Anime Central Forums: Ouran High Schoo Host Club 2010! - Anime Central Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ouran High Schoo Host Club 2010! Anyone so far?

#1 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:44 PM

I'm gonna perfect my cosplay as Honey-Sempai and I MAY be going as Kaoru as well! I was so happy to find the jacket and Usa-chan at ACen 09 this year so it made the cosplay possible. ^ ^ Now if I could only learn how to tie a tie... ^^;
Tentative ACen 2013 Cosplays:

**TBA:Confirmation**

#2 User is offline   Kagayaki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19711

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

I'll be Honey, 'cause I planned ahead and bought the blazer in January on a splurge. I'm glad I still have the bunny I got from Build-A-Bear. Too bad I've seen only like, three episodes of the anime, but I like what I see so far. XD

#3 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

*smacks head* I forgot the L in school XD

#4 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

View PostKagayaki, on May 20 2009, 08:47 PM, said:

I'll be Honey, 'cause I planned ahead and bought the blazer in January on a splurge. I'm glad I still have the bunny I got from Build-A-Bear. Too bad I've seen only like, three episodes of the anime, but I like what I see so far. XD

Were you by chance teh Honey at the Host Club panel this year? I wasn't there, but I saw pics and part of a video of it. XD

I loved cosplaying as Honey. It was so fun. I actually got a pic of me eating cake like Honey-sempai, with a strawberry!
^ ^

#5 User is offline   Kagayaki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19711

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:57 PM

No, I cosplayed only YGO characters. But, I was at the showing with Caitlin Glass.

#6 User is offline   Arakhne 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 14484

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

All of the hosts from the Ouran Fan Panel will be back next year =O I'm the Kyouya cosplayer, Leaf is Tamaki 1.0, Inuyasha is our Hikaru and Tamaki 2.0 is, of course, our Tamaki 2.0 and TohmaYuki was our Haruhi this year. I'm not sure if any of the others are registered on this forum. But as far as I know all the hosts that were on the fan panel this year are coming back next year, unless something comes up. I assume only because I haven't been told otherwise, though, so I might be wrong o.o But I'm pretty sure I'm not.

This post has been edited by Arakhne: 20 May 2009 - 10:52 PM

Current Plans for A'Cen 2011:
Xanxus - Katekyou Hitman Reborn
Raiden - Metal Gear Solid 2 <- Eaten by a Steampunk gown.
Toph Bei Fong - Avatar: The Last Airbender
William T. Spears - Kuroshitsuji
Claire Stanfield - Baccano!
(most likely) River Tam - Firefly
When I'll find time to wear all these, I can't say @_@

#7 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

View PostArakhne, on May 20 2009, 11:49 PM, said:

All of the hosts from the Ouran Fan Panel will be back next year =O I'm the Kyouya cosplayer, Leaf is Tamaki 1.0, Inuyasha is our Hikaru and Tamaki 2.0 is, of course, our Tamaki 2.0 and TohmaYuki was our Haruhi this year. I'm not sure if any of the others are registered on this forum. But as far as I know all the hosts that were on the fan panel this year are coming back next year, unless something comes up. I assume only because I haven't been told otherwise, though, so I might be wrong o.o But I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Yeah, I saw part of the Ouran Panel on Youtube and was regretting that I didn't get to go. D: I missed the photoshoot too because so far as I knew, it was 4:30 in the gardens, but I guess it was earlier than that? I'm not sure, but next year I'll be sure to get there. ^ ^ You make a good Kyouya, from what I saw on the vid, you're really good.

#8 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

View PostKagayaki, on May 20 2009, 08:57 PM, said:

No, I cosplayed only YGO characters. But, I was at the showing with Caitlin Glass.

Oh. I see. I might have seen you around once or twice.

#9 User is offline   Kanku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 18079

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

I was suppose to be Nekozawa last year but my cosplay group fell through so I never made him. >.> I might might might do him.... maybe. xD
Acen '10 cosplay~
Ivan Braginsky/Russia Of Axis Powers Hetalia[%100] Friday Night Sadiq Adnan/Turkey[Ottoman Empire Variant] of Axis Powers Hetalia[%100]Private shoot Kusama Nowaki of Junjou Egoist[??%] Private shootMori-senpai of Ouran High School Host Club [60%][for OHSHC shoot] [b]Germany/Ludwig/b] of Axis Powers Hetalia[%20] sometime... >_>

I am homosexual with heterosexual tendencies. 8D Lietkun is my LOVE... not yours Poland so sod off.
DeviantArt Cosplay.com Facebook LJ

#10 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 19394

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:44 PM

Quite possibly going as Kaoru, but...
It's too early to say for sure.
Last year I planned to go as Kaoru too, but I ended up as someone else anyway.

#11 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

@ Kanku: XD My friend is debating on going as Nekozawa next year. She has a black and blue version of Belezenef (sp?) however. I hope that if you go, we can say hi. ^ ^

@ Kiell: Who were you this year? If you go as Kaoru, and you see me walkin around possibly as Honey.. lol well, that'd be a funny picture. ^ ^;

Sorry guys, I'm really really stoked already for next year and am already working on fixing up my Honey cosplay as well as possibly starting the Kaoru one. ^ ^

#12 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 22 2009, 04:22 PM, said:

@ Kiell: Who were you this year? If you go as Kaoru, and you see me walkin around possibly as Honey.. lol well, that'd be a funny picture. ^ ^;

Probably would be. xD
Especially because I'm really short and would probably end up being smaller than you.

This year I went as Maka from Soul Eater. Which is the only reason I might go as her next year- I already have the costume.

#13 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

View PostKiell, on May 22 2009, 05:54 PM, said:

Probably would be. xD
Especially because I'm really short and would probably end up being smaller than you.

This year I went as Maka from Soul Eater. Which is the only reason I might go as her next year- I already have the costume.

lol I highly doubt that you'd be shorter than me...how tall are you? -stares- I'm 4' 11, so I doubt you'll be shorter than I. XD

Yeah, I'm gonna possibly reprise my cosplay for the third time as Wrath from FullMetal Alchemist since I did that in 07 and 09. I'm going for sure as Honey-Sempai next year and I'm hopin to go as Kaoru once or twice so yeah.

#14 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:10 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 22 2009, 09:01 PM, said:

lol I highly doubt that you'd be shorter than me...how tall are you? -stares- I'm 4' 11, so I doubt you'll be shorter than I. XD

Yeah, I'm gonna possibly reprise my cosplay for the third time as Wrath from FullMetal Alchemist since I did that in 07 and 09. I'm going for sure as Honey-Sempai next year and I'm hopin to go as Kaoru once or twice so yeah.

Oh geez.
I'm just barely 5'.
I'm shorter than most of the Jr. High kids in my school. D=
I guess it's kind of nice to know that there are people shorter than me other than my cousin and my grandma.

#15 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17387

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

If my friend and I can get it done we will be the Twins in Cheshire Cat version (from the Ouran in Wonderland episode) But only if we get it done. We would probably only be there for the photoshoot as well. Seeing as the twins only work in a pair.

#16 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:05 PM

@ Kiell: XD yeah, that's what happens when you're short..-shrugs- but what can you do, eh? It's sad. My little brother and I were talking and he said that he'd be laughing at me because I would be a short Kaoru. XD

@ Sarah-chan: That would be awesome! I thought about doing that too, but then I thought, just get normal Kaoru down first. X3 lol And very true, you can't have one twin without the other. *pouts* I hope my friend'll be Hikaru for me.

#17 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 24 2009, 09:05 PM, said:

@ Sarah-chan: That would be awesome! I thought about doing that too, but then I thought, just get normal Kaoru down first. X3 lol And very true, you can't have one twin without the other. *pouts* I hope my friend'll be Hikaru for me.

Yeah it would be but like I said, only if I get my priority cosplays done first and then my friend gets her's done as well, only then will we shoot for making the twins.

#18 User is offline   TheMagicWithin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5842

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

I may bring Kaoru back for the third time, since I only wore him a couple hours on Sunday this year.
ACen 2014:
John Watson: Sherlock
Charlie: Supernatural

Tardis: Doctor Who

#19 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:35 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 24 2009, 09:05 PM, said:

@ Kiell: XD yeah, that's what happens when you're short..-shrugs- but what can you do, eh? It's sad. My little brother and I were talking and he said that he'd be laughing at me because I would be a short Kaoru. XD

Hey I'd a be short Kaoru too.

Everyone says that, but I don't have anyone to be Hikaru for me. Every one of my friends either hates anime or is too tall.
Maybe I'll just bring my Hikaru plushie and claim that my brother was magically turned into a stuffed toy.

#20 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

@ Sarah-chan: I see. ^ ^ Hopefully it'll all work out then.

@ TheMagicWithin: OMG! I think I saw you once or twice! I ran around as Honey, so I might have seen you a few times and did you by chance go to Karaoke on Sat night? You look familiar. X3

@ Kiell: 0 0 You got a Hikaru plushie? That'd be hilarious! ^ ^ I'd love to see you do that! If it came to it, I'd gladly mistake myself for Hikaru if you and I met up ^ ^ :) I'd be Hikaru for you!

#21 User is offline   Prototype Axl 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 18666

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

I may repeat Kyoya w/tray, but I plan on investing in a uniform for my next con (Youma). I also might do Kasanoda Ritsu and play kick the can with my boys since I may not need to worry about a wig with him. He'll be another Youma experiment.

This post has been edited by Prototype Axl: 25 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

ACEN '08: Ginko from Mushishi
ACEN '09: Ootori Kyoya with Party Tray from Ouran Host Club
ACEN '10: Luki from DOGS, Ritsu Kasanoda and Ootori Kyoya with Party Tray from Ouran Host Club, Urahara Kisuke from BLEACH
Current Plans for ACEN '11: 12th Captain Urahara Kisuke from BLEACH and Casual Protoman from Megaman Megamix

Facebook

#22 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 25 2009, 08:01 PM, said:

@ Kiell: 0 0 You got a Hikaru plushie? That'd be hilarious! ^ ^ I'd love to see you do that! If it came to it, I'd gladly mistake myself for Hikaru if you and I met up ^ ^ :) I'd be Hikaru for you!

Yes, I has a plushie of both twins.
And even though I prefer Kaoru as a character, I cuddle with Hikaru more often. =D
I'd kind of prefer the plushie anyway, 'cause then I wouldn't feel awkward doing anything vaguely sexual with it.
(Oh, Hikaru you're defenseless this way~ -lick-)

But that'd be cool too!
Perhaps for a photoshoot~
Of course, it would all depend on if the hair looked similar.

#23 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

View PostKiell, on May 25 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

Yes, I has a plushie of both twins.
And even though I prefer Kaoru as a character, I cuddle with Hikaru more often. =D
I'd kind of prefer the plushie anyway, 'cause then I wouldn't feel awkward doing anything vaguely sexual with it.
(Oh, Hikaru you're defenseless this way~ -lick-)

But that'd be cool too!
Perhaps for a photoshoot~
Of course, it would all depend on if the hair looked similar.

Did you make the plushies or did you buy them? I haven't even seen a Tamaki plushie anywhere and I know they sell him somewhere. Very true. It would depend when it came to the photoshoot, but even if I get my friend to be Hikaru for me, it'll still be strange, making faces at her and all. *laughs at the thought*

#24 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 26 2009, 04:21 PM, said:

Did you make the plushies or did you buy them? I haven't even seen a Tamaki plushie anywhere and I know they sell him somewhere. Very true. It would depend when it came to the photoshoot, but even if I get my friend to be Hikaru for me, it'll still be strange, making faces at her and all. *laughs at the thought*

I bought them on Amazon over a year ago.
They were selling Tamaki plushies at the time too, but I didn't like them that much.

The twins are so awkward that way. It's what I love about them most, but the one thing I'd dread cosplaying with both twins. xD

#25 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

View PostKiell, on May 26 2009, 04:40 PM, said:

I bought them on Amazon over a year ago.
They were selling Tamaki plushies at the time too, but I didn't like them that much.

The twins are so awkward that way. It's what I love about them most, but the one thing I'd dread cosplaying with both twins. xD

You at least share my dread and you aren't even cosplaying the twins! My friend and I might be and I am so freaked out because I have seen how rabid the fangirls can get when it comes to the twins! ><

#26 User is offline   Jam-Kiske 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10878

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

View PostPrototype Axl, on May 25 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

I may repeat Kyoya w/tray, but I plan on investing in a uniform for my next con (Youma). I also might do Kasanoda Ritsu and play kick the can with my boys since I may not need to worry about a wig with him. He'll be another Youma experiment.

Holy crap I'd have to fangirl.

I've thought of doing either Nekozawa or Haruhi... we'll see though.
I don't think I'm going to add anything to my pending list until I start getting stuff done... which hopefully won't be at the last second as it usually is... >>
Oops can't afford to go to ACEN anymore! >:

#27 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

View Post~Sarah-Chan~, on May 26 2009, 06:01 PM, said:

You at least share my dread and you aren't even cosplaying the twins! My friend and I might be and I am so freaked out because I have seen how rabid the fangirls can get when it comes to the twins! ><

-is a rabid fangirl-

xD

I haven't seen the rabid fangirls, but I've seen enough pictures of people dressed as the twins and in weird poses to figure it was probably someone asking.
Seriously, making out with a plushie would be a lot less awkward than with another person.
(Maybe)

#28 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:06 PM

X3 I know what you guys mean.

@ Kiell: I did find the plushies, but they were on Ebay..lol did they have like..dark and lightish Belezenef (sp? I could never spell that) on their hands or no?

Yeah see, a friend of mine and I want to try to get a whole Ouran Hosts group together during the con next year and hang out for a bit, but so far we only have a possible Nekozawa/Hikaru, me as Honey, and my friend Heidi as Tamaki. *sighs* Who know what'll happen? But it's a passing thought. ^ ^

#29 User is offline   Kiell 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

View PostPau-chan, on May 26 2009, 08:06 PM, said:

@ Kiell: I did find the plushies, but they were on Ebay..lol did they have like..dark and lightish Belezenef (sp? I could never spell that) on their hands or no?

Yeah they did. (I lost my Belzeneff puppets in my ocean of stuffed animals...)
I've seen them on eBay too, but I trust Amazon more than I do eBay.

The only problem I've found with the plushies is that their hair falls apart really easily.
I had to glue Hikaru's back on with a glue stick.

#30 User is offline   Jam-Kiske 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10878

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

View PostKiell, on May 26 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

The only problem I've found with the plushies is that their hair falls apart really easily.
I had to glue Hikaru's back on with a glue stick.

Oh so true.
My Bleach plushies are uber old and have had various things glued back on... >>
Actually I lost the top layer of Ichigo's hair... but he still looks decent.
Oops can't afford to go to ACEN anymore! >:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users