• This topic is locked

Acen 2009 Tournament Results fighting games only

#1 User is offline   digimonemporer 

• Exhibit Space
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 6045

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:24 AM

yo you guys, what a hell of a year right? thanks to everyone who made it out this year. it was hella fun and tiresome...but we all made it through the fire together (no matter how long it took...lol).

and that's all that matters...

anyways, this is webster. and here are some of the results i know of:

STREET FIGHTER 4

57 people

1: Rob Dilman
2: Terrence Murphy
3: Matthew Phillips
3: Clayton
5: Chris Garcia
5: Raphael Randolph
5: J-Money
5: John Cease
9: Javier Hidalgo
9: John D.
9: Tim Coghlan
9: Matt Strnad
9: Anthony Eddings
9: Slevin
9: Webster (technically this should be Tiggy...but since he had to go, i took over his spot. he beat me in qualifiers)
9: Corey Greene
17: Tim Kuehlhorn
17: Samuel Mercado
17: John King
17: Nathan Drozd
17: Travis Zaron
17: Norman Lau
17: Johnathan
17: Thomas Jones
17: Dennis Quiba
17: Lloyd G.
17: Jason Kim
17: Alex Smith
17: Jason McNeil
17: Tony Thigpen
17: Charles Paneres
17: Josh Michaelson
33: Jose Martinez
33: Ian Beckman
33: Omar Garay
33: Daniel Jones
33: Joshua Fleishman
33: Zachary Chapman
33: Joshua Travis
33: Chernel
33: Jesse Bennett
33: NappyJin
33: Derek Palmer
33: Noel Cruz
33: Chris Casabal
33: Jarvis Jones
33: Darrin McMath
33: Frankie G.
33: Ray Deguzman
33: Tristan Callibaso
33: Edric Fung
33: Tony Williams
33: Thomas Powell
33: Dhalsim
33: Gary Chan
33: Nick Kefalas
33: Aric Au

NARUTO ACCEL 2 (friday evening tournament)

21 people

1: justin s
2: aj
3: jazz harrison
4: lloyd
5: kyle
5: lane walker
7: greg
7: webster
9: drewsansom
9: tiggy
9: evan
9: dro
13: jimmy
13: katie hanson
13: edgar johnson
13: drew
17: mark
17: paul
17: freddie
17: cory
25: vern

NARUTO REVOLUTION 2

1: dark kakashi

rest will be added later

GUILTY GEAR XX: ACCENT CORE + (US VER.)

1: prucha

rest will be added later

SOUL CALIBUR 4

1: tony (this was really thuggish_pond who registered by that name. i got cheated once again, since i had to play em first round. LOLZ)

rest will be added later

SUGOI! ARCANA HEART 2

1: syxx

rest will be added later

TATSUNOKU VS. CAPCOM

8 people

1st - Frankie Gomez - Karas/Ryu
2nd - Jason (J1n) - Karas/Ryu & Gold Lightan
3rd - Joshua Travis (AuhsojSivart) - Doronjo/Yatterman & Gold Lightan
4th - Cedric Ingram - Chun-Li/Megaman
6th - Brenden Igbo - Chun-Li/Batsu
6th - Tony Thigpen - Batsu/Casshern
8th - Matt (Conception) - Saki/Alex
8th - Nathan Drozd - Ryu/Ken

SSBB DOUBLES

this will get updated soon

SSBB SINGLES

SSBM SINGLES

if anyone has ANY info on the tournament results that are not filled in. post up or shoot me a pm.

congrats to the winners.
I'm the greatest in my own little world!!!
Now playing a lil bit of every fighting game, here and there.

#2 User is offline   therobd 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 10739

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:54 AM

I felt bad for missing the Accel 2 tournament, but I kept narrowly missing the game whenever it was being played. I played one match in it all weekend. Still, I can't complain with my result in SFIV. It was a ton of fun, and the competition was really good. I wish I won that coin toss in the final round to make it a 360 match, though. :P

I'm going to try to add everyone whose gamertag I got on my 360 on Saturday. My gamertag's therobd, so if I miss you and you want to play me, hit me up!

This post has been edited by therobd: 11 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

#3 User is offline   Syxx 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1690

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:24 PM

Prucha won GGXX

Syxx won Arcana 2

thuggish_pond won Calibur 4

KOF got canceled =P

#4 User is offline   digimonemporer 

• Exhibit Space
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

yeah i think next year we should run two seperate sf4 tournaments on each console. i think it's kinda lame to coin flip and force players to play on systems they're not comfortable.

and somehow WE GOTTA GET THOSE HD tvs replaced with crt/standard def.

nappy/kane if u see this, i'm requesting to be on staff for the game room next year. i'll be available via pm or aim, if you guys need to shoot me some details.

#5 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 24293

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection was...

1st (Split) Sammy/Nappy
2nd-Syxx
3rd-Pedro
4th-Frank

I'm gonna post up the rest of the results when I finally get some sleep.
<PSC/WG/QQK>
The key to victory is to not be afraid of defeat.

<3

#6 User is offline   AfroYES 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 788

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

Im just going to say...

I forgot the winners name but the group that WON Rock Band WAS AWESOME!!!!

It was 2 people, a Gorilla, and the guy dressed as the guy whos dressed as a girl from Guilty Gear singing Im Just A Girl from No Doubt.

IT WAS EPIC!
I will walk those Kyoto streets again, and next time I see her I wont be afraid.
LOVE...love will year us apart...again.

I find it important when to cosplay you do more then dress up. You should act the part as well
WWC-
FRI- Machine Man
SAT- Simon Dark
SUN- ALL BUSINESS!!

#7 User is offline   Syxx 

• Pip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:54 PM

who gives a crap about running 2 separate sf4 tournaments. It's just a con tournament. However Tekken 6 better be on ps3 next year.

#8 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

There's no way in hell we're doing two SF4 tournaments in 2010. Period. I will be back as ADH next year, and we learned a lot this year from all the garbage that happened.
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#9 User is offline   Valencia Crowe 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17679

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

View PostThe Mighty C. Bee!, on May 11 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

There's no way in hell we're doing two SF4 tournaments in 2010. Period. I will be back as ADH next year, and we learned a lot this year from all the garbage that happened.

THANK YOU! I cannot believe what had happened in the gaming room. I was extremely disappointed! I was REALLY mad. I hope there will be A LOT of changes because I was just disappointed in how it was ran.
"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people" -Harry MacDougal

#10 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

I can assure you, it will be fixed.

Any specific complaints?
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#11 User is offline   Valencia Crowe 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

4 words. Soul Calibur IV tournament.

This is copy and pasted from my post in the gripes thread about the video game room and the Soul Calibur IV tournament:

The tournaments for the video game room and the video game room in general were absolutely awful this year. Seriously, I waited over an HOUR for the Soul Calibur IV tournament to start. It was supposed to start at 3 and did not start til like 4:30. I complained like every 20 minutes. My bf almost quit the tournament, but I found an ADH to complain to. For sign ups, PLEASE have sign ups done like an hour before the tournament. I do not want to have to wait for the brackets to be done WHILE the tournament should be starting. One of the ADHs was nice enough to let my bf have a bye in the first round so he and I can get some food since we waited for a VERY long time. Some of the gaming staff were VERY rude. I didn't get their names, but the girl with the terrible dreads was very rude. She was yelling at people to not go behind the chairs, when NO ONE had a CLUE about what was going on about the games over there. She could have been nice, but no, she had to be rude to everyone about it. Then the guy with a beanie got mad at this guy for apparently, holding his gun in a way that could hurt someone. He said, "Watch where you're pointing that thing." He was at the far end of the line of chairs, near the tables where the sign up was. I talked to a guy I knew on IRT about it, but he just shrugged it off. I hope the tournaments are better next year and hopefully some of the gaming staff.

I was disappointed with what arcade machines were there. There were a lot more last year and there seemed to only be very few this year. I was also sad that there was no para para machine. I hope I am not disappointed next year.

#12 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

View PostValencia Crowe, on May 11 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

4 words. Soul Calibur IV tournament.

This is copy and pasted from my post in the gripes thread about the video game room and the Soul Calibur IV tournament:

The tournaments for the video game room and the video game room in general were absolutely awful this year. Seriously, I waited over an HOUR for the Soul Calibur IV tournament to start. It was supposed to start at 3 and did not start til like 4:30. I complained like every 20 minutes. My bf almost quit the tournament, but I found an ADH to complain to. For sign ups, PLEASE have sign ups done like an hour before the tournament. I do not want to have to wait for the brackets to be done WHILE the tournament should be starting. One of the ADHs was nice enough to let my bf have a bye in the first round so he and I can get some food since we waited for a VERY long time. Some of the gaming staff were VERY rude. I didn't get their names, but the girl with the terrible dreads was very rude. She was yelling at people to not go behind the chairs, when NO ONE had a CLUE about what was going on about the games over there. She could have been nice, but no, she had to be rude to everyone about it. Then the guy with a beanie got mad at this guy for apparently, holding his gun in a way that could hurt someone. He said, "Watch where you're pointing that thing." He was at the far end of the line of chairs, near the tables where the sign up was. I talked to a guy I knew on IRT about it, but he just shrugged it off. I hope the tournaments are better next year and hopefully some of the gaming staff.

I was disappointed with what arcade machines were there. There were a lot more last year and there seemed to only be very few this year. I was also sad that there was no para para machine. I hope I am not disappointed next year.

I was the ADH who gave your boyfriend a bye, actually.

The brackets for SCIV were done before the tournament was due to start, and I asked the person I had placed in charge of running the brackets about a million times to start the tournament on the TV where casuals were going on. When I checked on the TV, I saw a lot of people there, so I figured the tournament had started. I'm probably at fault for not going to check it out for myself, but on the other hand, I shouldn't have had to. The girl with the "terrible dreads" is my girlfriend, and it got to the point of yelling at people to not go behind the chairs because we had people just barging in past our barricades that we made, and just blowing past our gofers all weekend and it was getting to the point of being highly irritating. All this combined with a lot of things that happened to our department that we couldn't control was just even more added stress.

My staff was doing their job, and that's all I can say in the end. The tournaments still started, and we're not obligated to be nice to those who are not going to follow our rules in the game room. I know that sounds like I'm being rude and whatnot, but I can't think of how else to word it. Also do keep in mind that these tournaments are FREE, and while it would be nice that they start on time, we would REALLY appreciate it if people didn't attack us for them starting late. I will apologize for all the BS that happened this year, but here's a couple of the things we had to try and compensate for:

-No CRTs.
-Not enough controllers were donated.
-Not enough copies of games were donated.
-We got our TVs super-late, and we could only use about 1/2 of them reliably.
-People signing up and then not being there when I called their names for tournaments.

We discussed what we need to do for next year to make things a lot better, and those plans will be put into action.

If anyone has any other concerns, feel free to post and I'll respond as best I can.
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#13 User is offline   Valencia Crowe 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Thank you for your response. I would not be so irritated if it did not start an hour and a half after it was supposed to start. I went to the table around 3:30 or so and the brackets were NOT done. I kept going back and they were STILL not done. I don't even think they were done when I went to you and I once again, thank you for giving my boyfriend the bye.

I know that it gets irritating, but with NO ONE knowing what was going on, I think you guys still could have been nice. Was there no way of telling people who who JUST got into the room about not being able to play the games? I know there were two girls who rushed to the counsels, but still. I do not think it was right to yell and get mad. It is not OUR fault that we did not know what was going on.

#14 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

I've already come up with a solution to the whole tournament start time thing. It will be implemented next year.

I apologize for any perceived rudeness on behalf of my staffers, but I already explained the reasoning behind the yelling.

No need to thank me for giving him a bye. I try to appease our tournament entrants when possible, since I know how it can be some times.

Our schedule for tournaments was just not what it should've been this year, as far as how times worked out. Next year, we'll have half, maybe even less tournaments, and they will be spread out, as well as a new sign up system, so we can avoid all this mess next time around.
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#15 User is offline   EvilCapAmerica 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 7031

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:23 PM

Im bringing extra controllers next year too :D

If theres gonna be less tournies next year im gonna request the Infinite World tourny ahead of time.im gonna be off in Vermont for college at that time but i have a couple grandparents i can pretend passed away so i can attend again

Seriously though you guys did your best and had alot of stuff to deal with.I didnt get my tourny but everyone was pretty cool with me all weekend

This post has been edited by EvilCapAmerica: 11 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

#16 User is offline   ichibo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 29329

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

Phorrest and I are going to try to bring more arcade machines next year, but we had I think 4 machines die on us last minute which kind of put a dent in this year's number.

From what I heard they couldn't find anyone to bring a para machine, and there was supposed to be a Keyboard Mania 2nd which I'm not sure what happened to.

As far as the console stuff goes...

I can vouch for problems getting that all set up. Hotel staff let staff/vendors in late on Friday so everything couldn't get set up in time, the TVs were in constant limbo because of a mix-up with Main Programming (and weren't even the TVs that were requested anyway), and there was a problem getting locks for the console boxes. The staff tried to do what they could with what they had, so it isn't entirely their fault.

#17 User is offline   therobd 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 10739

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:03 AM

Yeah, I'll bring my 360 with at least two controllers and my PS2 with at least two controllers next year. I don't get too bugged by the tournament times, because I never see them start on time no matter what year it is. My biggest complaint was that nothing was running on TVs half the time. Throughout most of Friday and Saturday, my only options were Brawl, Left 4 Dead, Halo, and SFIV. I was hoping to see some KoF 2002, some CvS2, and maybe some TvC. Some of that was set up later on in the day by people why brought some things for that day only.

Still, to only have a few things set up means that all of us have to wait forever to even get a chance to play. If there are only a few stations, everyone will flock to those stations.

#18 User is offline   digimonemporer 

• Exhibit Space
  • Pip

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:37 AM

you guys can do what you want in regards to the sf4 tournament. but i had a lot of complaints about them playing on systems that they weren't too comfortable with. and the two sf4 tournaments isn't my idea (directly)...it was from the people who participated in the tournament.

overall i say once we got the ball rollin, the tournaments ran pretty well.

#19 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:46 AM

View Posttherobd, on May 12 2009, 07:03 AM, said:

Yeah, I'll bring my 360 with at least two controllers and my PS2 with at least two controllers next year. I don't get too bugged by the tournament times, because I never see them start on time no matter what year it is. My biggest complaint was that nothing was running on TVs half the time. Throughout most of Friday and Saturday, my only options were Brawl, Left 4 Dead, Halo, and SFIV. I was hoping to see some KoF 2002, some CvS2, and maybe some TvC. Some of that was set up later on in the day by people why brought some things for that day only.

Still, to only have a few things set up means that all of us have to wait forever to even get a chance to play. If there are only a few stations, everyone will flock to those stations.

I've explained this either in this thread, or another thread...but I have no problem explaining it again.

Our department was given TVs we could do absolutely nothing with. We had some with no power cords, and some that we couldn't even plug AV cables and whatnot into. It was something we could really do nothing about. We got our TVs late, we set them up, and then we found out a ton of them weren't usable. At this point we were too focused on getting things ready to go that we didn't just take them down. I can assure you, if we had enough working TVs, there would've been a far better variety of games.

As far as people complaining about systems...I really don't care at this point. People played what they had to play on for SFIV. We TRIED and what we tried didn't make people happy, even though a goddamn coin flip is pretty fair. Next year it's one system or people need to stop being so damn difficult. Hell, even I played on 360...and I HATE 360 with every ounce of my being.
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#20 User is offline   Jam-Kiske 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 10878

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

The tournaments are always about an hour late from my experience. It's aggravating. I remember thinking "Wait, why did I rush to be here on time when I should have known they'd just start an hour late like always?"
>>
Oops can't afford to go to ACEN anymore! >:

#21 User is offline   YeehawMcKickass 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 19706

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

View PostValencia Crowe, on May 11 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

See the Vg 09 Feedback thread for my answer to this.

#22 User is offline   Syxx 

• Pip

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:32 AM

This thread is for tournament results, not for whining in annoying red text.

Oh and Jam Kiske, I can't complain but you're actually right, but hopefully the system they have for next year will help things work better.

#23 User is offline   PlantMilk 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 24963

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

View PostSyxx, on May 13 2009, 11:32 AM, said:

This thread is for tournament results, not for whining in annoying red text.

:lol:

#24 User is offline   Sakamura 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 4619

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

View PostThe Mighty C. Bee!, on May 12 2009, 02:33 AM, said:

My staff was doing their job, and that's all I can say in the end. The tournaments still started, and we're not obligated to be nice to those who are not going to follow our rules in the game room. I know that sounds like I'm being rude and whatnot, but I can't think of how else to word it. Also do keep in mind that these tournaments are FREE, and while it would be nice that they start on time, we would REALLY appreciate it if people didn't attack us for them starting late. I will apologize for all the BS that happened this year, but here's a couple of the things we had to try and compensate for:

-No CRTs.

If anyone has any other concerns, feel free to post and I'll respond as best I can.

They still don't have any 2-5ms Flat screens yet?!
Former Staff

#25 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:16 PM

View PostSakamura, on May 13 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

They still don't have any 2-5ms Flat screens yet?!

I'd have to go with a no on that one.
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#26 User is offline   Masamune_Date7 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 30095

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

(Copy and pasted from other thread)
GG's to everyone!

I had alota fun this past weekend!

I was the mexican kid using Strider/doom and Karas/Ryu and just getting Win streaks left and right lol

But yeah I honestly think future tourneys should be ran by people with more potential and from people in the fighting game community.Nappyjin and Devildigimon are good, but everybody else should not and I repeat NOT bother the fighting game area. Also the laggy Tv's were a huge pain in the butt totally screwed up most people's games, a lil knowledge to those who don't know crap about fighters...HD/LCD TV's= Lag for 2-D Fighters and can screw up people's game play since most players use there skills based on Muscle memory and with the lag throwing off people's game it can horribly make a good player look like garbage.

I talked to a few people and if I can I'll be a T.O next year. Hell I"ll suppport the 2-D Fighters and bring 4 CRT's(Lagless) TV's for casuals and the 2-D Fighters.(I have like 4 CRT's in my basement for when I host gatherings. also I do believe the list for next year should look like this....

SF4
Blazblue
MVC2
Cvs2
Soul Calibur 5
Arcana Heart 2
Tatsunoko vs capcom

I can supply setups for most of these games. Another thing that I thought that was screwing Ridiculous was that how they locked up the consoles and left the people who came with nothing but pads, by doing this there leaving the stick players left out and leaving them unable to use there sticks not letting us stick users to use our own Arcade sticks since most tourneys are BYOC= Bring your own controller. This is another thing I immediatly frowned upon when I had my strider stick and couldn't play GG with it yeah real kool....=/

I'd be happy to supply more ideas and such, the best part of the place IMHO was cabinets there but more games are needed to accomdate the people there. Next year I should have some cabinets and wouldn't mind donating them for the weekend. But I'll talk to everyone and see if I can get in on this to help make next years game room more organized,Fun and Great.

That's all for now

-Frankie Gomez

P.S Whoever brough the mahvel cabinet THANK YEW!!!
W/o that thing I probably woulda just ran trains in just TVC lol
"Your Either getting better or your getting worse."
My NINJA is better
TVC- Karas/Ryu MVC2- Clockwork BB - Ragna/Litchi
Custom stick maker in training...^_^'
Possible future T.O for ACEN

#27 User is offline   daegan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 1417

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

View PostThe Mighty C. Bee!, on May 12 2009, 05:46 PM, said:

I've explained this either in this thread, or another thread...but I have no problem explaining it again.

Our department was given TVs we could do absolutely nothing with. We had some with no power cords, and some that we couldn't even plug AV cables and whatnot into. It was something we could really do nothing about. We got our TVs late, we set them up, and then we found out a ton of them weren't usable. At this point we were too focused on getting things ready to go that we didn't just take them down. I can assure you, if we had enough working TVs, there would've been a far better variety of games.

As far as people complaining about systems...I really don't care at this point. People played what they had to play on for SFIV. We TRIED and what we tried didn't make people happy, even though a goddamn coin flip is pretty fair. Next year it's one system or people need to stop being so damn difficult. Hell, even I played on 360...and I HATE 360 with every ounce of my being.

Well let me put it this way: it's a lot easier to make a 360 stick go PS3 than vice versa... :D
mbrosatellite.com : home of m-bro
articles about anime, games, and con life | BROCAST - a nerdy podcast | upcoming m-bro panels

#28 User is offline   Masamune_Date7 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 30095

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:52 AM

View Postdaegan, on May 21 2009, 01:46 PM, said:

Well let me put it this way: it's a lot easier to make a 360 stick go PS3 than vice versa... :D

And I'll explain this to you, that's common knowledge. <_<

Also the PS3 has a wide selection of PS2--> PS3 Converters. as well as a huge variety of PS3/USB sticks,so that helps even more for the PS3 setups. The only decent PS2-->360 converter costs roughly $80.00(Which I've also heard has lag on it), now compared to the varied prices ps2--->PS3 converters where a good lagless converter costs about $25.00(I can name 3 from teh top of my head that work perfectly). The point you said about converting a 360 stick--PS3 stick is true but takes some soldering and you have to order parts, if you were to do this I'd recomend a toodles cthulu board w/Sanwa or Happ parts from lizardlick.com which is pretty much a PS3/USB PCB for your stick, costs about $30-$40 IIRC.

Maybe you learned something now? ^_^

C bee- But yeah I'd recomend for next years tourney just PS3 setups, that way the Xbox's can just be used for the other games like left 4 dead or COD that would make stuffz a lil more organized IMHO.

This post has been edited by Masamune_Date7: 22 May 2009 - 08:09 AM

"Your Either getting better or your getting worse."
My NINJA is better
TVC- Karas/Ryu MVC2- Clockwork BB - Ragna/Litchi
Custom stick maker in training...^_^'
Possible future T.O for ACEN

#29 User is offline   The Mighty C. Bee! 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:49 PM

Bump.

Video of Grand Finals from the Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection tournament will be up in a couple of days to a week.
<PSC/WG/QQK>

<3

#30 User is offline   EvilCapAmerica 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 7031

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:06 PM

Somebody pointed out the laggy TVs already which might wanna be addressed.The Budokai games i try and run are always majorly screwed up by lag and certain things become impossible to do because of it.i cant even imagine trying to play MvsC2 with a laggy TV

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users