Kingdom Hearts '10

#31 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 21456

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 18 2009, 12:02 AM, said:

I AGREE. I didn't really talk in the thread prior, and then to top THAT off, I was late... and like................

...........I know it was probably in my head, but......

I swear all the other Organization members I passed kept giving me DIRTY LOOKS! I'd smile and wave, or something, especially the Axels, and they'd stare at me like "who the hell are you looking at?" D; and I didn't know if maybe they thought I was mean, because I didn't talk to them or something before, or I missed some sort of meet-up....

But I'd really like some sort of party. Or something. I wished I had something like that this year. ..... If I'm invited. <<;; Provided those dirty looks weren't actually founded in something that I totally missed. *paranoid*

HOLD THE PHONE. I had no idea that was your REAL HAIR.

Wow. How slow am I? xP

You know, I felt like I kept getting dirty looks from people, too. I tried to hug or at least talk to all the KH cosplayers I could that seemed friendly. I don't think I saw you much after the photoshoot, though. D: But yes, a agree with a party or something! At least for those of us on the forums. And we can invite the cosplayers we meet at the con. ^_^

Also, yes, it was my real hair. ^///^ It's not as accurate as wigs are, but I did the best I could!

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 18 2009, 12:53 AM, said:

@Anyone who cares: I find it cool that with an Organization Cloak, you have the choice of sixteen different characters you can cosplay. With the right wigs and props, that is.

I want to do Orgy!Sora some day. For the hell of it.

This post has been edited by VerticalOrbit: 18 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

Previous cosplays:
ACen 07, 08, 09, 11 || Ikasucon 07 || Soycon 09 || GenCon 11 --//> Sora from Kingdom Hearts II

Anticipated 2013 cons:
C2E2 || ACen || Colossal Con

#32 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

Kingdom Hearts party is a must! 8D
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#33 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19319

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:09 PM

View PostLina, on May 18 2009, 11:38 AM, said:

Haha! Don't be sorry. :3

We are going to be Haji and Saya from Blood+. I'm wearing my burgundy prom dress as her wedding dress. I wore the outfit to ACen this year. Only on Thursday and Sunday though.

I agree with you, Axel. I am trying to come up with different designs for Kairi. Like a Valor Form, Wisdom Form, Atlantica Form, etc. etc. Kairi needs more love since she really isn't in the games much. Only like, towards the end of KHII.

That'll be adorable!! x3

View PostYumei, on May 18 2009, 11:48 AM, said:

I wore my HT Riku around ACen on friday while waiting for my HT Sora to show up. He didn't come and I don't think people got that I was HT Riku they probably just thought I was strange....:lol:
I also wore regular Riku for a bit on Saturday while waiting for my regular Sora to show but yet again he couldn't come.
I dropped by the shoot but by the time I got there it seems it was over.

I'm definatly gonna cosplay KH and go to the shoot.
I'll have regular Riku from KH1 just gotta do a few touch ups.
I wanna make an org coat so I can be Org Riku/Blindfolded Riku.
Since it's done. Well not really since I keep adding things to it to make it better. I'll also be Card Form Sora. That one I'll wear to the photoshoot. ^_^
xD; aw, I didn't see you! :< we weren't cosplaying on Friday cos our costumes weren't done. e_e we had to finish them in the hotel room. u____u we wasted a whole day, basically...

xD OMG CARD FORM. <333

>>@VerticalOrbit: yeah, I don't recall bumping into you after the shoot, I don't think.... *taps lip, pondering*

And yeah, it wasn't as accurate as a wig, but given that it was your real hair, that is pretty damn impressive ._.; Wigs can only be really accurate when you do them and undo them and futs around with them a gagillion and a half times ;P (when they have spikes that need to be specific like that and stuff, anyway) xD lawl OrgySora. << as if it weren't a big enough orgy as is.... xD <3 doit. ;o are you going to Soy? did you say already? u_u I'm sorry if I make people be redundant.

YAY PARTY.

[size=1][center][b]
+[ ACen 2008 :: SMBB Yoshi || ACen 2009 :: Axel || ACen 2010 :: Sebastian Michaels || ACen 2011 :: Seto Kaiba || ACen 2012 :: Gary Oak ]+

+[ ACen 2013 :: Vilkas: Wolf Armor ]+

>>myCosplay.com page, deviantArt page
>>questions? Comments? Lonely? Email Missing Piece Cosplay Productions

#34 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:12 PM

I already have ideas for the forms. :3

I am doing an orgy! Kairi by cosplaying Xion. XDDD Well, maybe not for this con, but in the future maybe. :3

I know I am going to SoyCon! :3

We should have like a late night party! 8D

ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#35 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

@Shirtless Axel: Takes lots of that got2be hair freeze stuff. I had to get up so early to get that done by, like, 10am Saturday. lol But yeah, that's the last time I'll be spiking my hair. I want long hair again! D: I think I might do orgy!Sora on Friday next year. We'll see. ;D And I have no idea what SoyCon is. >.< *feels dumb* I doubt I'll be able to go, because I don't have money right now.

@Lina: OMG ORGY!KAIRI. Let's be a pair. ;D

This post has been edited by VerticalOrbit: 18 May 2009 - 12:14 PM

Previous cosplays:
ACen 07, 08, 09, 11 || Ikasucon 07 || Soycon 09 || GenCon 11 --//> Sora from Kingdom Hearts II

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#36 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:16 PM

View PostLina, on May 18 2009, 01:12 PM, said:

I already have ideas for the forms. :3

I am doing an orgy! Kairi by cosplaying Xion. XDDD Well, maybe not for this con, but in the future maybe. :3

I know I am going to SoyCon! :3

We should have like a late night party! 8D
xD lawl! That's true enough. And yay :3 and YES :U That's always the time when I want to do stuff, and I don't want to go to bed, but I go to bed because i'm bored. <<;

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 01:13 PM, said:

@Shirtless Axel: Takes lots of that got2be hair freeze stuff. I had to get up so early to get that done by, like, 10am Saturday. lol But yeah, that's the last time I'll be spiking my hair. I want long hair again! D: I think I might do orgy!Sora on Friday next year. We'll see. ;D And I have no idea what SoyCon is. >.< *feels dumb* I doubt I'll be able to go, because I don't have money right now.

@Lina: OMG ORGY!KAIRI. Let's be a pair. ;D

lol, that's the spray I used for my wig! 83 (it's the best, man.)

Soycon is a Cosplaying Convention here in Chicago. And it's free. :D this is only its second year, so don't feel dumb. I'm actually shocked at how many people DO know about it. o_o;

[size=1][center][b]
+[ ACen 2008 :: SMBB Yoshi || ACen 2009 :: Axel || ACen 2010 :: Sebastian Michaels || ACen 2011 :: Seto Kaiba || ACen 2012 :: Gary Oak ]+

#37 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:30 PM

If we have a party, you won't have to worry about being bored! :3
ACen '14 Cosplay

#38 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

View PostShirtless Axel, on May 18 2009, 12:16 PM, said:

lol, that's the spray I used for my wig! 83 (it's the best, man.)

Soycon is a Cosplaying Convention here in Chicago. And it's free. :D this is only its second year, so don't feel dumb. I'm actually shocked at how many people DO know about it. o_o;

Ah, I see. Well... If I can convince my group to go, I might be able to. It really just depends on whether or not my friends want to make another six hour trip to Chicago so soon. xD
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#39 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

I wanna go to SOYCON SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!! But I live too far away :(
Card Sora will be a debut at another con so I'll definatly have it to wear at Acen.
I had card Sora with me at this years Acen but it got damaged in the car ride over and when we took it out this huge gust of wind made it worse. It wouldn't stand right then some of the color got ruined. So I'm adding a thicker back so it stiff enough to stand even on its own and gonna get it laminated but I'll have to do that myself by hand cause the heat from an actully laminating machine at kinkos or something might ruin the paint I used to color it.
Now I'm excited and can't wait till Acen. :wacko:
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#40 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:01 PM

@Yumei That's so sad! I can't wait to see it next year, though!

Also, and this is off-topic... but you were decoy Ed? Holy crap I loved you! You seriously rocked my world.
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#41 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:17 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 02:01 PM, said:

@Yumei That's so sad! I can't wait to see it next year, though!

Also, and this is off-topic... but you were decoy Ed? Holy crap I loved you! You seriously rocked my world.

Yep I was decoy Ed. Thank you....glad you like the costume! ^_^
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#42 User is offline   roxiah 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 25002

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:56 PM

@ shirtless axel: I just have to say that I'm sad that I never met you. You seem really nice and awesome and such. ): We must meet next year, yes?

And I'm thinking that I'll be throwing a KH party in my hotel room next year for sure. It just sounds like too much fun. Everyone in this thread is invited! And now that I have a Sora, I'm excited to get to see her again, too. <3

-wants next year so bad- D:

past cons
roxas! [kingdom hearts II, twilight town]

future plans?
acen 2010: roxas! [organization XIII | twilight town | raver?]
soycon '09: roxas! [kingdom hearts II, twilight town]
ikasucon '09?: roxas! [kingdom hearts II, twilight town]

#43 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

Awe, Roxas! *tackleglomp* I'm excited to see you again, too! It'll be easier (and sooner), since we don't live too far apart. :]
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#44 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 28320

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:30 PM

@Lina: Exactly! Lucky you, I have dark chocolate brown eyes. Worked for Yuffie, seeing as she has brown eyes, not so much for Xion overly bright blue eyes.
I bought mine. I didn't have time to try to make it, plus it wouldn't have looked as good anyway. So I'm happy with the one I have.

I so want to see your HT! Kairi! And Valor form Kairi would be cool to. Though Roxas will run away from you. ^_^

@Roxas: Alright! Party at Roxas's room! You know, I find it funny that the two KH cosplays I want to do next year, both complete a trio. Xion completes Roxas and Axels trio, and Riku completes Sora and Kairi's. Its kind of interesting.
You have a Sora! Does this mean that your whole now? Just curious.

I can't wait till next year! I'm starting an ACen savings for next year right now.
Also, my Riku plushie got here today! I'm so happy. -Huggles plushie-

@Sora: I'd love to see Orgy! Sora. That would definetly be different. Though you might get asked why Sora is in an Organization cloak. Haha, and you could just say you(Sora) were jealous of Riku. XD

@Roxas and Sora: I can't wait to see both of you again. ACen had to be the best weekend ever, but hanging out with Roxas and her Axel, and meeting everybody else made it all the better.

@Axel: I'm naturally a quiet person(if you can believe that, Roxas!) so I didn't really talk to many people aside from saying "Hi, can I take your picture. Plus I didn't see enough KH people to talk to. Yes, probably, but then again, depending on the person, it might have made him mad. You can never really tell.

Yeah! Whats with Axel and his skin-tight cloak? I don't get it. Aw, I wouldn't worry about it to much. Unless somebodys reeeealy picky, I don't think something that small would matter.

You know, now that I think about it, I remember seeing you. I think your the only Axel I saw that was in full cloak.

You know, I suddenly feel awkward. I'm the youngest person here. >.>;;;

(^This is what happens when I have no time to respond^)

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 18 May 2009 - 04:35 PM

Con Attendance : ACen '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14. | SoyCon '09.
Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '15
Seong Mi-Na - Soul Calibur 2
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto
TBD - TBD
Check Out My DeviantArt for pictures of my costumes

#45 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

View PostLina, on May 18 2009, 01:30 PM, said:

If we have a party, you won't have to worry about being bored! :3

8D this is true! D: now I'm all pumped for a party a YEAR FROM NOW. FML. We're gonna have to make it super extravaganTASTIC! With like..... chips and stuff. >>; JAPANESE CHIPS. :3 with peanuts in them. and some octopus-flavored somethnigs.

View Postroxiah, on May 18 2009, 03:56 PM, said:

@ shirtless axel: I just have to say that I'm sad that I never met you. You seem really nice and awesome and such. ): We must meet next year, yes?

And I'm thinking that I'll be throwing a KH party in my hotel room next year for sure. It just sounds like too much fun. Everyone in this thread is invited! And now that I have a Sora, I'm excited to get to see her again, too. <3

-wants next year so bad- D:
D: you seem pretty awesome as well. ;< definitely. Yoooooou should come to Soycon, cos it's free, and ......<< c'mon. I know there's some sort of bus you can take from Lafayette to Chicago. I have friends who go to Purdue. >>

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 18 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

@Axel: I'm naturally a quiet person(if you can believe that, Roxas!) so I didn't really talk to many people aside from saying "Hi, can I take your picture. Plus I didn't see enough KH people to talk to. Yes, probably, but then again, depending on the person, it might have made him mad. You can never really tell.

Yeah! Whats with Axel and his skin-tight cloak? I don't get it. Aw, I wouldn't worry about it to much. Unless somebodys reeeealy picky, I don't think something that small would matter.

You know, now that I think about it, I remember seeing you. I think your the only Axel I saw that was in full cloak.

You know, I suddenly feel awkward. I'm the youngest person here. >.>;;;

(^This is what happens when I have no time to respond^)
xD; just how old are you? And I know I saw you at the shoot, but I don't know if I did other than that. I think there was one other Axel wearing the coat... but I'm not sure. A lot of people were in casual.

And I had a REVELATION today in Creative Writing, thinking about Axel's sleeves. I came to this realization: none of the KH-origin baddies have short sleeves. I think that Axel's tight sleeves have both a practical reasoning behind them, as well as a metaphorical one. Practical being that his chakrams would be a pain in the butt to try to use with belled sleeves like the other members--they'd get caught :\
The OTHER reason is this--bear with me--he wears his coat close to his body because he has "nothing up his sleeves" >>.... get it? He's like, a bad guy, but he has no secrets! he's honest. So he's recognizeable as a good guy. See? See?

xD; I am the sort of person who's reeeeally picky about that sort of thing, but mostly when it comes to me. I'm not about to look at some other Axel who's got belled sleeves and be like "your coat is wrong. You suck." :P People should just love what they do, and have fun doing it. I mean, some people might think I'm a little bit of a snob because I'm such a perfectionist regarding the things that I myself do, (or I try to be, anyway) but it's my choice to do that, you know? To a point, cosplay is about interpretation. Not so much with Orgcoats, since they're like...people clothes, and the people are RELATIVELY anatomical... but like, with a lot of things... like the details and stuff (like on the beads, which no matter how much you zoom in, will still be somewhat up to the imagination)... I dunno. I like seeing the different things people make.

To draw a long ramble to a close...:3 As long as people LOVE what they do, then that shows... and that's really what matters most. ;3

>>@Sora: pssfhff........ >> tell them you'll....... make them ....a seasalt icecream?
>>@Yumei: ;< that's definitely a shame.... Beef up that card, man! (And show us some pictures once you do!!) Reminds me of the fact that I had chakrams this year, with me at ACen, but I never took them with me, cos... I dunno. They didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped..... :P I was so embarassed of them.... >>; I need to make whole new ones.

[size=1][center][b]

#46 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

@Axel: Well, I'm not really that much younger, but I'm the youngest here. I'm fifteen, where most of you are 17+. It made me feel weird for a minute.

You know, thats actually a really good explination! His Chakrams would be very hard to handle wih puffy, bell shaped sleeves. And seeing as most of the time when he's asked something, he does give a straight, honest anwser, that makes sense to. Apart from in Re:CoM, where he talks in freaking riddles like everyone else in the castle!

I can understand that. I'm pretty picky about stuff whe it comes to costumes and things. You should have seen when my parents were helping me make certain things for my Yuffie costume, and my Keyblade. I think they were getting annoyed. Anyways, I agree, so long as your happy with what your doing, thats all that matters, I completely agree.

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 18 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '15
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto
TBD - TBD

#47 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

@Axel: We made seasalt ice cream once! It wasn't very good, though... It was actually really, really gross. :/ Maybe I could catch a ride to Lafayette and go with Roxas. ;D ;D

@Xion: Hehe. It could also be Sora cosplaying as Roxas. ;D My friends and I had a random little roleplay where Sora dressed in the Orgy coat so he could sneak in and destroy from the inside. It was actually sorta epic. >.>;; Also, I can't wait to see you again! I didn't get to talk to you very much...

This post has been edited by VerticalOrbit: 18 May 2009 - 06:30 PM

Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#48 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

@Sora: XD Sora's cosplaing as his own nobody. Wow, thats so funny to think about. That would be awesome to see. It sounds like you guys had fun. I know, I can't wait to see you either! I know, I didn't really talk to anybody that long at the Shoot. I'm sad now, that I didn't get to Why can't we all live closer than 3 or more hours apart?
Ooh! I've made Sea-Salt Ice cream. I loved it, the rest of my family, not so much. Well my Dad liked it.

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '15
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto
TBD - TBD

#49 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 18 2009, 07:16 PM, said:

@Axel: Well, I'm not really that much younger, but I'm the youngest here. I'm fifteen, where most of you are 17+. It made me feel weird for a minute.

You know, thats actually a really good explination! His Chakrams would be very hard to handle wih puffy, bell shaped sleeves. And seeing as most of the time when he's asked something, he does give a straight, honest anwser, that makes sense to. Apart from in Re:CoM, where he talks in freaking riddles like everyone else in the castle!

I can understand that. I'm pretty picky about stuff whe it comes to costumes and things. You should have seen when my parents were helping me make certain things for my Yuffie costume, and my Keyblade. I think they were getting annoyed. Anyways, I agree, so long as your happy with what your doing, thats all that matters, I completely agree.

xD; ............................................... I feel old. I'm 20. >>; *scratches head, coughs*

8D yay for being able to overanalyze crap! *thumbs up* that's what you learn how to do in college (basically ;P).

xD; omg, I know. My cosplay troupe is full of really particular, picky people, but we annoy the HELL out of eachother sometimes, especially when it comes down to like...helping eachother make things...... u_u; cos then the person that it's ultimately being made FOR is REALLY picky about it, and then those helping that person are just like "e_e ugh"
Luckily, we ALL collectively agreed that my chakrams were too fugly to carry around, and they didn't make me feel bad about being too picky.

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 07:28 PM, said:

@Axel: We made seasalt ice cream once! It wasn't very good, though... It was actually really, really gross. :/ Maybe I could catch a ride to Lafayette and go with Roxas. ;D ;D

@Xion: Hehe. It could also be Sora cosplaying as Roxas. ;D My friends and I had a random little roleplay where Sora dressed in the Orgy coat so he could sneak in and destroy from the inside. It was actually sorta epic. >.>;; Also, I can't wait to see you again! I didn't get to talk to you very much...

We should try to make seasalt icecream some time and...make it........not taste gross? >>

8D we could have a seasalt icecream SOCIAL. ;D

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 18 2009, 07:44 PM, said:

@Sora: XD Sora's cosplaing as his own nobody. Wow, thats so funny to think about. That would be awesome to see. It sounds like you guys had fun. I know, I can't wait to see you either! I know, I didn't really talk to anybody that long at the Shoot. I'm sad now, that I didn't get to Why can't we all live closer than 3 or more hours apart?
Ooh! I've made Sea-Salt Ice cream. I loved it, the rest of my family, not so much. Well my Dad liked it.

;D recipe? *nudgenudge*
[size=1][center][b]

#50 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

@Xion: I'm gonna need your recipe. Whatever we did to the ice cream was disgusting. >.>

@Axel: You're not old! I'll be 20... in November. Eheheh. ^.^;; AND YES. We should totally have a seasalt ice cream social. That would be delicious (hopefully).
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#51 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 07:56 PM, said:

@Xion: I'm gonna need your recipe. Whatever we did to the ice cream was disgusting. >.>

@Axel: You're not old! I'll be 20... in November. Eheheh. ^.^;; AND YES. We should totally have a seasalt ice cream social. That would be delicious (hopefully).

AGREED. mmm....................... seasalt.... icecream................... socializing WITH seasalt icecream.............*drooly* mm...socializing with ROXas with seasalt.......Roxas....Roxas icecream............ *skeevy face*
[size=1][center][b]

#52 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

@Axel Aww, its alright. You don't have to feel old! -pats on back-

Haha, good for you!

Sounds like that cold get really irritating, really quick. Yeah, I can see that, one person says one thing, and the person its being made for doesn't like it. Well, at least you guys could agree about one thing for your costumes? Though surely they couldn't be that bad.

Both of you: XD Heres the link to the recipe. Sea-Salt Ice Cream
So far I've made it three times, and my second batch came out perfect. First was to salty, third wasn't salt enough, second was exactly right.
It'd be awesome if we could all get together, and cosplay while making sea sat ice cream. I've wanted to do that, but I have no anime-loving friends around here.
Or just meeting up and eating it, that would b great to.

Somebody swing by Springfield and get me! D; I'd love to go to SoyCon. Curse being to young to drive! -shakes fist-

This post has been edited by KH2Riku1: 18 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '15
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto
TBD - TBD

#53 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:11 PM

*points at Axel* Someone's having naughty thoughts.
;D

@Xion: Wee~! That's actually the one we used. I think we just did it wrong. :/ Now I need to get an ice cream maker and do it again. And I agree, about cosplaying and making or just eating the seasalt ice cream. That would just be fun and amazing.
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#54 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:14 PM

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 18 2009, 08:07 PM, said:

@Axel Aww, its alright. You don't have to feel old! -pats on back-

Haha, good for you!

Sounds like that cold get really irritating, really quick. Yeah, I can see that, one person says one thing, and the person its being made for doesn't like it. Well, at least you guys could agree about one thing for your costumes? Though surely they couldn't be that bad.

Both of you: XD Heres the link to the recipe. Sea-Salt Ice Cream
So far I've made it three times, and my second batch came out perfect. First was to salty, third wasn't salt enough, second was exactly right.
It'd be awesome if we could all get together, and cosplay while making sea sat ice cream. I've wanted to do that, but I have no anime-loving friends around here.
Or just meeting up and eating it, that would b great to.

Somebody swing by Springfield and get me! D; I'd love to go to SoyCon. Curse being to young to drive! -shakes fist-
OMG that would be hiLAWLious. I know my Rox would love it. *bookmarks link* ;D We wanted to buy some starfruit and bring it to ACen, but it's out of season. Bullocks.

xD; there aren't busses or anything you can take? Metras? x_x; Amtraks? >> Soraaa, you go get her. <<; ......I'm already IN Chicago.

[size=1][center][b]

#55 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 08:11 PM, said:

*points at Axel* Someone's having naughty thoughts.
;D

@Xion: Wee~! That's actually the one we used. I think we just did it wrong. :/ Now I need to get an ice cream maker and do it again. And I agree, about cosplaying and making or just eating the seasalt ice cream. That would just be fun and amazing.

He heeeee....... *horribly fake expression of innocence* <3 nawww................ don't know what you're talking about. >> *tugs coat zipper down to knees*

(haha, my mind was in the gutter, so for like two minutes all I could see of your note to Xion was "I think we just did it wrong :/" and I was like "pfft. That's what she said."

[size=1][center][b]

#56 User is offline   KH2Riku1 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:26 PM

@Axel: I know, I can see it now! All of us in somebodys kitchen trying to make ice cream. Now that would be an unorganized Organization.

Hmmm, theres a Greyhound station here, and Amtrak trains, but I probably couldn't get eugh money for eiher of those by then. Plus, I highly doubt my parents would let me go on either one alone.
Plus I have no where to stay.

If you make any, keep in mind, though the coloring is optional, its not Sea-Salt Ice Cream without it, I know. I made my last batch away from home, so I didn't have my food coloring, or popsicle molds. It looked like frozen mashed potatoes. And you don't need green either.

@Sora: -looks at both of you- o.o Ummm, you know what, I'm just not gonna ask, okay?

Future Cons and Cosplay
ACen '15
Ino Yamanaka - Naruto
TBD - TBD

#57 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

@Axel: I had a starfruit with my ex-Riku once. It was alright, but not the best tasting fruit ever. And if I had a car I'd go get Xion! But I don't. D:

AND LOL. That's great. (my mind is always in the gutter... and if it's not, it doesn't take long for it to get there.)

@Xion: The time I made seasalt ice cream, it turned out green since the ice cream has that yellow tint. It's quite unfortunate. Pay no attention to me and Axel having dirty thoughts. We're insane. ;D
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#58 User is offline   Shirtless Axel 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

View PostKH2Riku1, on May 18 2009, 08:26 PM, said:

@Axel: I know, I can see it now! All of us in somebodys kitchen trying to make ice cream. Now that would be an unorganized Organization.

Hmmm, theres a Greyhound station here, and Amtrak trains, but I probably couldn't get eugh money for eiher of those by then. Plus, I highly doubt my parents would let me go on either one alone.
Plus I have no where to stay.

If you make any, keep in mind, though the coloring is optional, its not Sea-Salt Ice Cream without it, I know. I made my last batch away from home, so I didn't have my food coloring, or popsicle molds. It looked like frozen mashed potatoes. And you don't need green either.

@Sora: -looks at both of you- o.o Ummm, you know what, I'm just not gonna ask, okay?
Hmmm...... well, how'd you get to ACen? D:

:D I want frozen mashed potatoes!

View PostVerticalOrbit, on May 18 2009, 09:00 PM, said:

@Axel: I had a starfruit with my ex-Riku once. It was alright, but not the best tasting fruit ever. And if I had a car I'd go get Xion! But I don't. D:

AND LOL. That's great. (my mind is always in the gutter... and if it's not, it doesn't take long for it to get there.)

@Xion: The time I made seasalt ice cream, it turned out green since the ice cream has that yellow tint. It's quite unfortunate. Pay no attention to me and Axel having dirty thoughts. We're insane. ;D
bwahahaha. Yeah, mine too.

Ew, ex-Riku? that sounds like a messy break-up. Destiny Islands doesn't have a lot of places to go if you want to avoid someone....

[size=1][center][b]

#59 User is offline   VerticalOrbit 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:29 PM

Yeah... had to live with said Riku for two months afterwards, too! Not fun. >.> But it's all good.

Yay for having dirty minds. ;D
Previous cosplays:

Anticipated 2013 cons:

#60 User is offline   Xiao 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 20272

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:29 PM

Hey, all! I'll be joining you guys this year for the Kingdom Hearts gathering :).

I'm planning on going as Xion for ACen '10, and I'll have an Axel with me.

This post has been edited by Xiao: 18 May 2009 - 08:31 PM

"Clothes make a statement. Cosplay tells a story :3."
ACen 2013:
Miku Hatsune (Matryoshka) - Vocaloid [100%]
Xion - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days [100%]
Korra - Legend of Korra [99%]

"When in doubt, give it a good smack?"

\\deviantART\\YouTube (Art)\\Youtube (Regular)\\

• 46 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked