• This topic is locked

Thank You! From ACen 2009 VG Staff

#1 User is offline   Kane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5485

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

On behalf of the VG staff, BattleTech Crew, and myself, I would like to thank each and every one of you that took time out of their convention to visit the Video Gaming & BattleTech rooms.

This was a year of changes. Some of our new ideas worked out, and others will be changed for 2010. We faced quite a few challanges and situations that were out of our hands. We've already worked out ideas that will be made reality for next year. One of the most notable will be the new Tournament system as a whole. Signups, setups, and the tournaments themselves will be different than what you are used to.

I would like to personaly appologise for any inconviences you may have faced. To all of the bands that did not get to play: I had no idea how well recieved the event would be; next year we will be more than prepared! To all of the tournament entrants: I know the Tv's were not ideal, and I understand the frustration of the late tourny starts. We do infact listen to your suggestions, and are planning changes to help with the situation(s) that arised this year. To anyone griping about such-and-such machine wasn't there: I personally hunt down each any every machine that you see in the Game Room; if your favorite machine wasn't there, its because we couldn't find/get one.

If you have any suggestions/gripes please go ahead and post them here.

Thank you again, here is to another sucessful year!
Cheers.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users