Anime Central Forums: Lost Camera - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Lost Camera Please if anyone found it...

#1 User is offline   Kanon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 29978

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

Alright, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct area, but if not then I'm sorry.

During ACEN last weekend, on either Friday or Saturday, I had my silver CyberShot camera with me in the artist's alley and dealer's room. I could have sworn I put it in my bag before going back to the hotel, but it is missing. I was hoping someone may have found it and grabbed it. If you did, can you please contact me? ;~; This camera is very important to me because it was a special gift. I can describe the photos on it to verify that it is indeed mine, and I will even offer a reward of sorts, knowing how some people are this day and age.

Some of the pictures on the camera include, last year's ACEN in our hotel, the Radison, with my long-haired female brunette friend, my brunette tall ex, and my A.A. friend. There are also several pictures of my family reunion including a ghost hunt we went on so I have a lot of pictures taken of things in the dark (one such picture does indeed have a small orb in it), and there are some of this year's con as well. I was cosplaying a Ragnarok Online Priestess if anyone can think they might recognize me.

Here is a picture of what it looks like:

Posted Image

I would be most greatful to anyone that can please help me!

This post has been edited by Kanon: 14 May 2009 - 09:45 AM

#2 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:45 PM

We do have a lost and found section of the forums so I'll move this there for you.
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users