• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Gundam '10

#1 User is offline   Sirotetsu 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 11942

Posted 18 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

I was suprised by how many gundam cosplayers there were in '09, and since my friends convinced me to work on a Sandrock Custom XXX costume from Endless Waltz, it would be cool to group up with all the other cosplayers of gundam, show them what we got.

Also, for the real gundam fans out there, me and two of my friends are planning to cosplay at one point as the Black Tri-Stars, Gaia, Mash, and Ortega.

Launch a Jet Stream Attack on that Moble Suit!!
I AM LEXAEUS!!!

Number 5 is not good at running, no I am not...

#2 User is offline   Luna Selene 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 20

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

Count me in.

Providing that the Gundam panels are run similarly next year, I'll have Haman Karn on one day and Sumeragi Lee Noriega another day.
Livejournal

Add me!

Costumes for 2010:
Haman Karn (Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam), Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro ni), Franziska von Karma (Phoenix Wright), Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion), SURPRISE costume (UC Gundam). Otherwise Haman Karn (Z Gundam) or casual Beatrice (Umineko) for Thursday costuming.

#3 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 11892

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:22 PM

so many cosplays, so little time and money.
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#4 User is offline   Kazu_Sama 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9002

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:58 AM

Because there is also an ACen Aftershock (aka mini-ACen) taking place at Chicago Comic-Con/Wizard World at the same convention center, I thought it would be convenient to set up plans for those that will be in the area and also attending the con to have a little gathering/photoshoot for Gundam before we get any more information on what the "Cosplay Meetup Board" is and how exactly it works just in case others rather not try and set-up something haphazardly at the ACen booth.

http://www.acen.org/aftershock
http://www.acen.org/aftershock/events
COSPLAY for ACEN 09:
- Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00

#5 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Anyone here doing Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny?

I'm going as Stellar from GSD and was wondering if there was a group of you guys I could tag along with.

^_^

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#6 User is offline   Sailor Anime 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19583

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

My friends and I are planning on bringing the Gundam 00 ace's to this Acen (I'm going as Patrick).

#7 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17563

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:36 AM

View PostSirotetsu, on Jul 18 2009, 02:08 PM, said:

I was suprised by how many gundam cosplayers there were in '09, and since my friends convinced me to work on a Sandrock Custom XXX costume from Endless Waltz, it would be cool to group up with all the other cosplayers of gundam, show them what we got.

Also, for the real gundam fans out there, me and two of my friends are planning to cosplay at one point as the Black Tri-Stars, Gaia, Mash, and Ortega.

Launch a Jet Stream Attack on that Moble Suit!!

Indeed, there were a great many of them, which surprised me as well. I'd be cool to see Sandrock Custom. Just make sure to go to the Gundam Panel, eh?

WHA?! Black Tri Stars?! I dont think i've ever seen anyone cosplay them.... it would be kick @$ to see.

Also, Luna Selene, the Gunam Panel, from what I hear from my buddy who runs it, it'll be run about the same, if not smoother next year. I was in charge of the "technical" part of the panel (video clips and such) during the 2 parts. I'll be sure to do my job better next year. -_-

This post has been edited by M. Copps: 16 August 2009 - 02:36 AM

TROMBE OVERRIDE!!!

Acen 2010 Cosplay?

Akihiko Sanada (Persona 3)
Brotherhood of Steel Paladin (Fallout 3)
Rätsel Feinschmeker (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2)

And perhaps more to come? Who knows... ish.

#8 User is offline   Mr. Robot 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 9484

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

Oh most definitely.

I've got Graham Aker, Char Aznable, Heero Yuy, a ZAFT uniform, and an Earth Aliiance uniform which have all built up over the years. You can expect me using one appropriate to the universe denomination for each panel and different ones for some time around the convention.

#9 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17563

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:18 PM

View PostMr. Robot, on Aug 16 2009, 09:30 AM, said:

Oh most definitely.

I've got Graham Aker, Char Aznable, Heero Yuy, a ZAFT uniform, and an Earth Aliiance uniform which have all built up over the years. You can expect me using one appropriate to the universe denomination for each panel and different ones for some time around the convention.

Hm.... i'd suggest for the first part of the panel (Universal Century) go for Char. As for the Second part (all of the rest of the Gundam Series') go for.... hmm..... Heero or Graham, i'd say.
TROMBE OVERRIDE!!!

Acen 2010 Cosplay?

Akihiko Sanada (Persona 3)
Brotherhood of Steel Paladin (Fallout 3)
Rätsel Feinschmeker (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2)

And perhaps more to come? Who knows... ish.

#10 User is offline   Haggisstew 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 36322
  • Location:If the torso next to my name is in color, I'm at a computer.

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:06 PM

I'll try to finish my Zeon LTCDR's uniform before nxt ACEN but no gerenties.
Planed cosplays for ACen are 1= Simon Petrikov (Adventure Time), 2= Johnny (FFVII), MCPO Karen Joshua (08th MS Team), Soun Tendo (Ranma 1/2)

#11 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

I'm being Kihel Heim from Turn-A Gundam...if anyone has ever seen it, I'll be happy.
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#12 User is offline   SinosukeSatarume 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9449

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:19 AM

I'm returning my Zeon Mobile Suit Mechanic this year. With a few mods. I still don't know what MS team I want to put on my outfit. I was thinking maybe Ridden's or Shin M's.
Possible Cosplay for 2013:
-Wrex - Mass Effect
Planned Cosplay for 2013:
-Salvador - Borderlands 2
Returning Cosplay:
-Mobile Suit Mechanic - Mobile Suit Gundam
Future/Ongoing construction Cosplay
-Zaku II - Mobile Suit Gundam

#13 User is offline   Aphex 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 27543

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

View PostKii, on Jul 22 2009, 04:53 PM, said:

Anyone here doing Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny?

I'm going as Stellar from GSD and was wondering if there was a group of you guys I could tag along with.

^_^

Oh cool! I'm going as Lacus with my MR. HARRO!!

#14 User is offline   Luna Selene 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

...and now I've updated my list to add not only Haman Karn, but Emma Sheen and a secret UC related costume (most likely for a group, that still needs at least 1-2 more members).

So excited for Gundam cosplay and panels in 2010!
Livejournal

Add me!

Costumes for 2010:
Haman Karn (Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam), Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro ni), Franziska von Karma (Phoenix Wright), Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion), SURPRISE costume (UC Gundam). Otherwise Haman Karn (Z Gundam) or casual Beatrice (Umineko) for Thursday costuming.

#15 User is offline   Bones 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 16992

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

View PostSinosukeSatarume, on Sep 2 2009, 04:19 AM, said:

I'm returning my Zeon Mobile Suit Mechanic this year. With a few mods. I still don't know what MS team I want to put on my outfit. I was thinking maybe Ridden's or Shin M's.

Speaking of which, you need to give me a call sometime so we can arrange those Zeon Pilot Suit/Dress Uniform cosplays. Actually, I'll simply give you a call tomorrow and find out our collective availability so we can begin the long, hard process of getting it sorted out.
"Bones" / "Ginkan"
IRT Mid Shift Team Lead '13
IRT Night Shift Supervisor '11
IRT Day Shift Dispatcher '09,'10

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
-Sir Winston Churchill

#16 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

Um...is anyone doing Turn-A? I think it would be cool if someone was Loran for the photoshoot...(if there is one)
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#17 User is offline   cosplay love monster 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 39777

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

As always, me and my friends will be doing our "MS IgLoo" Zeon forces group of our own. Last year we had five or six in our group and now my girlfriend's going to join them in a uniform similar to Monique Cadillac's! Sieg Zeon!

I hope to see the your tri-stars there, that would be facking epic. I've also been plotting a sheet metal mecha cosplay Zaku II based on a real nice paper model kit I have of it. just scale it up and there ya go ^^
JOIN THE ANIME CENTRAL DEVIANTS GROUP ON DEVIANTART!
http://anime-central.deviantart.com
Also, Keep up with my cosplay updates here:
http://spikerommel.deviantart.com
http://www.cosplay.com/member/46607

#18 User is offline   Shy Cosplayer 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 44709

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:22 AM

Never mind.. I'm keeping my Gundam cosplays at home.. for ACen.

This post has been edited by Shy Cosplayer: 19 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

ACen '10:
Hinata - Naruto & from Naruto: Shippuuden
Kairi - Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II (school uniorm)

Possibly Miku (default) - Vocaloid2
Maybe Crona - Soul Eater

#19 User is offline   Luna Selene 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:33 PM

Hey everyone! Just checking in. How are your costumes going?

I was wondering if anyone was for sure in charge of this group in regard to submitting as an official gathering. If not, does anyone want to be in charge? And are there going to be two shoots similar to last year, one on Friday and one on Saturday?

Just curious. :)
Livejournal

Add me!

Costumes for 2010:

#20 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

View PostLuna Selene, on Dec 30 2009, 03:33 PM, said:

Well! I've finished half of my Kihel wig. The hardest part is going to be wearing it, seeing as it's six four-foot curls. *_*

#21 User is offline   SinosukeSatarume 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9449

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:17 AM

View PostLuna Selene, on Dec 30 2009, 04:33 PM, said:

Haven't made a single mod to my MS Mechanic uniform. I do have a toolbox to carry around this year plus I'm about halfway done making some tools out of foam.
Possible Cosplay for 2013:
-Wrex - Mass Effect
Planned Cosplay for 2013:
-Salvador - Borderlands 2
Returning Cosplay:
-Mobile Suit Mechanic - Mobile Suit Gundam
Future/Ongoing construction Cosplay
-Zaku II - Mobile Suit Gundam

#22 User is offline   blackstarlee 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 47560

Post icon  Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

View PostKrystal, on Sep 27 2009, 05:04 PM, said:

Um...is anyone doing Turn-A? I think it would be cool if someone was Loran for the photoshoot...(if there is one)

I have a friend that is gonna be doing Loran, if he can acquire a wig for it in time. Myself I may attempt to get Harry Ord done, if anything I will go with Pink Black and yellow civilian Harry. But so happy someone else loves Turn A Gundam, I have to get a pic with ya at the con.

Along with that, I will bring out my Quattro Bajeena, while my girlfriend is Kamille, then two other friends are doing Paptimus Scirocco and Four. The maybes we have are a Haman, Yazan, and possible Glemmy and Puru. So hopefully there will be a lot of Zeta and Double Zeta fans haha. We may also have a g gundam group so that might be something we wear after the shoot.

This post has been edited by blackstarlee: 08 January 2010 - 03:21 PM

Con list 2013
Ohayocon, Katsucon, Animarathon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Otakon, Matsuricon, Sugoicon

#23 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:57 AM

View Postblackstarlee, on Jan 8 2010, 02:44 PM, said:

I have a friend that is gonna be doing Loran, if he can acquire a wig for it in time. Myself I may attempt to get Harry Ord done, if anything I will go with Pink Black and yellow civilian Harry. But so happy someone else loves Turn A Gundam, I have to get a pic with ya at the con.

Along with that, I will bring out my Quattro Bajeena, while my girlfriend is Kamille, then two other friends are doing Paptimus Scirocco and Four. The maybes we have are a Haman, Yazan, and possible Glemmy and Puru. So hopefully there will be a lot of Zeta and Double Zeta fans haha. We may also have a g gundam group so that might be something we wear after the shoot.

You my friend, are amazing. I am bringing Harry in his normal black and white uniform, so if you actually end up doing his amaxing civilian uniform, that would be awesome for photoshoots.

I'm being Kihel, mostly because my Harry will be there, but I am being her in the outfit that she gives to Dianna(blue and white dress with hat). I'm halfway done with the wig, which makes me really happy. We MIGHT have a Loran, but it is doubtful.

But I actually wanted to see civilian Harry. I <3 guys in sweater vests. ^_^

Oh, we'll also actually have the Turn-A. It's actually just a 5 1/2 foot plushie in a wheel chair... XD

This post has been edited by Krystal: 14 January 2010 - 06:59 AM

#24 User is offline   Mr. Robot 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 9484

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

Holy cow..

Turn A is getting an insane amount of love on an arbitrary year all of a sudden :unsure: .

Nothing wrong with that though!

#25 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:06 AM

^ I had to watch it this summer, because my bf did the fisrt sub of it.

I still found gramatical errors...*unleashes the grammer hammer*

#26 User is offline   blackstarlee 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 47560

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

Alright guys, since the time is almost here for the deadline for photoshoots, if no one objects, I am willing to take the lead and handle running it along with Luna Selene, aka Haman-Sama. Now I would like suggestions for what day time and place would work the best. I am thinking possibly friday afternoon, so let me get some responses and try to get this in by Feb. 20th.
Con list 2013
Ohayocon, Katsucon, Animarathon, Anime Central, Colossalcon, Otakon, Matsuricon, Sugoicon

#27 User is offline   Luna Selene 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

I'm all for you leading and me co-leading, as I'll most likely be leading the Umineko shoot. Friday afternoon would be great as long as it doesn't coincide with Gundam and Mecha related panels. I assume most of us will want to hit up the Mecha and Gundam Experience panels. :)
Livejournal

Add me!

Costumes for 2010:

#28 User is offline   DarkOne 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3499

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

I be wearing Allenby... G Gundam, on Thursday.

~<3<3
Con schedule/Costume plans:
Ohayo Con: Amelia, Clary(Mortal Instruments), RPG Ariel(TLM)
C2E2, ACen...
my costume websites:Dazzle CostumesCosplay.comPhotography Cosplay.comLiveJournal

#29 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:42 PM

Awww...I may just miss this photoshoot. How sad. :( Everyone will have to wait to take a photo of Kihel til the panels...

#30 User is offline   Kitsoru 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 45102

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:34 AM

Hey! I was one of the series!Duo Maxwells on Saturday last year (the one with the mega-braid), and I'll be bringing him back again this year.

Friday afternoon would be excellent for me, I have to commute to con so I can't change costumes during the day and I have another shoot to run on Saturday (with heavy makeup lol).

Anytime noon or earlier I probably wouldn't be able to make due to the commute, would something between 2 and 5 be ideal for anyone else...?

View PostM. Copps, on Aug 16 2009, 02:36 AM, said:

Also, Luna Selene, the Gunam Panel, from what I hear from my buddy who runs it, it'll be run about the same, if not smoother next year. I was in charge of the "technical" part of the panel (video clips and such) during the 2 parts. I'll be sure to do my job better next year. -_-

The Gundam Experience panels were EXCELLENT (I only made the AU panel, but I loved it). Lots of love to you guys ;) The tech messups will always happen whether you plan for them or not, murphy's law. XD

View PostMr. Robot, on Aug 16 2009, 08:30 AM, said:

HEERO PLEASE. Speaking as a Duo cosplayer who is not interested in Wingboy pairings in the least... I'd love to have a BFF Heero for photos.

This post has been edited by Kitsoru: 05 February 2010 - 01:42 AM

Cosplay.com Profile
'10:
Friday: Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
Saturday: Kokonoe (Blazblue)

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users