Anime Central Forums: Official "Help Me Find This Person!" Thread! - Anime Central Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official "Help Me Find This Person!" Thread!

#91 User is offline   Happydoom 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 29873

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

I was Ema from Ace Attorney Apollo Justice and I was with my friend who was also Ema but from Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright.

I'm looking for two guys I met in the reg line later Friday. One was dressed as Vergil from DMC3 ( http://img191.images...6/img0217er.jpg ) and the other was just dressed snazzy.I wish I could remember they're names, they we're great. We talked about Pokemon. :D

Also my mini me and I ran into the guys that we're Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters in the game room. We got a picture with them ( http://img84.imagesh...38/img0224j.jpg ). I would love to get ahold on them and talk more SCIENCE!

This post has been edited by Happydoom: 24 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

AKA Sakurachan413
Cosplay for 2013
*Feferi Peixes (Human)- Homestuck
*Sollux Captor (Genderbent) - Homestuck
*Amy Pond (Pandorica Opens) - Doctor Who

#92 User is offline   UmbraOvis 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 58177

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:34 AM

I'm looking for someone I met at the soap bubble. she was wearing a black mesh shirt, blue dyed hair and "thick" body frame. I met her outside the dance. once I got inside i found her near the exit next to the glo-stick shop. I invited her to dance with me (after showing of some sweet moves). I assume she left because my friend came over and started grinding on her.

I was wearing a leather and metal gas mask and had a flashing pacifier inside my mouth, so that the light shone through

I hope to talk with you
guns are for cheaters, real men use swords
oxxx[======>

#93 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:48 PM

Just remember, this thread still applies.

#94 User is offline   snowfender 

• Registration
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58509

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

never mind!

This post has been edited by snowfender: 29 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

#95 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:17 PM

Nevermind I found her :)

This post has been edited by KirbyFanOne: 10 August 2010 - 12:19 AM

Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#96 User is offline   MsLovelyCookie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

Anyone seen me???

Location: Soap Bubble Line from 9pm to entry (I lost people after that).
What I was wearing: A big girl with glasses and a green puffy sweater with a white shirt with black and sliver designs.
People I was with and would love to meet again in day light plus anyone else who was with us: (description and information)

A girl with glasses wearing short shorts, very small bag and a bunny ear hat waiting with a foreign exchange student from Asia who we talked to until she got picked up. Both high school students. Plus kept trying to call her brother.

2 girls dressed as Harry Potter characters with wig and vest only. Came to our group to avoid being shoved by the older people, then moved with another girl when I found opening when the line moved around both corners and then kept warm before heading in the building. Both freshman in high school, well were

This post has been edited by MsLovelyCookie: 10 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#97 User is offline   EmoSasuke 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17055

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:52 PM

So! I realize that I'm super late in doing this, but alas, I am a chronic procrastinator. Also, I didn't think about checking on the forums until a friend and I were talking about it. >_>

Anyhow, I'm looking for this really awesome Jin (from Tekken) cosplayer that I chatted and snapped some pictures with on Friday night. I was dressed as old school FFVII Tifa. I think he said his name was Nick, and that it was his first time cosplaying, though he'd been getting into doing makeup and stuff (he airbrushed the tattoo on his arm, I believe?). Anyway, I'm kicking myself for not getting his contact info, because he was a pretty cool guy and I'd like to keep in touch with him! It's so rare to meet a Tekken cosplayer. Hope somebody here can point me in the right direction.

Pic of him and I

#98 User is offline   Dex_Link 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 30007

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

I'm looking for 2 people:

Person the first: Friday or Saturday, a girl who cosplayed as a pokemon-training Rikku. We ran into eachother a few times over the course of con, you gave me a beaded bracelet on Thursday night...

Person the second: Right before the soap bubble, we had an elevator party. We talked on and off during the night, me as Bruno and you in a german acsent. You have the AURYN from the Neverending Story tattooed on you...

This post has been edited by Dex_Link: 03 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

2009 cosplay: Steampunk 2010 cosplay: Steve Fox, 'Tekken 6' 2011 cosplay: John Marston, 'Red Dead Redemption' 2012: DID NOT ATTEND
2013 cosplay: Team Rocket Luchador grunt, 'Pokemon'

2014 cosplay: Finn in Jake Suit, 'Adventure Time'
Possible 2015 cosplay: Dwalin, 'The Hobbit'; Link, 'LoZ'

#99 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

I'm looking for a sweet Hetalia group near the entrance to the con on Saturday morning. They were really nice, there was...let's see...a Finland, a Poland(was in another costume at the time), Greece, Germany, two Chinas...and er...can't remember all of them; that might've been it. But there weren't many Finlands on Saturday! Anyone know who I'm talking about?

This post has been edited by Skogkatt: 23 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#100 User is offline   Midori-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29672

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:34 PM

I'm looking for the Coyote Starrk that I got my picture taken with and hugged numerous times. Also looking for a Dark Link who had his face painted that I also had my picture taken with. I was the girl in the red wig and pink kimono. =)
~ACen 2014/2015: Princess Peach~
~ACen 2013: Princess Bubblegum/Fionna~

#101 User is offline   Soren Kisamora 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59725

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

i am on the lookout for a white mage,that happen to cross me while I was a white mage,and wanted a picture! not much else i can say about her,but it would be neat to hear from her again :)
"I don't need to prove that i'm right,i simply need to prove that you're wrong".
Acen '11-White mage[FF XI]

#102 User is offline   Tama-rin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60388

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

I'm looking for the Ulquiorra who was my line buddy on Friday afternoon. We were talking on and off and she seemed really shy. She snapped a picture of me and I'm really sad I didn't get the courage to ask her for some contact information.

#103 User is offline   Stkbayfield 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29662

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

My wife and I were running an Artist Alley booth (Purple Tree Studios, check us out!) and had two AMAZING commissions. One was a quick sketch of Solid Snake as Ouroboros

http://pics.livejour...ld/pic/002qbx1s

Which as you see I got a quick snapshot of, the other one however I did not get a photo of and I so want to see that picture again. It was Raptor Jesus fighting with Waldo (with a mustache) who is on cold fire. If anyone here either knows these commissioners or is the commissioner, I'd love to hear from you.

Plus I have to ask. WHY does Raptor Jesus fighting Waldo (with a mustache) who is on cold fire... why does this exist now? I must know. A question like that needs an answer.

#104 User is offline   that-one-girl 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58546

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

I'm looking for a Prussia who was at the Saturday photoshoot. I'm looking for him for a friend, so I don't know much other than he was bloody ^^;

#105 User is offline   Hirkala 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60523

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hey, I was at the Death Note Mafia panel (and kept playing until like 5:30 AM) and met some cool people there. Was just trying to find some of you and see if there were plans for other upcoming Cons that we could maybe hang out at or Acen next year. Shoot me a message if you played a game with me! (Btw - I was dressed as Gaara from Naruto.)

#106 User is offline   Aiko-Chan12 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59837

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

Did anyone see a black sailor saturn? :) I'm still looking for more pictures of me :) it'd be appreciated

Catch me at these cons!
ACen 2011!
Youmacon 2011!
OhayoCon 2012!
^_^ I likes making new friends!!
Add me as a friend on here or Facebook!
>.< I'ma acen newbie!!

#107 User is offline   Yuri Baika 

• Production Staff
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58659

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

I'm looking for the human GlaDOS with the headband of personality spheres. She was so awesome, but I had to run off to fix my costume and didn't get her name. D':
ACen 2014 Lineup:
Friday: Ling Tong (Dynasty Warriors 7) / Casual Fem Shep
Saturday: Fem Shep (Mass Effect 2) / Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY) / Casual Fem Shep
Sunday: Casual Morning Fem Shep

#108 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

I'm looking for the Ling that was at the Fullmetal Alchemist photoshoot. I spoke with him during the shoot for a while, I believe his name was Tim. Seemed like a cool guy and spoke more than the other cosplayers there.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#109 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

I am looking for epic mustache man. He was in a top hat with epic mustache that grew into his sideburns and was dressed very sharply. I kept running into you and just want to say your mustache was epic.

I am also looking for a guy with epic sideburns that i met breifly at the RedBar on saturday. I was too trashed to remember to give you my number. I was sitting at the bar itself and you were sitting in a booth behind me with a group of people.

I was in a corset and black skirt with platform boots (I don't remember which corset, I kept changing).
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

#110 User is offline   xxpixel8xx 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58951

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

I am looking for the only Quorra I saw :) my girlfriend only got to take a picture with her and not talk to her at all and was pretty upset about that so i said i'd try and find her for her. If anyone knows her let her know please. Here's a picture of Quorra and the girl she was with:

http://oi51.tinypic.com/t68bw6.jpg

#111 User is offline   RogueNire 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 27012

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

I'm looking for the guy i met in line for the soap bubble. I think he was shirtless with a tanish vest, long blond-like brown hair. I high-fived him as he walked passed and we chatted for a bit about our respective outfits and hugged. He kissed my hand :] Sad to say, i looked for him inside and couldn't find him anywhere. :/ I was the girl in the blue zebra& skull corset with the shiny blue facemask to match, and the black skirt.

Thanks!

#112 User is offline   MFox92 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59009

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

Yay, I'm glad this thread exists!

Anyway, I'm looking for a volunteer who I met Friday evening near the registration booth at the convention center. He was the lonely one giving away badge lanyards. Appearance wise, I think he was wearing a light blue shirt. When I went to go get my lanyard, I noticed that we were both wearing the same "Pray For Japan" bracelet from Lady Gaga. I was wearing a neon green v-neck, a black vest, and shorts. We talked for like ten minutes about Gaga and such. He also told me how his roommate was having night scares, so he slept in his car, if that helps with identification. He was so adorable and nice, and I totally regret not asking for his name or number or something. If anyone knows this volunteer, I'd appreciate your help getting in contact with him. <3

#113 User is offline   Sid_Highwind 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29806

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:56 PM

So, I'm looking for 4 people(s)

1) The very cute Asa Shigure from Shuffle (prolly the only one, cause the only other Shuffle cosplayer I saw was a Kaede). Reference Pic

2) The one chick who kinda fangirled over me in the Double Tree lobby Saturday and rode the elevator up with me and my friend who was Urd from Ah My Goddess. I know she was cosplaying as something but for the life of me I couldn't think of what it was >.< I ran into her again outside the convention center a little later that day.

3) The group of guys who I talked a lot with in the back of the dealers hall about my costume and random stuff. One of the dudes was also at the end of the Free Hugs line on my way to the rave and we didn't realize who was who till after the hug and it was a glorious moment XD

4) The couple who was the PC's from Pokemon Black and White. The dude took a picture with me as Cid then I got this picture of them.
ACEN 2012 Cosplays:
Friday/Majority of Saturday: Ryotaro Dojima-Persona 4
Saturday Morning/Early Afternoon: Cid Highwind-Final Fantasy 7

#114 User is offline   Molly Mae 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60568

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

View PostSid_Highwind, on 23 May 2011 - 11:56 PM, said:

So, I'm looking for 4 people(s)

1) The very cute Asa Shigure from Shuffle (prolly the only one, cause the only other Shuffle cosplayer I saw was a Kaede). Reference Pic

2) The one chick who kinda fangirled over me in the Double Tree lobby Saturday and rode the elevator up with me and my friend who was Urd from Ah My Goddess. I know she was cosplaying as something but for the life of me I couldn't think of what it was >.< I ran into her again outside the convention center a little later that day.

3) The group of guys who I talked a lot with in the back of the dealers hall about my costume and random stuff. One of the dudes was also at the end of the Free Hugs line on my way to the rave and we didn't realize who was who till after the hug and it was a glorious moment XD

4) The couple who was the PC's from Pokemon Black and White. The dude took a picture with me as Cid then I got this picture of them.

Sorry. I know the Kaede you saw, though. :/
SPOILER ALERT: Hodor ends up on the Iron Throne.

#115 User is offline   skyrune83 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29775

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

I am looking for:
1.) The tall guy with really long vivid red-orange hair I saw Thurs night by the reg line. I wanted to ask you if that's your natural color or not, but I couldn't get out of the reg line! ><

2.) The two shirtless guys I chatted with in the reg line Thurs night. One of you had a laptop, and the other was blonde. I was the guy in the black shirt behind you. You guys seemed cool, and I wanted to chat more!

3.) The Haseo (.hack/ROOTS) cosplayer I took a picture of in the Dealers Room. I hate to have to stop people in there since it's so crowded and all, but I want to know how you made your epic cosplay!

This post has been edited by skyrune83: 25 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

www.astroth.com
www.ironpawn.com

You may know me as:
Dave Strider: Homestuck
Red Mage: Final Fantasy
Matsushita: Angel Beats
Lil' Slugger (Shounen Bat): Paranoia Agent
J.P. (Junpei): Digimon Frontier

#116 User is offline   sheepsderp 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 19775

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:54 AM

This could be a long shot, but-
There was a guy in the back row in the Persona Panel (Be Your True Mind) Saturday afternoon next to whom I sat. He was kind enough to scoot over so there would be room for my friends too. He was dressed casually, and after a bit of chatting he introduced himself as Anthony. I kinda blurted out something without thinking and killed the conversation, so I'd like a second chance lol;;
This is me, by the way, in case by some chance he sees this: http://i.imgur.com/CrAsd.jpg (I'm the girl of course)
Here's hoping!
END OF LINE

#117 User is offline   ImpliedComplications 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60637

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

So I'm not going to lie. I'm looking for Rick Astley. This was my second Acen and I partied with him this year as well as last. Nobody seems to know who he is. I was dancing with him Saturday night into Sunday morning, kissed him, then ran away. I didn't see him after that.

Also if anyone knows the Snape that was walking around on Friday, please let me know! He was adorable and I'd love to know who he is!

Lastly I'm looking for a Sebastian from Black Butler (Like a needle in a haystack, right?). I stepped out of the elevator at the Hyatt in the executive wing. She yelled, "Elliot!" I yelled, "Sebastian!" And we hugged. It was great. I think I made a friend, but I can't find her!

This post has been edited by ImpliedComplications: 29 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

#118 User is offline   evilwarlordgu 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60669

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

I commission some work from one booth, and haven't heard from the girl. Unfortunatly, I didn't grab her card (cause I'm an idiot) ;.;

The booth had an orange tablecloth, selling prints of mostly half-naked sexy anime guys >.< She had one character set up as a standy on her table with a slot in the pants to insert tips (which I thought was very funny and clever XD)

Um... anyone happen to know this artist? Anyone get her card? DA? Email? Anything? I went through like 50 artists from the full artist list with no luck, and I'm exhausted.

#119 User is offline   A.Ryouji 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60194

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:55 PM

forgive me for not posting about this earlier...

I want to say it was friday or saturday night to the right of the top of the stairs to the second floor... I was wearing black and white, a lace mask, layered skirts and black knee high boots. I was with a friend. Two young ladies came up to us without a word and began to analyze us, picking at our clothes and hair for a few awkward moments. I said nothing to them. I remember one or both wearing masks and rainbows. Either way I thought you two were adorable to say the least and I didn't mind feeling very appreciated and strange for a moment. I'd like to hear from you if you remember at all.

#120 User is offline   ShadowPriestess 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 27965

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

Does anyone know who the guy was that cosplayed as Kid Buu from DBZ? I was Yami Marik and just had to hug him! XD If anyone knows him please let me know. He was awesome! :thumbup: Posted Image
VILLAINS NEED HUGS TOO!

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users