Anime Central Forums: Other Hotel Blocks Open? - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Other Hotel Blocks Open?

#1 User is offline   sourstrawroxors 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2353
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Oak Forest

Post icon  Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:03 PM

So apparently I missed that rooms for the Hyatt opened September 1st. I'm not sure how that happened, as I was checking back every few days during the last few months, but it's too late to gripe about that now.

In any case-- does anybody know if the room blocks are open for the surrounding hotels yet? I.E. The Embassy, Double Tree, Crown Plaza (or whatever it's called now..) ?? I distinctly remember each block for each hotel having been announced last year and the year before, but when I check, it says there are no rooms available for the ACen dates.

We have about 8 people in our group, and we generally try to get a jump on the rooms, but I feel an epic fail coming on for us this year.
Don't hate me because you're beautiful :)

#2 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

  • Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:11 PM

Other hotel blocks will be announced once the Hyatt is completely booked.

You didn't miss it ^_^


#3 User is offline   sourstrawroxors 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2353
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Oak Forest

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:51 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on Oct 19 2009, 07:11 PM, said:

Other hotel blocks will be announced once the Hyatt is completely booked.

You didn't miss it ^_^



Good deal.

Well, I called the Hyatt O'Hare today and they ARE completely booked up. They couldn't find me anything even under a normal room rate.

Seems like that other blocks should be opening soon...
Don't hate me because you're beautiful :)

#4 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

  • Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

View Postsourstrawroxors, on Oct 19 2009, 01:51 PM, said:

Good deal.

Well, I called the Hyatt O'Hare today and they ARE completely booked up. They couldn't find me anything even under a normal room rate.

Seems like that other blocks should be opening soon...


Alrighty! It will be double checked to see if everything is booked out. Just give it a week or two for confirmation and a few weeks after that for the new room blocks to open. Golly everything is moving by pretty fast.

We really appreciate your patience for this. ^_^


#5 User is offline   redx1 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20031
  • Posts: 1,601
  • Joined: 23-November 08
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:01 PM

This also might be a good time to bring up the fact that the Sofitel changed names.

http://www.rosemonthotelohare.com/

Does anyone know how this will affect the blocks for that hotel?
~~

#6 User is offline   sourstrawroxors 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2353
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Oak Forest

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on Oct 19 2009, 06:59 PM, said:

Alrighty! It will be double checked to see if everything is booked out. Just give it a week or two for confirmation and a few weeks after that for the new room blocks to open. Golly everything is moving by pretty fast.

We really appreciate your patience for this. ^_^



Alright, not a problem. I'm slightly anxious, but probably only because I'm beating myself up over not having kept a better eye on when Hyatt rooms opened up. ^^; oops. Thanks for replying-- I'll try and keep better track this time.
Don't hate me because you're beautiful :)

#7 User is offline   Purplegodess 

  • MAPS Director & ACen Secretary
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803
  • Posts: 843
  • Joined: 29-December 05
  • Location:down the rabbit hole

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

View Postsourstrawroxors, on Oct 19 2009, 03:08 PM, said:

Alright, not a problem. I'm slightly anxious, but probably only because I'm beating myself up over not having kept a better eye on when Hyatt rooms opened up. ^^; oops. Thanks for replying-- I'll try and keep better track this time.

As of my knowledge which dates to Saturday of this weekend our hyatt was no booked up yet, and still had a bunch of space. Make sure when you are booking for Anime Central you are looking for the Hyatt Regency O'hare and asking for the anime central room block. The regular rooms may be gone but you have to ask for our room block to get in, otherwise it all just looks booked to the concierges. ;)
Ill double check just to make sure but it seems improbable to fill up so much over the weekend, who knows maybe everyone went room crazy this weekend?!
Convention Officer:Secretary 2009-2014
MAPS Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#8 User is offline   Purplegodess 

  • MAPS Director & ACen Secretary
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803
  • Posts: 843
  • Joined: 29-December 05
  • Location:down the rabbit hole

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:27 PM

I asked we should have answers soon
Convention Officer:Secretary 2009-2014
MAPS Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#9 User is offline   El Ken 

  • Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629
  • Posts: 857
  • Joined: 27-November 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

They Hyatt is not completely booked. However, my most recent information shows that the Hyatt may be sold out of double doubles (rooms with two beds) Friday and Saturday nights. Only king rooms (one bed) remain. I will verify this information and post back here.

Regarding overflow hotel room blocks, the first two hotels that we will be opening are Embassy Suites and the DoubleTree. Expect an announcement soon in this forum regarding the opening of those room blocks.

Thank you.

--EDIT--

Also, regarding the Rosemont Hotel (formerly the Sofitel), we will be pursuing a room block there as well. The open date on that is unknown.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#10 User is offline   sourstrawroxors 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2353
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Oak Forest

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

View PostEl Ken, on Oct 19 2009, 10:38 PM, said:

They Hyatt is not completely booked. However, my most recent information shows that the Hyatt may be sold out of double doubles (rooms with two beds) Friday and Saturday nights. Only king rooms (one bed) remain. I will verify this information and post back here.

Regarding overflow hotel room blocks, the first two hotels that we will be opening are Embassy Suites and the DoubleTree. Expect an announcement soon in this forum regarding the opening of those room blocks.

Thank you.

--EDIT--

Also, regarding the Rosemont Hotel (formerly the Sofitel), we will be pursuing a room block there as well. The open date on that is unknown.



I was pretty specific when it came to requesting rooms. I asked for anything that they had- single or double and the lady kept telling me everything was booked up for that weekend. I let her know it was for a convention, that it was under MAPS-- and she STILL told me it was full up. How confusing! She must not have known what she was doing, or what I was talking about- because I was certainly clear on what the event was that the rooms would be saved under. @_@

In any case, thank you very much for clearing that up. I'll let the "leader" of our group know what to ask for when he makes our reservations. :)
Don't hate me because you're beautiful :)

#11 User is offline   Kagayaki 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19711
  • Posts: 407
  • Joined: 27-October 08
  • Location:The Satellite

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

I checked the Doubletree's availability calendar, and NOTHING's available during ACen. Not even Thursday. How can this be? They didn't even release the room blocks yet!
ACen 2011:
Mitsuki Koyama - pink dress (Full Moon wo Sagashite) 25% Akiza Izinski/Aki Izayoi (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's) 0% Syrus Truesdale/Shou Marufuji (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) 25% Tea Gardner/Anzu Mazaki - new manga outfit (Yu-Gi-Oh!) 5% Pheonix Wright - pink sweater (Ace Attorney Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations) 10%

#12 User is offline   wrexness 

  • Forum Abacus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7901
  • Posts: 1,895
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Location:Bamboo Forest

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

View PostKagayaki, on Oct 20 2009, 10:40 PM, said:

I checked the Doubletree's availability calendar, and NOTHING's available during ACen. Not even Thursday. How can this be? They didn't even release the room blocks yet!


You answered your own question right there. Until they release the room block, the rooms will show up as reserved. I guarantee that once ACen announces the room block is open, you'll see the rooms become available.

This post has been edited by wrexness: 20 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

2012 Cosplay Plans - Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)
Visit my MAL and let me know you're from the forums~

#13 User is offline   El Ken 

  • Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629
  • Posts: 857
  • Joined: 27-November 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

Embassy Suites and DoubleTree room blocks now open. Please see this thread for more information.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#14 User is offline   MetalGravy 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 1562
  • Posts: 408
  • Joined: 03-February 04
  • Location:Urbandale, IA

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:08 AM

Thread says $16/day for parking, but website says $22.
I am a vampire! I am a zombie! I AM A VAMBIE!!! I CANNOT BE STOPPED!

-Deadite Morbius, Marvel Zombies 3.4.


Pirates>ninja's Faile and her Vagrants are nothing!!!!! YARRRRR!

#15 User is offline   obakasan 

  • Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2555
  • Posts: 812
  • Joined: 07-June 04
  • Location:Benny Kubelsky slept here

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

View PostMetalGravy, on Nov 7 2009, 04:08 AM, said:

Thread says $16/day for parking, but website says $22.


Website rates are for the "general public" and quote "list" prices.

Things like parking rates are often negotiated as part of a group's room block and can be less.

I've sometimes been quoted the higher rate when I make hotel reservations even under a con block, but when I actually get the bill it will be at the lower rate.

Hotel (and most any other business) will tend to quote highest rates up front as it's a lot easier to discount later than raise price later. Witness Wyndham fiaso at Reactor when attendees found hotel sticking on cash-up-front-at-check-in deposits. NOT a good PR move.
This space intentionally left blank.

#16 User is offline   El Ken 

  • Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629
  • Posts: 857
  • Joined: 27-November 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

View PostMetalGravy, on Nov 7 2009, 04:08 AM, said:

Thread says $16/day for parking, but website says $22.

The parking rates I listed are the correct rates for our room blocks.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#17 User is offline   Jguy 

  • Elite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Elite
  • Member No.: 18261
  • Posts: 640
  • Joined: 09-May 08
  • Location:Batavia, IL

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hm,

I just tried to book a room for the DoubleTree via online using Ken's pinned link...says...

Quote

We're sorry; there are no rooms available that meet your criteria at this hotel.
We recommend you try one of the options below:
- Try changing your dates or criteria and search again.
- View Availability Calendar if you have flexible travel dates
- Contact a reservations agent for further assistance at 1-800-560-7753
- Select a different hotel from the list below.


When I tried to book for Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, sunday night and checkout on Monday...Double Beds using our promo/group code. I then tried to call that number they have and do it that way, and the lady I spoke to told me that Thursday night and Friday night were completly booked and she couldn't extend me the ACen rate on Sunday night. (so I would be charged the full 199)

She then gave me the number to the hotel direct and told me to ask for the booking/reservation desk. I guess I call back tomorrow and find out what is going on.
Go ahead and stop by my website: My Site

jguy@jguy:~$ apt-get cookie
apt-get: cookie not found
jguy@jguy:~$ apt-get cake
apt-get: cake not found[/font][/center]

#18 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845
  • Posts: 754
  • Joined: 23-January 09
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI

Post icon  Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:14 PM

View PostJman, on Nov 23 2009, 07:28 PM, said:

Hm,

I just tried to book a room for the DoubleTree via online using Ken's pinned link...says...


When I tried to book for Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, sunday night and checkout on Monday...Double Beds using our promo/group code. I then tried to call that number they have and do it that way, and the lady I spoke to told me that Thursday night and Friday night were completly booked and she couldn't extend me the ACen rate on Sunday night. (so I would be charged the full 199)

She then gave me the number to the hotel direct and told me to ask for the booking/reservation desk. I guess I call back tomorrow and find out what is going on.

Woah, I just called about an hour ago and the lady told me there was one room left for Thurs-Sun.
Unfortunately I don't have my group with me so I couldn't book it - I was just calling to find out
how many more rooms were available. Talk about bad luck. I really hope the Embassy has
some availabilities left this weekend (when we're getting together to book), or I'll be S.O.L.

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#19 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:29 AM

View PostAikoNoble, on Nov 23 2009, 08:14 PM, said:


Woah, I just called about an hour ago and the lady told me there was one room left for Thurs-Sun.
Unfortunately I don't have my group with me so I couldn't book it - I was just calling to find out
how many more rooms were available. Talk about bad luck. I really hope the Embassy has
some availabilities left this weekend (when we're getting together to book), or I'll be S.O.L.

When I got my room at the Embassy on Monday, they only had single-King-bed rooms. Plan on bringing sleeping bags -- that's what my group's doing! :D
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#20 User is offline   El Ken 

  • Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629
  • Posts: 857
  • Joined: 27-November 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

Those double doubles always sell fast. I've inquired at the DoubleTree regarding the group reservations and the inclusion of Sunday in the negotiated rate. I hope to hear from them soon. I will post my findings back here.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#21 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845
  • Posts: 754
  • Joined: 23-January 09
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI

Post icon  Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:44 PM

View PostSmeet, on Nov 25 2009, 11:29 AM, said:

When I got my room at the Embassy on Monday, they only had single-King-bed rooms. Plan on bringing sleeping bags -- that's what my group's doing! :D

Oh, the number of beds isn't a problem - I can sleep anywhere. :lol:
It's just getting a room to keep all of our stuff in/occasionally sleep
is really top priority now, since we're coming from Milwaukee, and
we can't keep all of our stuff and sleep in the one car we're bringing.


View PostEl Ken, on Nov 25 2009, 03:50 PM, said:

Those double doubles always sell fast. I've inquired at the DoubleTree regarding the group reservations and the inclusion of Sunday in the negotiated rate. I hope to hear from them soon. I will post my findings back here.

I will await your update with bated breath - we're going to try to
book a room this weekend when all of us get together, and praise
be to Yevon if they still have availabilities. ;^;

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#22 User is offline   chainedbyroses 

  • Special Needs Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11017
  • Posts: 441
  • Joined: 08-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:33 PM

View PostSmeet, on Nov 25 2009, 11:29 AM, said:

When I got my room at the Embassy on Monday, they only had single-King-bed rooms. Plan on bringing sleeping bags -- that's what my group's doing! :D

I'm booking a room at the Embassy online right now, and it's showing that there're still both Double & King rooms available for Friday/Saturday nights @ double occupancy. Other combinations may be sold out, but if you fiddle with the group/room configurations, you should be able to get a working combo (seems to be working for me).
Special Needs/ADA Staff 2014 | Thurs-Sun @ DESCC Registration Hall
• 2014 cosplay • || Marvel/Cap2: Natasha (hoodie, jacket) || Supernatural: Meg 2.0; Dean

""Why is 6 afraid of 7?" .....Well, I would suppose it's because 7 is a prime number, and prime numbers can be intimidating..." - Castiel

#23 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845
  • Posts: 754
  • Joined: 23-January 09
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI

Post icon  Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

View Postchainedbyroses, on Nov 25 2009, 08:33 PM, said:

I'm booking a room at the Embassy online right now, and it's showing that there're still both Double & King rooms available for Friday/Saturday nights @ double occupancy. Other combinations may be sold out, but if you fiddle with the group/room configurations, you should be able to get a working combo (seems to be working for me).

Alright, we're looking to book for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights,
but if we can't get that we'll have to fiddle around, as you said. Hopefully
they'll still be there by this weekend! :3

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#24 User is offline   Jguy 

  • Elite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Elite
  • Member No.: 18261
  • Posts: 640
  • Joined: 09-May 08
  • Location:Batavia, IL

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:58 PM

Alright, I MUST be doing SOMETHING wrong. All of the hotels are sold out, I've called the Hyatt and the DoubleTree service desks and they're singing the same tune.

The Embassy site is saying the same thing. I haven't called them yet.
Go ahead and stop by my website: My Site

jguy@jguy:~$ apt-get cookie
apt-get: cookie not found
jguy@jguy:~$ apt-get cake
apt-get: cake not found[/font][/center]

#25 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845
  • Posts: 754
  • Joined: 23-January 09
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:27 PM

View PostJman, on Nov 26 2009, 06:58 PM, said:

Alright, I MUST be doing SOMETHING wrong. All of the hotels are sold out, I've called the Hyatt and the DoubleTree service desks and they're singing the same tune.

The Embassy site is saying the same thing. I haven't called them yet.

The Hyatt has been sold out for some time, from what I can gather.
DoubleTree, last I heard, had one room left. And I haven't tried
Embassy yet. We're calling on Saturday, so we'd better be able to
pull some magic out of our asses.

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#26 User is offline   Jguy 

  • Elite Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Elite
  • Member No.: 18261
  • Posts: 640
  • Joined: 09-May 08
  • Location:Batavia, IL

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

Heh, hopefully we can pull something out of the Rosemont Hotel for cheaper rates....almost 1,000 dollars if we stay there and not lie about how many people we're bringing T__T
Go ahead and stop by my website: My Site

jguy@jguy:~$ apt-get cookie
apt-get: cookie not found
jguy@jguy:~$ apt-get cake
apt-get: cake not found[/font][/center]

#27 User is offline   Aiko☆Noble 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 22845
  • Posts: 754
  • Joined: 23-January 09
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI

Post icon  Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:23 PM

So, get this. I called Embassy on Saturday, booked Friday and
Saturday nights, no problem. I had originally asked for Thursday
through Sunday, but for some reason they couldn't give me Thursday
night right away, so I just booked for Fri-Sun. The lady told me to
call in-house reservations on Monday, and they'd give me Thursday
without a doubt. I should have had a big question mark right there.
Why couldn't she give me Thursday then? What was the deal?
I figured she knew what she was talking about, so I hung up and
vowed to call Monday (today). Well, I just got off the phone with
them, and they have no rooms available for Thursday night. WTF.

This is a big WTF moment. She said all I had to do was call Monday
to get Thursday night. She said they weren't even close to being full,
so it wouldn't be a problem. ?????????????

-sulks in the corner-

I guess we're going to have to live out of the car Thursday night. :lol:

ACen '12
Gamzee Makara (Homestuck)
Prospit!Gamzee (Homestuck)
God Tier!John (Homestuck)

#28 User is offline   El Ken 

  • Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629
  • Posts: 857
  • Joined: 27-November 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:12 PM

View PostAikoNoble, on Nov 25 2009, 07:44 PM, said:


I will await your update with bated breath - we're going to try to
book a room this weekend when all of us get together, and praise
be to Yevon if they still have availabilities. ;^;

The DoubleTree has added more rooms to the block to account for persons wishing to stay through Sunday night.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#29 User is offline   El Ken 

  • Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629
  • Posts: 857
  • Joined: 27-November 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:14 PM

View PostAikoNoble, on Nov 30 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

So, get this. I called Embassy on Saturday, booked Friday and
Saturday nights, no problem. I had originally asked for Thursday
through Sunday, but for some reason they couldn't give me Thursday
night right away, so I just booked for Fri-Sun. The lady told me to
call in-house reservations on Monday, and they'd give me Thursday
without a doubt. I should have had a big question mark right there.
Why couldn't she give me Thursday then? What was the deal?
I figured she knew what she was talking about, so I hung up and
vowed to call Monday (today). Well, I just got off the phone with
them, and they have no rooms available for Thursday night. WTF.

This is a big WTF moment. She said all I had to do was call Monday
to get Thursday night. She said they weren't even close to being full,
so it wouldn't be a problem. ?????????????

-sulks in the corner-

I guess we're going to have to live out of the car Thursday night. :lol:

Seems like I need to do the same thing with Embassy Suites for Thursday night. I'll get on that.

Also, just so everyone knows, none of the hotels are sold out yet. They still have king rooms available. I will post in this subforum when a hotel sells out.

Thanks.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#30 User is offline   Rukia_Uchiha 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 44917
  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: 29-November 09
  • Location:Rock Island, IL.

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:16 PM

First time Acen Here,



Anygood Hotels Near Buy That May still Have Rooms?
2010 Cosplays:
Hikaru(wonderland) ~ 20%
Naruto Uzumaki(shippuden) ~ 45%
Soul Eater Evans ~ 0%

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users