Anime Central Forums: Tales Of 2010? - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tales Of 2010? Abyss, Smyphonia, Vesperia... etc!

#1 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

Post about 2010 Tales of costumes here! Feel free to discuss!

#2 User is offline   Vicka 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 15276
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 31-October 07

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

Well I'll post here. I will more than likely be bringing Rita back. With that I will say a decent size group of us our going to be coming next year. I finished talking to some friends here at DePaul and sounds like we will have a Yuri, Karol, Raven, myself and maybe a Yeager and Repede. That is the Vesperia side and of course I know Kat is bringing back her Sync outfit and what not.

So... hoping to get a full Vesperia team and more Abyss. Too many Symphonia this past year... love you guys :)

#3 User is offline   Lina 

  • Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570
  • Posts: 6,860
  • Joined: 23-April 07
  • Location:Wonderland

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

I only saw a couple of Symphonia people this year and a whole group last year. I want more Symphonia. I would love to do Noir from Abyss, but. . . -looks at sig- I have WAY too many cosplays to do. >>
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#4 User is offline   Vicka 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 15276
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 31-October 07

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

Oh forgot some also an Estelle and possibly a Judith. Wheee a full team :)

And Lina if you were at the photo shoot... you would have seen how many Symphonia people there were. There were at least 4 Llyods and Collettes.... and I was the only one from Vesperia there :(

So hopefully we get a nice mix of people!

#5 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

View PostVicka, on Jun 2 2009, 06:19 PM, said:

Oh forgot some also an Estelle and possibly a Judith. Wheee a full team :)

And Lina if you were at the photo shoot... you would have seen how many Symphonia people there were. There were at least 4 Llyods and Collettes.... and I was the only one from Vesperia there :(

So hopefully we get a nice mix of people!


Yeah.... there were a LOT of people there from Symphonia. It was rather... hard to run the photoshoot with such a huge majority of ONE game... I mean.... I wanted to make it fun for everyone, but I think I failed.... Do forgive me, ladies and gents. I will try to do a better job next time, if you'll have me.

and if it isnt obvious enough to everyone, I was the photographer who ran the photoshoot. I didnt really get much feedback really.... did I do a good job with things? If I didnt, what can I improve on?

#6 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

It looks like I have two new Abyss projects for fall. I'm rather excited. I'm doing Luke (long hair) and Anise (not sure what version yet). I'm hoping to do one or two more for spring of '10.

#7 User is offline   emmanduran 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 29634
  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: 10-May 09

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

I really want to do Raven and almost did it this year with my friend. She went as Judith and looked amazing soo hopefully I will do Raven Eventually. AHHH MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!!!
Acen 2010

Friday-Godot(Phoenix Wright)...AGAIN!!
Saturday-Wakka (FF10)
Sunday-Undecided

#8 User is offline   Vicka 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 15276
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 31-October 07

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:40 PM

I'll be honest I didn't realize anyone was leading it @_@

I kinda just heard everyone going this group this group gooo goo. So I can't say how it went to be honest. I just ran in when I was told I needed to pose. I would be willing to help you out this coming year, considering myself and a sync from last year are trying to coordinate a large group of us from DePaul. So whee :)

#9 User is offline   Eskimieu 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30695
  • Posts: 159
  • Joined: 22-May 09
  • Location:Oswego, Ill

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

I definitely going to be Anise again this year, and I'm planning on getting a wig this time. @__@''' To make up for my failure of not having Anise's hair right.

I'm also hoping for me to get a Tokunaga plushie for me to carry around. I'm actually convincing a friend of mine who's cosplaying as Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Destiny to cosplay as Tear as well. :D

I'm also hoping to drag my cousins into Acen with us, it depends on their college schedule, but if things work up then I might drag in a Raine and Genis. :3

#10 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:02 AM

View PostVicka, on Jun 4 2009, 08:40 PM, said:

I'll be honest I didn't realize anyone was leading it @_@

I kinda just heard everyone going this group this group gooo goo. So I can't say how it went to be honest. I just ran in when I was told I needed to pose. I would be willing to help you out this coming year, considering myself and a sync from last year are trying to coordinate a large group of us from DePaul. So whee :)


Heh, really?

Yeah, I was kinda running things. I came up with a few epic photo ideas (like the "releasing Regal of his binds" bit), and a few bad puns ( the 2 Sync's being in synch XD). But yeah a bit of help would be appreciated. Even if only for pose and/or photo ideas. I think I was able to handle things pretty well... but I just hope for a bit more veriety next year. Too many Lloyd's and Collet's!

And whats your group idea?



on another note..... Eskimieu (heh, nice pun there LOL) were you the Anise I met with Andrea, and later watched Higurashi?

This post has been edited by M. Copps: 14 June 2009 - 08:07 AM


#11 User is offline   Eskimieu 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30695
  • Posts: 159
  • Joined: 22-May 09
  • Location:Oswego, Ill

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

View PostM. Copps, on Jun 14 2009, 09:02 AM, said:

Heh, really?

Yeah, I was kinda running things. I came up with a few epic photo ideas (like the "releasing Regal of his binds" bit), and a few bad puns ( the 2 Sync's being in synch XD). But yeah a bit of help would be appreciated. Even if only for pose and/or photo ideas. I think I was able to handle things pretty well... but I just hope for a bit more veriety next year. Too many Lloyd's and Collet's!

And whats your group idea?



on another note..... Eskimieu (heh, nice pun there LOL) were you the Anise I met with Andrea, and later watched Higurashi?


Why thank you! You're the first person to notice, thanks. XD;; It was kind of a lame pun.

Yeah, I am the Anise who hung out with you guys to watch Higurashi. You planning on being Dist, it'll be great if we also had a Jade we could meet up with.

:3

#12 User is offline   Dark_Tsubasa 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17809
  • Posts: 88
  • Joined: 07-April 08
  • Location:Eldrant

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

View PostVicka, on Jun 1 2009, 11:18 PM, said:

Well I'll post here. I will more than likely be bringing Rita back. With that I will say a decent size group of us our going to be coming next year. I finished talking to some friends here at DePaul and sounds like we will have a Yuri, Karol, Raven, myself and maybe a Yeager and Repede. That is the Vesperia side and of course I know Dark_Tsubasa is bringing back her Sync outfit and what not.

So... hoping to get a full Vesperia team and more Abyss. Too many Symphonia this past year... love you guys :)

Yeppers! And hopefully with Stacey's help we'll get that...surprise up and running. *shifty eyes* lol ^^ And yes, I'll be bringing back my dear old Sync costume. Hopefully this time I can get his attitude and movements down a little better. I'd also like to learn to talk like him, but that'll be rather difficult seeing as I'm a girl. lol

View PostM. Copps, on Jun 14 2009, 09:02 AM, said:

And whats your group idea?


Well, I'll take up that question, since I'm the Sync referred to earlier. ^^ Um...well, to be totally honest, I'd like it to be a surprise. Vicka, are you okay with that? Suffice to say, it will be epic if we can pull it off. It involves getting the aforementioned DePaul people together. So far we have a team of Vesperia peoples, and I'm working on getting some Abyss people together with Vicka. It'll be nice to not be the only bad guy (other than the other sync) next year too, though I think if Sync and Dist were to really meet, Sync would blow off Dist. Poor Dist. ^^;

But anyway, off topic. I know I have a friend who might bring back her Leon cosplay next year, so we might have a Tales of Destiny person. I'm not sure who else has been gathered or who is in the process of being gathered. We're working on it. ^^; Now that school is over, I'll hopefully be working things out with a friend of ours and start to figure out exactly how our surprise is going to work. I'm so psyched! ^^

And HI ESKIMIEU! ^^

This post has been edited by Dark_Tsubasa: 16 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

Confirmed Cosplays (2013):
*NEW* Tybalt (Romeo X Juliet) - 95%
Genderbend Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) - 100%

#13 User is offline   Eskimieu 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30695
  • Posts: 159
  • Joined: 22-May 09
  • Location:Oswego, Ill

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

Hi Tsubasa! Can't wait to see you guys for next con~ I can't wait. Tis shall be fun.

My friend Lacus finally decided that she's going to be cosplaying as Lacus again, and Cool Chick! Tear along with Meg from Burst Angel. But I'll force her to be Tear for the photoshoot. I'm also hoping she'd learn at least one fonic hymn for the photoshoot, just because i'd think that'll be sweet.

Gah, and out of a gag as well, sometime in the far off future I might do a Collette, just because Lacus thinks I act like her...minus the cheery, "Lets go save the world everyone!"

XD;;

#14 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:22 AM

Just got my long hair Luke wig today. I should be premiering him for Ikasu Con this year. Sorry for the bad wig preview:

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292/o...eWigPreview.jpg

#15 User is offline   Dark_Tsubasa 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17809
  • Posts: 88
  • Joined: 07-April 08
  • Location:Eldrant

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:33 AM

View PostEskimieu, on Jun 17 2009, 11:13 AM, said:

Hi Tsubasa! Can't wait to see you guys for next con~ I can't wait. Tis shall be fun.

My friend Lacus finally decided that she's going to be cosplaying as Lacus again, and Cool Chick! Tear along with Meg from Burst Angel. But I'll force her to be Tear for the photoshoot. I'm also hoping she'd learn at least one fonic hymn for the photoshoot, just because i'd think that'll be sweet.

Gah, and out of a gag as well, sometime in the far off future I might do a Collette, just because Lacus thinks I act like her...minus the cheery, "Lets go save the world everyone!"

XD;;

I know Tear's Grand Fonic Hymn pretty much by heart, but I don't know if I could pull off the costume. Bad guys are more fun anyway. ^^

And grats OharikO! ^^
Confirmed Cosplays (2013):
*NEW* Tybalt (Romeo X Juliet) - 95%
Genderbend Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) - 100%

#16 User is offline   Eskimieu 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30695
  • Posts: 159
  • Joined: 22-May 09
  • Location:Oswego, Ill

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

View PostDark_Tsubasa, on Jun 17 2009, 12:33 PM, said:

I know Tear's Grand Fonic Hymn pretty much by heart, but I don't know if I could pull off the costume. Bad guys are more fun anyway. ^^

And grats OharikO! ^^


I sing along to Tear's Grand Fonic Hymn whenever I'm listening to it on playlist. XD and I can't pull off Tear either.

Bad guys are fun, you can do evil things and get away with it! Like steal candy from innocent children! > : D

Grats OharikO! Are you going to to be Luke for ACEN as well?

#17 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:34 AM

View PostEskimieu, on Jun 18 2009, 12:20 AM, said:

Grats OharikO! Are you going to to be Luke for ACEN as well?


I'm not a 100% sure who my ToA costume/character will be yet for ACen. I'm wearing Luke for sure at Ikasu and Youma. I may try and do Endgame! Luke possibly for ACen =3

#18 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:25 AM

whoa I need to post more often.

Well well then, Dark Tsubasa, I supppose this photographer will have to wait in antishapation.

And Eskimieu... the Fonic Hymn's, they arent really all that hard to memorize. To actually preform them, however, is not so easy. :wacko: One needs a good singing voice.

Though I have memorized Jade's Indignation spell (both english AND japanese, from just about every game that has been released in the US).... Hmm... I may have to consider a change of costume, perhpas. if there are not enough villans, I will cosplay Dist, if there is only one Jade, I will be a second Jade.

*ahem* Time for a lesson on "Indignation" for you would be Jade's out there

Tales of the Abyss (and probably the most well known one.): I who stand in full light of the Heavens command thee who opens the Gates of Hell... Come forth, Divine Lightning. This end now! INDIGNATION (say it in a deep voice with a slight brittish accent, and try to sound as feirce as you can when you say "INDIGNATION".)

Tales of Eternia:Heavens Light, Shine! *3 second pause* Gates of Hell, Open your passage! Strike, Lightning of the Heavens, Indignation! (say it in a childish, lighter tone. Think Sync from ToA.)

Tales of Phantasia:I dwell amidst the abounding Light of Heaven! Thou art at the Gate of the Underworld... Come forth, Thunder of the Gods! This ends... now! Indig-nation! (.... the game had horrible voice quality... do what you want with it... but just be sure to have a pause between the Indig, and nation LOL.)

Tales of Symphonia 2(So they have to have a sequel to realize their mistake?):From the Land of the Living, I call upon thee in the Land of the Dead to unleash thine fury of Thunder! Indignation! (well.... same as with Eternia's Indignation)

aaaaand sadly those are the only games they botherd to give the spell an incantation. As for Symphonia 1 and Legendia..... its just a simple spell.... WTF, I know. If I missed any, feel free to add to my list, ladies and gents.... ish.

This post has been edited by M. Copps: 19 June 2009 - 09:28 AM


#19 User is offline   Vicka 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 15276
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 31-October 07

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

Haven't looked on here for a while. But I guess it is a surprise now ;P

I'm hoping to have about 10 or so of us coming down. I mean the nice thing for me is I don't have to make a costume or anything. I'll keep on looking here for more information with the group and photo shoot I'm excited that more people are posting about this compared to last year @_@.

#20 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:41 AM

View PostVicka, on Jun 19 2009, 12:13 PM, said:

Haven't looked on here for a while. But I guess it is a surprise now ;P

I'm hoping to have about 10 or so of us coming down. I mean the nice thing for me is I don't have to make a costume or anything. I'll keep on looking here for more information with the group and photo shoot I'm excited that more people are posting about this compared to last year @_@.


I am doing what I can to keep this thread on page one.... but it doesnt seem like its going to be too hard. Its funny... the last thread didnt even reach 2 pages... ish.

whoa ho? 10 people you say? Good good. as a photographer, it is exciting to know that there will be a lot more variety next year.

#21 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:42 PM

View PostM. Copps, on Jun 19 2009, 01:41 PM, said:

I am doing what I can to keep this thread on page one.... but it doesnt seem like its going to be too hard. Its funny... the last thread didnt even reach 2 pages... ish.

whoa ho? 10 people you say? Good good. as a photographer, it is exciting to know that there will be a lot more variety next year.


Please don't do it if your spamming for the cause of that. This topic has to stay on topic. Otherwise find threads to spam in the off topic sections.

#22 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

View PostOharikO, on Jun 19 2009, 08:42 PM, said:

Please don't do it if your spamming for the cause of that. This topic has to stay on topic. Otherwise find threads to spam in the off topic sections.


I assure you I am not spamming to keep the thread going. I am simply discussing the details for next year.

*Ahem*

Now, something we will all have to keep in mind for next year (I appoligize now if I offend anyone in this next paragraph)... is: Where will the photoshoot take place? It may not be the Garden, afterall. It may well end up in the Dome. SO... try and think as to what kind of poses you will make. Outdoor posing (particularly in a place like a Garden) is, afterall, signifigantly easier then indoor posing. Try and decide what kind of poses you are going to make. Study the character you are cosplaying, try and get a feel for how they move. The more in character one can get, the easier it is to come up with poses. I noticed a slight... err... lack there of at the photoshoot this past Acen, which is why I bring this up. I mean, it was good and all, yes, but it can be better. Put in the extra effort, ladies and gents, and you will be very satisfied with the results! Even outside of the photoshoot, this effort pays off. Having a great costume is impressive, no doubt, and will get a great many people to request photos of you.... however, if you are able to act in character (be it with simple personality, or actual acting), it will take things to the "next level", so to speak. Now, I dont call myself an expert on anything here. However, I think that all us cosplayers should take this stuff to heart. I learned a lot of this from a friend of mine who does semi-professional portrait photography.

#23 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:38 PM

We don't need to discuss the photoshoot yet either this early. >>;; Everyone needs to take a chill pill.

#24 User is offline   Dark_Tsubasa 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17809
  • Posts: 88
  • Joined: 07-April 08
  • Location:Eldrant

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Well, I'm planning with Vicka our group. It'll be something with our group for the photoshoot and for fun. ^^ And I'm planning on continuing to lose weight and get more in character with Sync. I'd like to get his voice down to a science if I can, since his is lighter and easier for a girl to do. He's darker than Ion, but at the same time sounds a lot like Ion. ^^;

And I love planning ahead for this kinda thing. We'll have to see what characters we have next year. I mean, we'll have a lot from TotA and ToV and maybe one person from ToD, and that's just from our group. I'd love to do more battle poses, since they are a lot of fun, or more intermingling between characters from the series, like characters greeting or fighting or being happy or something with each other, even if they theoretically wouldn't meet each other. That's just my suggestion though. ^^
Confirmed Cosplays (2013):
*NEW* Tybalt (Romeo X Juliet) - 95%
Genderbend Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) - 100%

#25 User is offline   tsukeru 

  • ~Not a Moderator~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19344
  • Posts: 795
  • Joined: 01-September 08
  • Location:USA

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:04 AM

I'm possibly debating about cosplaying Asbel from the new mothership game, Tales of Graces for 2010. It depends on budget though.

#26 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 02 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

View PostDark_Tsubasa, on Jun 20 2009, 05:40 PM, said:

Well, I'm planning with Vicka our group. It'll be something with our group for the photoshoot and for fun. ^^ And I'm planning on continuing to lose weight and get more in character with Sync. I'd like to get his voice down to a science if I can, since his is lighter and easier for a girl to do. He's darker than Ion, but at the same time sounds a lot like Ion. ^^;

And I love planning ahead for this kinda thing. We'll have to see what characters we have next year. I mean, we'll have a lot from TotA and ToV and maybe one person from ToD, and that's just from our group. I'd love to do more battle poses, since they are a lot of fun, or more intermingling between characters from the series, like characters greeting or fighting or being happy or something with each other, even if they theoretically wouldn't meet each other. That's just my suggestion though. ^^



In regards to the whole voice thing... I know a bit about that, and what I suggest is to listen to his lines as he says them in the game, and as you say them at the same time, start to match it up until you feel you have it down. Thus is they way to get more in synch with Sync (I need to stop re-using that pun... XD). Thus was the method I used to get more in tune with Jade's voice, and overall personality.

As for photoshoot ideas.... I rather like those suggestions. If i'm there to run the photoshoot again, i'll keep that in mind. Though we had a few things like that (Asch vs. Richter), it really wasnt all that... erm... prevelent. Feel free to help out with your suggestions both on the forums, and at the photoshoot. My aim for this "game" is to make things fun for everyone (wow that sounded lame. Time to rhyme, eh? XD its the truth though).

This post has been edited by M. Copps: 02 July 2009 - 07:35 PM


#27 User is offline   Meredy_Himura 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 3084
  • Posts: 94
  • Joined: 29-September 04

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

Baiba! There might be a Meredy at the shoot from Tales of Eternia if I can get it done in time. I will be a very pale Meredy, as I won't have time to get a tan, but if I can save up enough to make it (I'm getting married the week before the con) then I will be able to cosplay my favorite game character of all time! You bet!
Proud momma to a beautiful Luts Ani girl named Madison and a Soom Beyla named Layline.

#28 User is offline   M. Copps 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 20-March 08

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

View PostMeredy_Himura, on Jul 3 2009, 10:39 AM, said:

Baiba! There might be a Meredy at the shoot from Tales of Eternia if I can get it done in time. I will be a very pale Meredy, as I won't have time to get a tan, but if I can save up enough to make it (I'm getting married the week before the con) then I will be able to cosplay my favorite game character of all time! You bet!



Well THAT would be kick butt. Please, do it if you can.

#29 User is offline   Vicka 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 15276
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 31-October 07

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

OMG a MEREDY! :)... I started playing eternia this past week actually. You have to come now o_o

#30 User is offline   Starlett-chan 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 8671
  • Posts: 123
  • Joined: 01-December 06
  • Location:Northlake, IL

Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

I'm PRAYING TO GOD I get Zelos done by 2010. dklasjdakl orz

I've already started him, and I've already gotten my wig. |D;

My goal is to get him done by Reactor time... so if I can manage that, I'll be debuting him there. If not.... then he's being debuted at ACen XDD



but yeah. I also read there weren't that much Symphonia this year? >>; I was happy with the amount I saw. THERE WAS A REGAL OKAY. A REGAL.
....still waiting for a Wonder Chef though, so... ^^;
POSSIBLE 2015 LIST
Asch the Bloody -- Tales of the Abyss
Yang Xiao Long -- RWBY
Kageyama Tobio -- Haikyuu!!
Haruka Nanase -- Free!

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users