Anime Central Forums: Official "Help Me Find This Person!" Thread! - Anime Central Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official "Help Me Find This Person!" Thread!

#121 User is offline   Bulma Briefs 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 11893

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

View PostShadowPriestess, on 08 September 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

Does anyone know who the guy was that cosplayed as Kid Buu from DBZ? I was Yami Marik and just had to hug him! XD If anyone knows him please let me know. He was awesome! :thumbup: Posted Image

OMG! I'm sorry as I don't know who that is, but that cosplay is awesome!! Why didn't he show up to the DB/Z/GT shoot?! (I was Bulma - Namek Saga this last year.)
ACen 2014 Cosplay
Bulma Briefs - Bunny costume (Dragonball)<--Saturday

#122 User is offline   Se Ga Hikui 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59701

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

View PostLiuu, on 16 May 2010 - 08:59 PM, said:

I Am:

Name: Samantha
Hair: Short, shaggy and strawberry blonde. This probably wouldn't help though considering how often I was wigged up.
Eyes: Blue
Stature: Short
Cosplays:
Friday - Ouran [Hikaru]
Saturday - Gurren Lagann [Time Skip Yoko]
Sunday/Rave - Rainbow Kitty [Myselfderp?!]

My name is Samantha, and my badge identified me as something along the lines of 'Miu'. Most of the weekend, I chilled with my group of friends and bopped around from place to place in the Convention. I lost voice after only the first day, and sounded emphasemic much to my chagrin. I still tried being my typical, loud self despite my hoarse attempt at conversation, and was still as spazzy as I usually am. During the Rave, I was a bit more subdued, and for some reason, was a bit more apprehensive to greet people in the line. I mostly offered fist taps with my paws or just followed along behind my friends so that I wouldn't get lost.

Looking For:

1. Death the Kid - This guy was fantastic. On Saturday night, my friends and I were mulling about in our Gurren outfits when we started a conversation with some friends having a smoke on the Hyatt Balcony. They asked us to come up, we complied, and merriment was had. There was a girl who was a Special Education teacher, as well as a Sten from Soul Eater, but me and Death hit it off and I'd like to keep in touch with him. I forgot his name, but he was a hoot, and I'd appreciate any information that I can get to stalk him down like the creeper I am.

2. Imposter Gurren Group - These guys were halarious. We met them on Friday night anf mentioned that we all had a Team Gurren theme, and challenged them to a Gar Off when the both of us were ready to pierce the Heavens together. We saw each other again on Saturday night, and quoted 'Kung Pow' as well as other random stuff. My group as well as myself would love to get in contact with them again!

I think I might know the Death the Kid you are talking about! I know that there was more than one, but I also know that one of the guys I was rooming with was cosplaying as him. Send me a PM and I will get you a picture and you can see if that might be him or not ^_^
Cosplaying As:

-Shindo Shuichi [Gravitation]
-Hiroki Kamijo [Junjou Romantica]
-Ritsuka Aoyagi [Loveless]
-Ciel Phantomhive [Kuroshitsuji]
-Rio Takeuchi [Spiral Suiri no Kizuna]
-Jyou [Exist Trace]

#123 User is offline   Se Ga Hikui 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59701

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

View PostSkogkatt, on 21 May 2011 - 04:20 PM, said:

I'm looking for a sweet Hetalia group near the entrance to the con on Saturday morning. They were really nice, there was...let's see...a Finland, a Poland(was in another costume at the time), Greece, Germany, two Chinas...and er...can't remember all of them; that might've been it. But there weren't many Finlands on Saturday! Anyone know who I'm talking about?

I totally know who you are talking about. Those are some of my cosplay buddies! If you send me your Facebook name, I can add you to the Facebook group they have. I am not sure who you met, but I was at the shoot too as Lithuania. The Hetalia people are super nice.
Cosplaying As:

-Shindo Shuichi [Gravitation]
-Hiroki Kamijo [Junjou Romantica]
-Ritsuka Aoyagi [Loveless]
-Ciel Phantomhive [Kuroshitsuji]
-Rio Takeuchi [Spiral Suiri no Kizuna]
-Jyou [Exist Trace]

#124 User is offline   EarthBear 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61512

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

View PostLunaYusema, on 11 May 2009 - 06:31 PM, said:

This thread is a good idea. o-o Anyways, on Friday I was standing with a few friends and this guy walked up to me after I met his eyes for a small second. I was creeped out and I was kind of rude to him. (I wouldn't respond when he came up to me really) I have no idea who he was and I don't think he was ever in cosplay. He had glasses and a grey shirt and well any other bit of information doesn't really help because it's vague enough as it is. He looked like he was ...almost-done-with-college-age? He was walking around with a friend Friday night. Um, he had hair on his chin? Gawd I suck at this! D: He looked normal I don't know what else to say. He had short hair too, on the dark side.

Did this guy have tattoos on his arms and wearing a black shirt with black motor cycle boots and maybe had a black and blue scythe with him throughout most of the day along with a black plastic nerf gun?

#125 User is offline   Shalfanonzo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61446

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hey guys, I'm trying to find the two guys who cosplayed Johnny Cage and I THINK Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat. Met them on Saturday night and danced with them at the rave. I know the guy's name who was cosplaying Johnny Cage was Joe. I lost them at the rave and would like to find them again :)
ACen 2012 Cosplays:
Friday: Transformation! Panty - Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Saturday: Inori - Guilty Crown
Saturday Night (Rave): Rave! Panty

#126 User is offline   gr33kninja128 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62290

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

looking for the ino that was at the naruto photo shoot sat acen 2012!!!!

#127 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Looking for the guy at the Hyatt restaurant who sat at my table on Saturday. He was commenting on my pink fox ears. I'm really hoping that you didnt i want to talk to you. I was trying to wrap up the convo i was having before you sat down. I'm terrible at describing people, but I know you were wearing a white wife beater, and had to leave to go sit with your friend who you came with.
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#128 User is offline   PeterWr 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62212

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

I already posted a topic in the forum, but allow me to post here just in case: I'm looking for the girl I danced with at the Saturday rave. I was wearing the fedora and black sunglasses, along with a suit (cosplaying a Blues Brother). She was wearing a top hat, pink wig, glasses (if I remember correctly) a sash with a cloud(?) pattern, and pants that looked like Tripps.

This post has been edited by PeterWr: 30 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

#129 User is offline   Outsane! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24312

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'm looking for this Shura from Blue Exorcist cosplayer. She was such a champ during my performance, I just want to thank her. She was super nice. And she had a great cosplay, but no one seems to know who she is!

Here's a picture (me on the left):
Spoiler

ACen 2012 Cosplays
  • Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist

Past
  • Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail
  • C.C. (student ver.) - Code Geass
  • Maka Albarn - Soul Eater
  • Kallen Kozuki - Code Geass

#130 User is offline   technoBC 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24388

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:16 AM

I'm looking for Kazuya in his purple suit.
I only saw him when I took his picture, but I want to be his BFF :D

Spoiler

~Go Go Procrasti-Rangers!~

#131 User is offline   RandomHero 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 47718

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

Hey, figured this might be a long shot, but I'll give it a try anyways. I'm looking for a couple different people from Saturday and Sunday, I wanted to talk to them more, but my shyness and habit of wandering around the con prevented me from doing so. I was walking around on Saturday wearing the Yugioh Abridged "In America!" shirt, and Sunday wearing a white football jersey #26. Also wearing a black ROH (Ring of Honor) hat backwards all weekend.

1st Person: Princess Peach cosplayer with parasol in the Hyatt lobby Saturday night. You gave me a dirty look after I originally declined an offer from someone else to take a picture with you. I was impressed by how great you looked in cosplay and wanted to talk to you some more. (I'm sorry by the way! Just wanted to be respectful!)

2nd Person: Chun-li cosplayer from both Friday and Saturday (wearing black outfit on Friday in dealer hall, blue outfit on Saturday night in Hyatt lobby), I wanted to talk to you some more, but once again by habit to wander around the convention got the best of me (sorry!)

3rd Person: Girl in dealer hall wearing a pink bubble-wrap dress on Sunday, I commented on how surprised I was that you were able to make a dress out of bubble wrap and I wanted to talk to you some more, but I had to keep up with the group of my friends that were wandering around in the dealer hall with me.

#132 User is offline   Jessimoo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62354

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

I saw an amazing group dressed as characters from Archer on Friday evening, but unfortunately I was in line for Oregon Trail and couldn't step out of line to ask for a picture! I'd love to get a picture of those guys, Archer is one of my favorite TV shows.
ACen 2012 & 2013
Friday: Plusle & Minun, Pokemon
Saturday: Banjo & Kazooie, Banjo Kazooie N64 games

ACen 2014
Adam & Blake, RWBY

#133 User is offline   Firearm of Mutiny 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 29853

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostRandomHero, on 01 May 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

2nd Person: Chun-li cosplayer from both Friday and Saturday (wearing black outfit on Friday in dealer hall, blue outfit on Saturday night in Hyatt lobby), I wanted to talk to you some more, but once again by habit to wander around the convention got the best of me (sorry!)

Ooh, I'm looking for this Chun-Li too. Just wanted to say to her that I'm glad the song I sang at karaoke touched her so. (It was a song I dedicated to all of YOU, the ACen con-goers, and all my wonderful friends, especially the ones in the Chicago area.)
Chunichi Dragons: ROAD TO VICTORY
Nagoya Grampus: STRONG BELIEVIN'

#134 User is offline   PeterWr 

• Pip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

A little more info: I do believe that this

http://www.flickr.co...57629923183289/

is a picture of the person I'm looking for.

#135 User is offline   ka-chan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59607

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

View PostPeterWr, on 01 May 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

A little more info: I do believe that this

http://www.flickr.co...57629923183289/

is a picture of the person I'm looking for.

OH HAI DER! thats me! :D sorry i missed your other post, i didnt see it... but yeah, you can add me on facebook and the like if you want! im happy to see that someone was looking for me. /feels special.

http://www.facebook.com/sugarninja

#136 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

This is such a long shot - I don't know if she was cosplaying or not but she had short, black and purple hair with black clothes on, walked around with some blonde dude often. Saw her a ton of times during the weekend but everytime I turned around she was gone so couldn't really say hello.

Also I lost my pride.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#137 User is offline   Jang Hee Joon 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5162

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

Okay, after posting a reply in a totally wrong subsection... There was a young lady wearing a pink shirt that I chatted with briefly in the exhibition hall. I saw her in that tremendous VHS corner filled with old school anime that I grew up on. It'd be cool to see if she goes to this forum. Need another person to chat about old anime with. D:

This post has been edited by ZSchleicher: 01 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

#138 User is offline   PeterWr 

• Pip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

Still looking for my person. Turns out the above was not her :(

#139 User is offline   PockyBean 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62307

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hello!

My friend and I met a lot of people during the Friday and Saturday rave.
We're the two "cute asian twin girls" that dressed up in matching outfits with white suspenders for each day of the rave.(White clothing on friday, black on saturday) We both have brown hair.

We're looking for two specific people, but if anyone has met us at all last weekend, feel free to buddy us! :)

People we are looking for:

Andrew:White guy, braces, 23 yrs old I think?, dressed as Kakashi on Friday rave. You joined our group of asian girls to huddle in the cold outside and we "moved as one unit". You also gave your jacket for my friend to wear when she was shivering. Afterwards, you were behind us while we were lining up for the rave inside and told us to "stretch before dancing" LOL. You also invited us for pizza with your brother and friend. We also played with your wooden kunai. You also said you were going to cosplay as a bleach character with a mask the next day. You dropped your phone during the rave and my friend picked it up to return it to you (it was green?) If this person is you, please buddy us on facebook! :) We forgot to get your contact info, and you're a totally super awesome person so yeah, we would like to be your friends!

Warren(I think that's your name?): Asian looking kid who danced with my group of asian girls/guys on the Saturday rave. You had a black mask with glowing blue lights on it, and at one point had a blue sword as well. My friend was blowing bubbles and you kept trying to pop them while dancing with the rest of them. You danced with us for a really long time and did the Macarena with us LOL. I heard that at the end after my twin and I left, you danced with one of my sister's friends. Please buddy us if it's you! We thought you were really nice and cool, but forgot to get your contact info, haha D:

Anyone else who met us, we would love it if you buddied us!

Our asian group:

http://sphotos.xx.fb...014475667_n.jpg

My friend and I (Except i'm wearing a pink wig instead of my normal hair...we're on the left and middle):

http://sphotos.xx.fb...987145585_n.jpg

PM me if you know us! c:

This post has been edited by PockyBean: 03 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

#140 User is offline   Efo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62372

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hey my name is Efosa or Efo for short and there are a few people I am looking for. One was a girl dressed up as Dark Chun-li and I took a not so pic with her, the second the girl in my profile because I want to ask how did she get her prop, and a few well I meet in well speed dating there were three I really like chatting with and I do not remember their names but I do remember two because one really liked Inuyasha and the other really liked One Piece. I know that does not narrow down the search for me but if their were any people that met me during speed dating at that time feel free to hit me up on f.book: (https://www.facebook...php?id=32818573 or type in Efosa C. Okundaye and you should see the same picture I am using here for my profile pic). Also I am new to the forums so what things can I do in here, well its ok I will just search around but anyways if you guys can help I appreciate it. Thanks

This post has been edited by Efo: 03 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

#141 User is offline   KaraCanis021 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61864

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hey Guys I just wondered if anyone saw me or my friends.

I am 17. i went to both Raves. I wore a gray wolf ear hat, I had Yellow ( well it was fading) yellow and some brown in my hair, a rainbow necklace ( on Friday it was pooka shells), Purple short shorts with glow sticks on the belt loops, on Saturday i had white sparkle leg warmers, both days i was doused and pretty much covered in glitter.......gold glitter on Friday and pink on Saturday.
During the con I was a OC Vocaloid picture here but I was wearing a orange-Red wig Link- http://www.facebook....&type=3
http://www.facebook....&type=3
I LOOK LIKE CRAP IN THE PICS

Ok and my friends where all form voclaoid Akita Neru, Lily, Len, and my friend was also a OC vocaloid.
http://www.facebook....&type=3 9 i look creepy in this one >_<

If anyone has any photos please tell me and if you know me say hi. I just wondered if anyone saw me :)i hooked up with the people I met so im good in that region. wow my 72nd con 0_0

Kara Canis $//

#142 User is offline   PeterWr 

• Pip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostKaraCanis021, on 03 May 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

I am 17. i went to both Raves. I wore a gray wolf ear hat, I had Yellow ( well it was fading) yellow and some brown in my hair, a rainbow necklace ( on Friday it was pooka shells), Purple short shorts with glow sticks on the belt loops, on Saturday i had white sparkle leg warmers, both days i was doused and pretty much covered in glitter.......gold glitter on Friday and pink on Saturday.
During the con I was a OC Vocaloid picture here but I was wearing a orange-Red wig Link- http://www.facebook....&type=3

Ok and my friends where all form voclaoid Akita Neru, Lily, Len, and my friend was also a OC vocaloid.
http://www.facebook....&type=3 9 i look creepy in this one >_<

If anyone has any photos please tell me and if you know me say hi. I just wondered if anyone saw me :)i hooked up with the people I met so im good in that region. wow my 72nd con 0_0

I think the pics are still on private. You might wanna change the permissions xD

#143 User is offline   KaraCanis021 

• Pip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostPeterWr, on 03 May 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

I think the pics are still on private. You might wanna change the permissions xD

crap i didnt see that lol thank u :)
Kara Canis $//

#144 User is offline   KaraCanis021 

• Pip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

During the con I was a OC Vocaloid picture here but I was wearing a orange-Red wig
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kairi/My%20Documents/Acen%202012/75505_3295718229521_1164785103_32686037_1566921949_n.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kairi/My%20Documents/Acen%202012/525824_3363118314481_1164785103_32715874_1566318566_n.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kairi/My%20Documents/Acen%202012/tumblr_m39zrbkRSA1qhhpsko1_1280.jpg 9 my friend is rainbow dash)
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kairi/My%20Documents/Acen%202012/581953_3889682842151_1281363775_3667555_83646098_n.jpg
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kairi/My%20Documents/Acen%202012/546362_3889679722073_1281363775_3667553_1658706166_n.jpg

Kara Canis $//

#145 User is offline   kazixcupcake 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57648

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

I'm looking for anyone that was cosplaying as Amaimon! I just go fangirl for him. :I

Ciel Phantomhive[Original Outfit]: 100%
Rei Ayanami[School Outfit]: 100%
Zero Kiryuu[Basic]: 100%
SeeU: 100%

Where can you find me? :: Staying at the Hyatt Thurs-Sun

#146 User is offline   hitherto129 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61071

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Okie dokie, I guess this is worth a shot.

I am looking for the gentleman who cosplayed as the shichibukai version of trafalgar law.

My female friend and I chatted with you at the meetup on saturday. We talked about how you made your coat and I told you I cosplayed as crocodile last year.
You were pretty tall and your cosplay was really great! And you seemed like a really nice guy and I wish we would have talked more.

So if you are this person or know this person, I would love to talk again!

This is you:

Posted Image

#147 User is offline   gr33kninja128 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62290

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

wanted to share these awesome photos with this ino! Posted Image

This post has been edited by gr33kninja128: 06 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

#148 User is offline   NamiSetsai 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 57314

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

I just wanted to see if this Kuno I took a picture with goes on the forum just so I could share the photo my cousin took:

Posted Image

#149 User is offline   imperfecktion 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61221

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Okay this is gonna be weird and I have no expectations of finding this guy because neither of us were cosplaying, but...

It was at one of the raves - I think it was at Soap Bubble because I stayed there longer and this happened awhile after I had been there.

I'm black, have short black hair like an afro. I was wearing a black tank top and grey skinny jeans, had rings of glow-sticks on my belt and my top I think. Pretty sure I had taken my shoes off at this point. I was dancing by myself in the mid-right section of the crowd from the stage, and then he shows up and starts dancing with me. He was black, short black hair (maybe an afro), wearing regular clothes that I can't really picture right now - I think it was just jeans and a dark long-sleeve shirt or something.

I was "getting my groove on", so I didn't mind the random guy who was now dancing with me, but over time, dancing led to touching, touching led to kissing, kissing got intense... it wasn't until he was trying to lead me to touch "him" that I broke away and said I was gonna leave or go look for my friends or something. I know it was stupid not to stop him before things got so far, but... I don't know - the rave music might have released my inhibitions, and I guess I'm just really submissive sometimes and I was completely shocked by what was actually happening. I don't think I saw him for the rest of the convention, but he could have worn a costume later on. I didn't have any costume for the weekend.

I guess I don't really know what I'm asking for here. It wasn't a magical moment and I don't think he's my soul mate or anything, but you have to understand: a stranger came up to me and made out with me and wanted to do more. I know this should be a big problem for me, but it doesn't bother me except for the fact that I have no idea who he is. I'm not often seen as attractive, haven't been in many relationships, and I'll be honest - I wasn't the best dancer there. He wasn't under the influence of anything (as far as I know), and nothing about the situation made me uncomfortable until things were leading to a more sexual side that I definitely wasn't ready for. AND THIS WAS MY FIRST YEAR AT ACen - definitely a memorable thing for me.

Random guy, you left an impact. I guess I really wanna know - WHO ARE YOU?
New to ACen
Cosplay Ideas 2013: Numbuh Five from Codename KND, Fem Nick Fury, maybe Princess Mononoke

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users