Kingdom Hearts '10

#61 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19319

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

Yeah... had to live with said Riku for two months afterwards, too! Not fun. >.> But it's all good.

Yay for having dirty minds. ;D

Ouch. << Sounds like the setup for a bad family sitcom. Or a soap opera. "All My Paopu" >>

Was this Riku a boy, or a girl? *pries like a nosey ..... noseface*

View PostXiao, on May 18 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

Hey, all! I'll be joining you guys this year for the Kingdom Hearts gathering :).

I'm planning on going as Xion for ACen '10, and I'll have an Axel with me.

<3 fun. It shall be a MONUMENTAL party of COLOSSAL PROPORTIONS. The likes of which have NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. There will.......be chips!
[size=1][center][b]
+[ ACen 2008 :: SMBB Yoshi || ACen 2009 :: Axel || ACen 2010 :: Sebastian Michaels || ACen 2011 :: Seto Kaiba || ACen 2012 :: Gary Oak ]+

+[ ACen 2013 :: Vilkas: Wolf Armor ]+

>>myCosplay.com page, deviantArt page
>>questions? Comments? Lonely? Email Missing Piece Cosplay Productions

#62 User is offline   roxiah 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 25002

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:51 PM

-is so happy people are talking in here- 8D

I remember the old thread kept dying. D: It was painful. xD

Anyways, I'm thinking about SoyCon ... like, I REALLY wanna go, but it all depends on the moneyz. Even though it's free I'd have to find someplace to stay, and some way to get there, too. Axel, how much is it gonna cost you/where are you staying? Just for curiosity's sake. I'd love to go if I get the chance ;D

We should all have some strangely epic KH meeting. A small one or something at somebody's house. Now THAT would be epic. Especially if we made ice cream.

-cheers for dirty minds-

past cons
roxas! [kingdom hearts II, twilight town]

future plans?
acen 2010: roxas! [organization XIII | twilight town | raver?]
soycon '09: roxas! [kingdom hearts II, twilight town]
ikasucon '09?: roxas! [kingdom hearts II, twilight town]

#63 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 21456

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 18 2009, 09:50 PM, said:

Ouch. << Sounds like the setup for a bad family sitcom. Or a soap opera. "All My Paopu" >>

Was this Riku a boy, or a girl? *pries like a nosey ..... noseface*

<3 fun. It shall be a MONUMENTAL party of COLOSSAL PROPORTIONS. The likes of which have NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. There will.......be chips!

OH GOD. Someone some where needs to do a Youtube series. >D

The Riku was a girl. And I don't care, be nosey all you want. :D I tell lots of people because I find it so hilarious. xD xD

View Postroxiah, on May 18 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

Anyways, I'm thinking about SoyCon ... like, I REALLY wanna go, but it all depends on the moneyz. Even though it's free I'd have to find someplace to stay, and some way to get there, too. Axel, how much is it gonna cost you/where are you staying? Just for curiosity's sake. I'd love to go if I get the chance ;D

We should all have some strangely epic KH meeting. A small one or something at somebody's house. Now THAT would be epic. Especially if we made ice cream.

-cheers for dirty minds-

The thread went BOOM! while I was away for a few hours and I came back and was all happy. Is nice.

OOH OOH. I'll probably tell you on MSN in like two seconds, but we should totally room together! If I can get things worked out with some people in Bloomington. :D

And I agree with this KH meeting. Would be epic of epic proportions.
Previous cosplays:
ACen 07, 08, 09, 11 || Ikasucon 07 || Soycon 09 || GenCon 11 --//> Sora from Kingdom Hearts II

Anticipated 2013 cons:
C2E2 || ACen || Colossal Con

#64 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

Hahaha. I went away because Rox and I went to Dominick's--we're making Seasalt Icecream now >>

View Postroxiah, on May 18 2009, 09:51 PM, said:

-cheers for dirty minds-

Pantsless Roxas and I are staaying.... <<; at Sockless Saix's apartment. I live here. ^^;; *feels guilty* I would offer a place for all of you guys! Except that it's not my place >>;;; ^^; so it's free for me. *GUUIIIILT*

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 10:02 PM, said:

OH GOD. Someone some where needs to do a Youtube series. >D

The Riku was a girl. And I don't care, be nosey all you want. :D I tell lots of people because I find it so hilarious. xD xD

The thread went BOOM! while I was away for a few hours and I came back and was all happy. Is nice.

OOH OOH. I'll probably tell you on MSN in like two seconds, but we should totally room together! If I can get things worked out with some people in Bloomington. :D

And I agree with this KH meeting. Would be epic of epic proportions.

;< my girlfriend doesn't even live in the area, if that helps? :< and doesn't visit. *folds arms* hmph.

omg...........that would be an AWESOME idea for a Youtube show.... Rox and I wanna make one, but we can't come up with a premise!

[size=1][center][b]
+[ ACen 2008 :: SMBB Yoshi || ACen 2009 :: Axel || ACen 2010 :: Sebastian Michaels || ACen 2011 :: Seto Kaiba || ACen 2012 :: Gary Oak ]+

#65 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:29 PM

@Axel: I must say, I love your group's names. Shirtless Axel, Pantsless Roxas, Sockless Saix. It's freaking sweet. And don't be guilty! Lucky duck. ;D

And that's sad. D: Does your girlfriend live close? And why doesn't she visit! That's not fair.

If I could find a KH cosplay group, I would totally do it. Because it'd need more than just Sora and Riku. I hope you guys figure out a premise! You have amazing cosplays. :3
Previous cosplays:
ACen 07, 08, 09, 11 || Ikasucon 07 || Soycon 09 || GenCon 11 --//> Sora from Kingdom Hearts II

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#66 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 11:29 PM, said:

@Axel: I must say, I love your group's names. Shirtless Axel, Pantsless Roxas, Sockless Saix. It's freaking sweet. And don't be guilty! Lucky duck. ;D

And that's sad. D: Does your girlfriend live close? And why doesn't she visit! That's not fair.

If I could find a KH cosplay group, I would totally do it. Because it'd need more than just Sora and Riku. I hope you guys figure out a premise! You have amazing cosplays. :3

Aw, thank you! D: we do our best! We also have a Brainless Demyx, and Labless Vexen...aaannnd.... just Xemnas... >>; KingdomHeartsless? I don't know. xD; thank you.

no. She lives in Memphis, and she doesn't visit cos............ e_e I don't even want to go there. *SIGHS, putting her chin in her hand* It's a whole big thing. I dunno. xP I don't get it, myself. We'll see how long I keep on with this when I'm so fond of my Rox... <<; and I keep meeting such cute girls ;\ I love my girlfriend, but......:< if she doesn't even want to visit, then..................... I can't do that, you know? I'm an adult! I need to be WITH a person, at least to SOME degree....

GAH. That's enough of that for now :P

On a sidenote, we don't have any sort of electric beater, so to beat the egg whites, we put them in a tupperware, and I was shaking them.... and then I gave it to Rox so I could stir the custard, and... <<; she busted it open on herself. It was f'ing adorable.

(LAWL. She just said I planned it that way, and said I handed it to her on purpose so that it would "get the white stuff all over her.")
[size=1][center][b]

#67 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

D'aaaaw, Brainless Demyx. xD

It's understandable that you'd be annoyed with that! Personally, I can't handle it. My boyfriend and I just broke up recently because I haven't seen or really talked to him in more than a month. I dunno, maybe I'm just not cut out to be with boys. :/ Good luck with her, though. I hope things work out to some degree or another.

AWE THAT'S CUTE! Hehe. White stuff.

OH! And this is to anyone who sees this... what color wig should I get? Medium brown, light brown, or light golden brown? This is for the Sora wig I plan on doing (hopefully in time for SoyCon).

This post has been edited by VerticalOrbit: 18 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#68 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:37 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 19 2009, 12:06 AM, said:

D'aaaaw, Brainless Demyx. xD

It's understandable that you'd be annoyed with that! Personally, I can't handle it. My boyfriend and I just broke up recently because I haven't seen or really talked to him in more than a month. I dunno, maybe I'm just not cut out to be with boys. :/ Good luck with her, though. I hope things work out to some degree or another.

AWE THAT'S CUTE! Hehe. White stuff.

OH! And this is to anyone who sees this... what color wig should I get? Medium brown, light brown, or light golden brown? This is for the Sora wig I plan on doing (hopefully in time for SoyCon).

Roxy says 10 (light brown). Now she is fitting herself under the sink.

I have pictures. xD

yes. Be with girls. We crossplayers should all just be together. In a house. .......huh. This sounds like a familiar concept.....*image of castle oblivion over head*

[size=1][center][b]

#69 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:43 PM

Your Roxas and I think alike! :] ...is there something important under the sink? O_o

Crossplayers unite! But yeah, I don't think boys are for me. :/ It'd be interesting to put all of us in a house. Insanity would ensue. And most likely lots of random sex. xD So many hot crossplayers. Cannot resist.
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#70 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 19 2009, 12:43 AM, said:

Your Roxas and I think alike! :] ...is there something important under the sink? O_o

Crossplayers unite! But yeah, I don't think boys are for me. :/ It'd be interesting to put all of us in a house. Insanity would ensue. And most likely lots of random sex. xD So many hot crossplayers. Cannot resist.

It's TRUE. Mnaaaa.... *fondles everyone* Talk about the setup for the best soap opera EVER.

And yes. THere was something important under the sink. Roxas. >>

[size=1][center][b]

#71 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:00 AM

xD xD If only it was possible. Gah. Would be the best house ever. I'd never want to leave.
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#72 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 28320

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:15 AM

@Axel: I went with my parents. Met up with roxiah and her Axel and hung out with them most of the weekend. But I most likely won't get my parents to take me back to Chicago so soon. -epic failure SIGH-

...Why? o.O Why would you want frozen mashed potatoes?

What do star fruit taste like? I've been wondering.

Oh my gosh, All My Paopu. That would be funny.

Awe! Poor Roxas! But still, thats kinda adorable.

@Sora: Awe, its okay Sora. Thank you for the thought anyway. :J
Huh, thats kinda interesting. I'll just not ask if I don't know. And have the time I know anyway, so it doesn't do much good.

I agree, light brown.

@Roxas: I guess I wasn't around yet when the other thread kept dying. It seemed pretty lively the whole time I was there.
You and me both Roxas. A place to stay would be the main thing I'd have to worry about. And how to get there.

That would be so epic.

@Xiao: Welcome fellow Xion cosplayer!

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 19 May 2009 - 01:26 AM

Con Attendance : ACen '09, '10, '11, '12. | SoyCon '09.
Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '13
Blindfolded Riku - Kingdom Hearts 2
Aqua - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto
Check Out My DeviantArt for pictures of my costumes

#73 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:53 AM

Roxasdisposal? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6890...mp;id=697425701

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 19 2009, 01:00 AM, said:

xD xD If only it was possible. Gah. Would be the best house ever. I'd never want to leave.

psha. We'd leave for cons.

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 19 2009, 01:15 AM, said:

@Axel: I went will my parents. Met up with roxiah and her Axel and hung out with them most of the weekend. But I most likely won't get my parents to take me back to Chicago so soon. -epic failure SIGH-

...Why? o.O Why would you want frozen mashed potatoes?

What do star fruit taste like? I've been wondering.

Oh my gosh, All My Paopu. That would be funny.

Awe! Poor Roxas! But still, thats kinda adorable.
Bwahaha..........

That's it. With you all as my witness, I hereby copyright ALL MY PAOPU as a Youtube show idea. We're going to do it.
[size=1][center][b]

#74 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:03 AM

@Xion: <3 How far away do you live from Chicago? D:

@Axel: The link won't work. SADFACE.
And yes, only for cons.

Ooh! Can I have the part of Sora?! 8D
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#75 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:16 AM

@Axel: Alright! I shall be watcing YouTube for this series, you can count on that. Let me know in you need a guest appearence by Xion. XD

@Sora: Approximatly 203 miles away. In other words, 3 hours and 25 minutes by google, and thats without stopping. >>

@Both: I have a question concerning future Kingdom Hearts cosplay, planned by yours truely. Riku wig, Short or Long?

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 19 May 2009 - 01:16 AM

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '13
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto

#76 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:26 AM

@Xion I like the shorter one more, but the longer one is more accurate for KH2 Orgy!Riku.

That's not too far! I'm about six to seven hours away. :/
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#77 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:44 AM

@Sora: Thats the problem I'm facing. I like the short one, but the long one is more accurate. I don't wanna spend my money, if I'm not going to be satisfied with it.
And these are my choices so far. Cause I'm not spending over fifty bucks for a Riku styled wig, when the quality is crap.

Whoa. Yeah, I think you've got me beat as far as distance.

Hey! If I go as Orgy! Riku, you go as Orgy! Sora, and Lina goes as Orgy! Kairi, we'd should so get together to take pictures. We'd make an epic looking Destiny Islands Orgy Trio.

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 19 May 2009 - 01:47 AM

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '13
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto

#78 User is offline   roxiah 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:21 AM

Sora~ I say light brown as well. -nodnod- and Xion, I'd go with the longer one.

@ Axel: omg, my bad. I'm sorry, I'm apparently retarded or something. xD I remember reading that you were living in Chicago. Apparently I just didn't absorb the info, or something. Anyways, it's all good. xD But er, since you know the area more I guess, are there any hotels or anything you would suggest staying in? If we can, I think Sora and I are gonna try to make it~

Also, I am excited about this youtube show thing. If you ever wanna make some sort of strange episode with double Roxas, let me know. I'd be up for it. :P

past cons

future plans?

#79 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:36 AM

@Xion: I've seen people cosplay Riku with the shorter wigs and make it look really good. It all depends on whether you want it to be as accurate as possible. Try looking at cosworx.com. They have some really good wigs, and it wouldn't be too hard to style one to look like Riku's hair. I don't know why, but I really like this one in white.

Hehe. Yeah. My friends and I have epic car rides to ACen. It's so worth it.

About the Orgy!cosplays, I agree! It would be quite epic.

@Roxas: Light brown wig it is!
I'm excited about possibly going to SoyCon with you~ :D

EDIT: I've gotten the word out to my friends in Btown about SoyCon. So far I've got one confirmed, and one thinking about it. As soon as my other friends see the posts I made (or I can talk to them in person), we'll get better plans under way. As it stands right now, I'm probably going to SoyCon! So exciting!

This post has been edited by VerticalOrbit: 19 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#80 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

@Sora and Roxas: Thanks, I"ll probably end up going with the long one.
Hey, if I can convince my parents, could I possibly stay with you guys? I don't want to intrude, and it probably won't happen anyway, but I figured I'd ask. -shrug-

@Sora: I've looked on there before. Never really found one I liked, plus I've never styled a wig before. I'd probably ruin it. So I figure its better to go with something that looks part way decent than waste money on something I ruined, you know?

Now that sounds like a fun/not so fun time.

Exactly! It'd be awesome.

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '13
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto

#81 User is offline   roxiah 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

I'm so excited about soycon now~ I think there's about an 85% chance of me being able to go. I've got the funds and it looks like Sora will help me out with transportation and rooming-ness. All I have to do is tell my parents, and, if I get a job, make sure it'll be okay for me to be outta town that weekend. If all that is cleared, then I'll be going~!
past cons

future plans?

#82 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

@Xion: Yeah, that would be fine! We need all the people we can get. So far, it's just me and Roxas, and one of my friends.

Always a first time for everything! I'm gonna be styling my own Sora wig between now and SoyCon. ;D
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#83 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

@Roxas: Sounds like you have alot more of a chance than I do. I haven't askedyet, but I can bet you the answer will be no. Hope all of that goes right for you Roxas.

@Sora: Thats cool. Thank you! Now the hard part. Convincing my parens to let me go.....

Thats cool. Shouldn't be to hard for you, considering how well you do on your own hair. As for me, the only thin I do is throw my hair in a ponytail, so I'd probably do horrible.

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '13
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto

#84 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:51 PM

@Xion: I hope you work everything out with your parents.

Yeah... hopefully I can get a wig to look more accurate. lol

This post has been edited by VerticalOrbit: 19 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#85 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 19 2009, 02:03 AM, said:

@Xion: <3 How far away do you live from Chicago? D:

@Axel: The link won't work. SADFACE.
And yes, only for cons.

Ooh! Can I have the part of Sora?! 8D

waaah..... :< poop.

and sure. xD if you wanna drive here to be on the show ;D or send us footage xD

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 19 2009, 02:16 AM, said:

@Axel: Alright! I shall be watcing YouTube for this series, you can count on that. Let me know in you need a guest appearence by Xion. XD

I like the color of the short one better, but...it's probably not long enough. Honestly, styling isn't as difficult as you think it is......just be really...........ahm............ *scratches head* be really................................... generous. with the cutting. :3 I love styling wigs. AND hate it D< but love it? ;3

View Postroxiah, on May 19 2009, 05:21 AM, said:

@ Axel: omg, my bad. I'm sorry, I'm apparently retarded or something. xD I remember reading that you were living in Chicago. Apparently I just didn't absorb the info, or something. Anyways, it's all good. xD But er, since you know the area more I guess, are there any hotels or anything you would suggest staying in? If we can, I think Sora and I are gonna try to make it~

Also, I am excited about this youtube show thing. If you ever wanna make some sort of strange episode with double Roxas, let me know. I'd be up for it. :P

Yaaay! xD I'm so happy you guys might be coming. :3 If you need more people, I know a group of five looking for a place to be, too, but I think that'd be too many people for a room <<;

As for hotels, I really don't know. Ah... for ACen, I stayed at DoubleTree, though, and that was nice? But that may have been cheaper due to con price. I'm not sure. I really liked it though.

OMG, can you say "evil twin" episode? xD

ALSO, my Rox doesn't have a Twilight Town outfit, yet. << hmmm *rubs hands together*

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 19 2009, 09:36 AM, said:

Hehe. Yeah. My friends and I have epic car rides to ACen. It's so worth it.
D: I'm jealous! I looove car trips :3

View Postroxiah, on May 19 2009, 02:21 PM, said:

I'm so excited about soycon now~ I think there's about an 85% chance of me being able to go. I've got the funds and it looks like Sora will help me out with transportation and rooming-ness. All I have to do is tell my parents, and, if I get a job, make sure it'll be okay for me to be outta town that weekend. If all that is cleared, then I'll be going~!

x3 *clapclap!!*

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 19 2009, 02:24 PM, said:

@Xion: Yeah, that would be fine! We need all the people we can get. So far, it's just me and Roxas, and one of my friends.

Always a first time for everything! I'm gonna be styling my own Sora wig between now and SoyCon. ;D
I can't wait to see how it turns out. *rubs hands together* Use Got2BGlued ;D of course.

[size=1][center][b]

#86 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:13 PM

@Sora: Thanks, I'll sure try. The more I think about this, the more I think how I can't miss it.
Hey, for being your real hair, that looked pretty darn good!

@Axel: Yeah, thats the trouble, I like the color better, its just not long enough. Hmm, and this ones to white. Clicky?
I'll probably get into stuff like that later on. I'm actually just getting into coplaying. Xion was my first true costume.

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 19 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '13
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto

#87 User is offline   roxiah 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

@ Axel: evil twin episode would be so much epic win. and I have an Axel too, who happens to go to school in Chicago. We could do like, double evil twins? O:

Aaaand we're trying to figure out hotels now. It all depends on what's closest to where we're gonna be, etc. I'm pretty sure we'll get it worked out. 8D

@Xion: I believe in you! -cheers- \o/

past cons

future plans?

#88 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

-too lazy to read everything-

Star fruit are amazing. I want to make a real paopu fruit! 8D

I saw did see someone talking about star fruit, so I had to say that. >>

ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#89 User is offline   Pantsless Roxas 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19318

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

I'd love to go to the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot for next year ACen. 8D
It didn't seem very organized this year, and that's a bit upsetting. It was just a tad bit chaotic. >>;

Ha! I can navigate the ACen forums. >8D
-wiggles-

Also, it wasn't my fault that the egg whites container opened while I was shaking it, the lid wasn't on right. But mainly, it was sabotage. >>

Side note: I need a good picture to put as my icon now. :f

Next conventions ->
YoumaCon '13

Up coming cosplays ->
Skyrim 『90% complete
Dragon Age 『0% complete

#90 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

It is because I was not in charge. That's why it was chaotic. >: (
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

• 46 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users