Anime Central Forums: Katekyo Hitman Reborn 2010 - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 2010 Ready for an EXTREME year anyone?

#1 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 25929

Post icon  Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

Since I found that the last KHR thread was moved to the 2009 archives, I decided to make this thread. Anyone going as someone from KHR? I'm thinking of going as Fong (Uncursed version of course), and if my friends are also going, they'll also going to be cosplaying Reborn charries~

SO, any other takers? :'3

This post has been edited by Crown_of_Laurel: 03 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

Cosplays 2012:

Friday:
It's a surprise... (Homestuck)

(...So... I can only go on Friday... )

#2 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 31104

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

I have been very interested in cosplaying from this series but have never really thought of anyone I could really pull off. : /

Mukuro, maybe...

This post has been edited by Foolish Humon: 03 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

"At the start Henry either dies or has sex, leaving not-Sarah to fall in love with or not in love with a shark, a squid, a pebble, a policeman or none or all of the above."
~*~ Behold my Manga, Cosplay, Artwork and Facebook ! ~*~
Look for me as time skip Sanji from One Piece at ACen 2012!

#3 User is offline   Rika-Chan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 2337

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hoping for some TYL Lussuria here!

#4 User is offline   kimuhalu 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17064

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:14 AM

I'm hoping to cosplay from Reborn this year, because last year I failed bad. Right now I'm thinking TYL! Xanxus, but it's really up in the air.
Kamen Rider Decade (Inspired Outfit) (Kamen Rider Decade) 4%

Twitter :: My Figure Collection :: My Cosplay Blog :: ACen 2014

#5 User is offline   Sorean 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 27135

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

Yeah I totally missed cosplaying this last year (I had everything together for a Yamamoto and then got bogged by Artist Alley)

I'm working on Dino and TYL!Lambo cosplays ATM, so I'll be coming as either one of them.
ACen '11: Chiaotsu (DBZ), Kusuriuri (Mononoke)
ACen '10: Korea (Hetalia), Riku (Eyeshield 21)

Mario sprite hats, cat ears and tails, Oh my! The Wunderkammer Etsy Shop
dA

#6 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 23668

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:43 PM

I'm working on the raid version of Gokudera [you know where he first has Systema C.A.I.]. I was trying to get it done for Youma [which is like 3 months away] but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. I would more than likely have it done in time for Ohayo which means I'll be wearing it to ACen.

tl;dr- Gokudera's raid outfit. Plan to have it done before Ohayo, intending to wear it to ACen too.
<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3
<3 Ohayocon 2012 Cosplays:
Chloe Brennan, Steampunk: 100%??||Kaylee, Firefly: 100%||

<3 Attending ACen with Crimson Chain Leatherworks.

#7 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 20425

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

I'm glad to see a KHR thread up! xD I thought it would have a lot more hits though but time will tell quickly enough!

Going to AB [Anime Boston] as chibi Mukuro visiting my out-of-state chibi Chrome. More than likely I will be at the KHR's photoshoot -there is one right?- as Chibi Mukuro and his trident.

Hope to find a Byakuran but will be looking forward to you all!

xD Would love to see a TYL Lussuria though!

New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%
Nnoitra [Bleach] =60% Kau from TnC =40%

#8 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

Two other suggestions for cosplay I got were Adult Lambo or Yamamoto.
"At the start Henry either dies or has sex, leaving not-Sarah to fall in love with or not in love with a shark, a squid, a pebble, a policeman or none or all of the above."

#9 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

View PostFoolish Humon, on Aug 10 2009, 01:10 PM, said:

Yamamoto is a favorite among fans because of his humor and his rather casual look. The hardest part is probably the hair itself. Adult Lambo or TYL Lambo? -I know in a way. .they are the same but a lot of fans portray the two different but it might just be them. I think Adult Lambo or TYL Lambo would be cool. =D
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#10 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:01 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 01:51 PM, said:

Yamamoto is a favorite among fans because of his humor and his rather casual look. The hardest part is probably the hair itself. Adult Lambo or TYL Lambo? -I know in a way. .they are the same but a lot of fans portray the two different but it might just be them. I think Adult Lambo or TYL Lambo would be cool. =D

Yeah, I think of Adult Lambo as 25 yr. later and then TYL as 15 year old Lambo. =|

View PostFoolish Humon, on Aug 10 2009, 01:10 PM, said:

And I agree with Atamagaokashii. I think Adult/TYL Lambo (or Mukuro if you're willing to spend a bit more time/money/etc.) would be awesome~ <3
Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#11 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:14 PM

View PostCrown_of_Laurel, on Aug 10 2009, 02:01 PM, said:

Yeah, I think of Adult Lambo as 25 yr. later and then TYL as 15 year old Lambo. =|

I had a feeling it was like that. xD It makes a lot of sense that way too. Still waiting to see a Lambo cosplayer with the bazooka. Would be a great find!

View PostCrown_of_Laurel, on Aug 10 2009, 02:01 PM, said:

And I agree with Atamagaokashii. I think Adult/TYL Lambo (or Mukuro if you're willing to spend a bit more time/money/etc.) would be awesome~ <3

Agreed on the Mukuro part! It's on the same level [time/money/etc.] as Hibari, actually. Hibari would need more time with the jacket and pants but it would be equal to the time it takes for Mukuro's pants and jacket + the camouflage shirt [which is cheaper to buy at target or a thrift shop than to make one and less time consuming too!].

The only hard parts for Mukuro is

1. Contacts -which, by the way, is a hard find for cheap and comfy if you're doing the eye thing-

2. Wig: Good color, smooth look, and long. Everything in a high-price wig [since it's actually colored].

3. Trident. <- I think Hibari's weapon would be easier to locate and/or make than Mukuro's trident which requires a lot of time and work!

You would probably be able to finish everything up if you start early [as in now to winter break]. Save the money too! Especially for the wig and contacts. -sigh- Makes a cosplayer very sad when he has to dish out 200 bucks for contacts. [Hopefully, I can find a cheaper way to gain that. ]
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#12 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 02:14 PM, said:

I had a feeling it was like that. xD It makes a lot of sense that way too. Still waiting to see a Lambo cosplayer with the bazooka. Would be a great find!

Agreed on the Mukuro part! It's on the same level [time/money/etc.] as Hibari, actually. Hibari would need more time with the jacket and pants but it would be equal to the time it takes for Mukuro's pants and jacket + the camouflage shirt [which is cheaper to buy at target or a thrift shop than to make one and less time consuming too!].

The only hard parts for Mukuro is

1. Contacts -which, by the way, is a hard find for cheap and comfy if you're doing the eye thing-

2. Wig: Good color, smooth look, and long. Everything in a high-price wig [since it's actually colored].

3. Trident. <- I think Hibari's weapon would be easier to locate and/or make than Mukuro's trident which requires a lot of time and work!

You would probably be able to finish everything up if you start early [as in now to winter break]. Save the money too! Especially for the wig and contacts. -sigh- Makes a cosplayer very sad when he has to dish out 200 bucks for contacts. [Hopefully, I can find a cheaper way to gain that. ]

My biggest problem is the contacts. I can't wear contacts because i get all nautious when I try to put them in ^_^; Do you think it would ruin my cosplay if I didn't have the crazy eye thing? XP

#13 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

View PostFoolish Humon, on Aug 10 2009, 02:25 PM, said:

My biggest problem is the contacts. I can't wear contacts because i get all nautious when I try to put them in ^_^; Do you think it would ruin my cosplay if I didn't have the crazy eye thing? XP

Not at all! Personally, I'm not too kin on getting the contacts either mainly because they're a few HUNDRED dollars A PAIR. However, I might have found a shop that will do them for cheap since it's the basic colors and not like forest green or purple or anything.

I don't think you'll have a problem if you cosplay Mukuro without the colored contacts. All cosplayers understand the lack of funds and the fact that sometimes you just can't do it and in your case, it's base on your er. .health. If you feel nauseous doing something, don't do it. You'll be in nearly hot weather and walking among a large group of people also dressed in over burning cosplays and layers.

I will be truthful now.

Some people wouldn't care due to what I mentioned above but there will be people who will pick on it. But hey, as long as you feel good, that's all that matters! Rather than fainting from feeling nauseous or feeling faint, I rather look a bit off. Most people understand.

Anyways, I'll probably join you in the contact-less part if I can't buy them for cheap. ^_^;;
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#14 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

XDD That would be so cool. <333

-sigh- Makes a cosplayer very sad when he has to dish out 200 bucks for contacts.

*nodnod* I agree. It's very very sad indeed. D:

View PostFoolish Humon, on Aug 10 2009, 02:25 PM, said:

Of course~ You don't need contacts, they only are a nice touch. If you're worried about photographs, you can always try poses that over that eye (like Mukuro's hand-over-eye pose that he does) ;D

EDIT:

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 02:35 PM, said:

I don't think you'll have a problem if you cosplay Mukuro without the colored contacts. All cosplayers understand the lack of funds and the fact that sometimes you just can't do it and in your case, it's base on your er. .health. If you feel nauseous doing something, don't do it. You'll be in nearly hot weather and walking among a large group of people also dressed in over burning cosplays and layers.

I will be truthful now.

Some people wouldn't care due to what I mentioned above but there will be people who will pick on it. But hey, as long as you feel good, that's all that matters! Rather than fainting from feeling nauseous or feeling faint, I rather look a bit off. Most people understand.

and THIS. *nods to every word of it*

This post has been edited by Crown_of_Laurel: 10 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#15 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:04 PM

xD I wish companies would make cosplay contacts for cheaper especially since most of us require only one contact rather than one pair. -shrug helplessly- I found a few sites [if you have a paypal acc] that would work but better to play it safe than sorry. ^_^;
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#16 User is offline   kimuhalu 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:48 PM

TYL! Xanxus is pretty much decided on. I bought a couple wigs ('cause I couldn't choose) and ordered a swatch of fabric to see what's best for the jacket and pants. This one should be fun and I can't wait to modify some toy guns.

#17 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

View PostKesshoutan, on Aug 10 2009, 06:48 PM, said:

TYL! Xanxus is pretty much decided on. I bought a couple wigs ('cause I couldn't choose) and ordered a swatch of fabric to see what's best for the jacket and pants. This one should be fun and I can't wait to modify some toy guns.

Sounds like a good plan and it's in motion too! Can't wait to see you in 2010!

Did the wigs come in yet? xD and care to share the websites if it's not er. .locally bought? -grin- Good luck with the toy guns, Kesshoutan! I know for Mukuro's trident, it's going to be a while. I'm going to finish the actual costume itself and Chrome's costume first.

By the way, will there be a photoshoot? ^__^; there are some gathering threads that didn't mention it so I was wondering for the KHR. .
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#18 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 07:15 PM, said:

By the way, will there be a photoshoot? ^__^; there are some gathering threads that didn't mention it so I was wondering for the KHR. .

Uh, I want there to be a photoshoot. XD; I was thinking of starting the planning ('cause I have other photoshoots I need to make it to), but it might be too soon. I dunno. D: ;; And I guess I could try leading it (when the time comes) though I'm pretty shy and stuff (amazingly enough). D: ;;; But I can always do it if people want~ <3

This post has been edited by Crown_of_Laurel: 10 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#19 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

xD I want I want! -waves trident!- If you want, I can help out any way I can! ^____________^ I would love a KHR photoshoot! The series is pretty popular but since there isn't any photoshoots, no one really. .well, bothers. x__x;

By the way, any chance to find a Naito Longchamp? xD
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#20 User is offline   Foolish Humon 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 07:56 PM, said:

I hope so! I would also like to see a Ryohei.

#21 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

xD I want I want! -waves trident!- If you want, I can help out any way I can! ^____________^ I would love a KHR photoshoot! The series is pretty popular but since there isn't any photoshoots, no one really. .well, bothers. x__x;

XD Okay. :3 Well since I want to get this all sorted out a bit before hand *Is totally not paranoid*, what days do you think would be good? I was thinking mostly Saturday, cause that's when I know that if I can go, I will be there.

Well, my friend (who, if she can go, she might cosplay as Skull) is someone I might be able to convince. The ideas of Skull and Ryohei have been floating around her. Longchamp might be an awesome idea to add to that list. XD
Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#22 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

View PostFoolish Humon, on Aug 10 2009, 08:05 PM, said:

I hope so! I would also like to see a Ryohei.

xD I would too! A Ryohei in his Passionate Glory! would be as refreshing as Longchamp's Isolation Glory!

View PostCrown_of_Laurel, on Aug 10 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

XD Okay. :3 Well since I want to get this all sorted out a bit before hand *Is totally not paranoid*, what days do you think would be good? I was thinking mostly Saturday, cause that's when I know that if I can go, I will be there.

I think this is a very good idea. Friday is not a very good day to do a KHR unless you want to do both. I will be there on all three days so if needed, I can host the friday one if you can't make it. ^____^; I understand though. When I go to AB -Anime Boston- I'll most likely be there on Saturday and not Sunday. >_<;;;

As for times: Something in the afternoon but if possible, can it not be like, an hour before or after the Final Fantasy shoots? My Vivi is my main cosplay for this year and it's going to take a while to put the thing on. ^____^; I'm sure the DGM photoshoot won't clash so my Kanda costume can be freely changed.

As for place: We might not have a very big group though we will see by April. xD For now, we can use a smaller group-based area like er. .round dorm place thing near the docks since the spiralling stairs would make a good scene from three perspective. There's a lounge underneath as well so we can use the 'casual poses' that most KHR chara seem to use. ^____^; But this is just like. .an idea.

Form still need to be filled out but not to worry! xD We have a lot of time.

View PostCrown_of_Laurel, on Aug 10 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

Well, my friend (who, if she can go, she might cosplay as Skull) is someone I might be able to convince. The ideas of Skull and Ryohei have been floating around her. Longchamp might be an awesome idea to add to that list. XD

xD Skull? xDDDD As in. . one of the seven most famous and strongest infants? Skull as in the one with the octopus? xDDD That would be so awesome!

Colonnello in his infant form and his TYL [erm. . no spoilers here!] form are so cute! It's like Tsuna and Reborn. Ryohei and Colonnello would be equally awesome!
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#23 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 09:19 PM, said:

I think this is a very good idea. Friday is not a very good day to do a KHR unless you want to do both. I will be there on all three days so if needed, I can host the friday one if you can't make it. ^____^; I understand though. When I go to AB -Anime Boston- I'll most likely be there on Saturday and not Sunday. >_<;;;

As for times: Something in the afternoon but if possible, can it not be like, an hour before or after the Final Fantasy shoots? My Vivi is my main cosplay for this year and it's going to take a while to put the thing on. ^____^; I'm sure the DGM photoshoot won't clash so my Kanda costume can be freely changed.

As for place: We might not have a very big group though we will see by April. xD For now, we can use a smaller group-based area like er. .round dorm place thing near the docks since the spiralling stairs would make a good scene from three perspective. There's a lounge underneath as well so we can use the 'casual poses' that most KHR chara seem to use. ^____^; But this is just like. .an idea.

Form still need to be filled out but not to worry! xD We have a lot of time.

*nodnod* And I should also be able to make it Friday too. The only photoshoots I have to make it to so far are the Hetalia and Junjou Romantica ones. And I believe the Hetalia one starts at 6:30 on Friday. The problem with Friday is that I have to leave early (I (My parents) drive back and forth each day. OTL;; ) So I think if we're going to do one, having it before 6:30 might be best? But I don't think a lot of people will be there? =|;;; I dunno. You could always take over for me too. If Hetalia and KHR overlap. As for the area, someone else can pic. XD; *this will be her second time here*

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 09:19 PM, said:

xD Skull? xDDDD As in. . one of the seven most famous and strongest infants? Skull as in the one with the octopus? xDDD That would be so awesome!

Colonnello in his infant form and his TYL [erm. . no spoilers here!] form are so cute! It's like Tsuna and Reborn. Ryohei and Colonnello would be equally awesome!

Uh, I think those two Skulls are the same person? XD;;;

And those both would be awesome. *continues list. XDD*
Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#24 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

View PostCrown_of_Laurel, on Aug 10 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

*nodnod* And I should also be able to make it Friday too. The only photoshoots I have to make it to so far are the Hetalia and Junjou Romantica ones. And I believe the Hetalia one starts at 6:30 on Friday. The problem with Friday is that I have to leave early (I (My parents) drive back and forth each day. OTL;; ) So I think if we're going to do one, having it before 6:30 might be best? But I don't think a lot of people will be there? =|;;; I dunno. You could always take over for me too. If Hetalia and KHR overlap. As for the area, someone else can pic. XD; *this will be her second time here*

xD Agreed. Friday sounds good. Shall we do it in the afternoon like. .say 1-2? I wouldn't mind. It's okay if we don't have a lot of people on Friday. It can be an close personal shoot! xD That would be fun too!

I don't think Hetalia and KHR would overlap. xD That would be sad as if my friend does Korea, I'll be doing China and even if we aren't doing any APH cosplay this year, I want to go to the photoshoot! <3 So we'll make sure to keep KHR free of Hetalia, Final Fantasy, and possible DGM.

View PostCrown_of_Laurel, on Aug 10 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

Uh, I think those two Skulls are the same person? XD;;;

And those both would be awesome. *continues list. XDD*

xD They are the same Skulls but I had to make sure. xDDD I hope to see a La Mirch and another Mukuro. I decided what I'm going to do since I possibly won't be using contacts. >_<; urgh, the expenses. . .
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#25 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

I'm just wondering but is there any particular KHR cosplays you are wanting?

As a Mukuro, I'm hoping for a Ken and Chikusa. ^_^; Make the Kokuyo gang!
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#26 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 09:57 PM, said:

xD Agreed. Friday sounds good. Shall we do it in the afternoon like. .say 1-2? I wouldn't mind. It's okay if we don't have a lot of people on Friday. It can be an close personal shoot! xD That would be fun too!

I don't think Hetalia and KHR would overlap. xD That would be sad as if my friend does Korea, I'll be doing China and even if we aren't doing any APH cosplay this year, I want to go to the photoshoot! <3 So we'll make sure to keep KHR free of Hetalia, Final Fantasy, and possible DGM.

D: Gah, well, I have school Friday, so there's no way I can come that early. >______< School lets out 3:10, I get home at around at 4:00 and it's around half an hour drive with good traffic. D: ;;

XD Sweet~ I'll be Korea Friday and Egypt Saturday :3 <333

EDIT: Since I probably won't be getting to Acen with a lot of time to spare, I probably won't be able to go to a KHR scheduled for Friday. Unless it's going to be short or somethin. *shrugs* I'll leave you in charge for that one. :3

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 09:57 PM, said:

xD They are the same Skulls but I had to make sure. xDDD I hope to see a La Mirch and another Mukuro. I decided what I'm going to do since I possibly won't be using contacts. >_<; urgh, the expenses. . .

D: bah, expensive contacts. >_____< ;;;

EDIT:: Mmmm... well, I'd like a bit more Arcobaleno. Though, I have to see a bit more on how the interact. *A* I'm pretty much a as-long-as-there's-more-KHR-cospalyers-then-it's-okay person. XD;

This post has been edited by Crown_of_Laurel: 11 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#27 User is offline   kimuhalu 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

View PostAtamagaokashii, on Aug 10 2009, 07:15 PM, said:

Sounds like a good plan and it's in motion too! Can't wait to see you in 2010!

Did the wigs come in yet? xD and care to share the websites if it's not er. .locally bought? -grin- Good luck with the toy guns, Kesshoutan!

:) Wigs aren't here yet, I bought them last Wednesday and just got a shipping confirmation earlier today. They're from Ebay sellers, cog_marc & professionalonly (same seller, i think). One of them, everything was perfect but I didn't think the bangs were as long as I wanted. And the other one, the bangs are perfect but the back is all "woosh".. but I figure I could just flatten it down. I will take pictures of them when I get them.

Thanks, good luck to you too!

This post has been edited by Kesshoutan: 10 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

#28 User is offline   Atamagaokashii 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

xD I hope we get more people by May. If we don't have a large group, do you guys want to have a small group photoshoot near the stairwell at the dome? So far . .

There are one Mukuro -self-, one Fong -Crown-, and one TYL Xanxus -Kesshoutan- if I'm right by our signatures.

I'm hoping to find some stray Hibaris, Tsuna, Gokudera, Chrome -gaaah, pleaaase-, and Byakuran. xD
New list
Cosplays 11:
KHR [REBORN]-100%!
Naruto's Haku! - 30%

#29 User is offline   ☆KYUU 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Sure. :3

And I know that some people stalk the forums, but still come to the photoshoots, so we might have more people~? 8'D;;
Cosplays 2012:

Friday:

#30 User is offline   kimuhalu 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

Its only August. I bet there'll be a flood of Reborn cosplayers posting here eventually, just like the last 2 years. ^_^

This post has been edited by Kesshoutan: 13 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users