• PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 17705

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

WOW!!!

Thanks mister :3

Much appreciate it/
A Different Kind of Rockstar
I am a youtuber, anime junkie, pokemon enthusiast, and a normaler :)
Twitter / / Youtube / / Instagram

#152 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 20031

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

/nods

No problem! See you at con!

I'm escaping work as soon as I can to get over there tonight :lol:
~~

#153 User is offline   Henchman #432 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 49942

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

Hey there. I have a question. I created an account, paid for my badge, but forgot to print out the confirmation sheet. Now that the registration site is down I can't get to my info. Do you need the confimation sheet or is the ID enough.

This is my first time going and I really don't want to end up paying another $55 to get another bagde.

#154 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

This is a question I've been getting a lot today (a very good one too)

At this time our registration system is being transitioned to convention mode. This is preventing us from being able to print confirmations for attendees. If you need a copy of your confirmation because you're picking up your badge at the convention, no worries! The only thing you need to pick up your badge is a valid photo ID; no confirmation page needed. You will be reporting to the Will Call desk at the convention center in the registration area.
~~

#155 User is offline   kitsunemiku 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 25551

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

I don't know if this question has been asked already so if it has I'm sorry.
I noticed there were two groups of hours for at con registration this year the convention center hours and the Hyatt/liberty room hours. can anyone register during the Hyatt/liberty room hours or does it have some sort of requirements for some reason. my friend won't be arriving till late and she hasn't pre-registered.
Cosplay:
2003 Samurai 2004 Kitsune 2005 Ninja
2006 Shizuku from Hunter x Hunter 2007 Machi from Hunter x Hunter
2008 Kuroro from Hunter x Hunter 2009 Kuroro from Hunter x Hunter
2010 Feitan from Hunter x Hunter 2011 Gothic Lolita Heartless (Kingdom Hearts)

#156 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

View Postkitsunemiku, on May 13 2010, 04:26 PM, said:

I don't know if this question has been asked already so if it has I'm sorry.
I noticed there were two groups of hours for at con registration this year the convention center hours and the Hyatt/liberty room hours. can anyone register during the Hyatt/liberty room hours or does it have some sort of requirements for some reason. my friend won't be arriving till late and she hasn't pre-registered.

As far as I know (I'm not reg staff but I think they're all offline), only Will Call will be available there after normal Stevens registration hours. The Hyatt location for reg is mostly for special badges (staff, panels, etc).
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#157 User is offline   youngamer03 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 6273

Post icon  Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:58 PM

Question I am the group leader for my group. I recently this year got a job and I cant ask for time off yet. I was unable to go to the Thursday night badge pickup because of overtime. I will not get out of work till 5 pm. Is there any way the members of that group can pickup their own badge? Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks

#158 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

View PostKnitChick, on May 13 2010, 10:20 PM, said:

As far as I know (I'm not reg staff but I think they're all offline), only Will Call will be available there after normal Stevens registration hours. The Hyatt location for reg is mostly for special badges (staff, panels, etc).

Liberty hours anyone can register. Will call will be at the liberty when the main convention is closed.

View Postyoungamer03, on May 13 2010, 10:58 PM, said:

Question I am the group leader for my group. I recently this year got a job and I cant ask for time off yet. I was unable to go to the Thursday night badge pickup because of overtime. I will not get out of work till 5 pm. Is there any way the members of that group can pickup their own badge? Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks

I believe I answered you via email already. You may designate 1 person to pick up your badges instead of you. We need a first and last name of this person and this person needs to have photo ID.
~~

#159 User is offline   youngamer03 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 6273

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:53 PM

Yes you have. Thanks again

View Postredx1, on May 13 2010, 11:51 PM, said:

Liberty hours anyone can register. Will call will be at the liberty when the main convention is closed.

I believe I answered you via email already. You may designate 1 person to pick up your badges instead of you. We need a first and last name of this person and this person needs to have photo ID.

#160 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:35 AM

No problem. See you at con :)
~~

#161 User is offline   madden72 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9813

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

I am writing on behalf of the group leader of "Sailor Fletchlings". We believe that some of our members may have been charged for their badges while our group leader paid for them in full as well. We would greatly appreciate our group's registration information, and then a followup with some confirmation on the possible double charges once we review the information. Please PM me ASAP regarding this matter. Thank you!

#162 User is offline   redx1 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hey there madden72. First I'd like to apologize for this. We never like to overcharge people.

At this time, the registration system is being moved out of convention mode. This means that I have no access to look up any accounts as of now. I'm going to alert my higher ups of the issue. You should be hearing from them within the next few days.
~~

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users