• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Gripes Got something you want fixed...

#361 User is offline   ChaosNinj4 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58520

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Suggestion/question, why isn't there a prop check at registration? it would make things easier to get my prop check before or after I get my badge

#362 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:50 AM

A good suggestion. The short answer is that we hadn't thought of it; I'll pass this on to the IRT department head. No guarantees, but at least they will see the suggestion.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#363 User is offline   opimus.rm 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 28

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

gripe. The hotel information on the web page has not been updated since oct 1. Why is it that way? Not everyone who goes the con reads the forums.
I'm just a Mazinger in a rock and roll band!

#364 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

View Postopimus.rm, on 04 February 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

gripe. The hotel information on the web page has not been updated since oct 1. Why is it that way? Not everyone who goes the con reads the forums.

I'm pinging the appropriate people. I'll see what I can do to get this expedited :)

#365 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

Honestly I've felt that is a problem ACen has had for awhile. They tend to update information through the forums as opposed to the website. Ideally I would like to see both updated at the same time or at least a reasonable time frame (48 hours). I mean I'm always on the forums so its less of an issue for me, but it would be a nice courtesy for those of us who don't live here.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#366 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

View PostFlyingElf, on 22 February 2011 - 08:08 AM, said:

Honestly I've felt that is a problem ACen has had for awhile. They tend to update information through the forums as opposed to the website. Ideally I would like to see both updated at the same time or at least a reasonable time frame (48 hours). I mean I'm always on the forums so its less of an issue for me, but it would be a nice courtesy for those of us who don't live here.

I'll see if I can try to do anything for this, but I totally understand this and it really a valid complaint.

I read these gripes and bring it up to the appropriate people if they are on here often so never think that these are dismissed. :)

#367 User is offline   Kyo_Zetsumei 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 51140

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:55 PM

I never really go to panels much because im usually lost out of mind...I get easily distracted so yeah it would indeed be cool if there were more maps randomly around in the buildings with "You are here" (think i saw stuff on this posted already) or even more signs. And maybe you should hae the mascaraed tickets or something like that being given out closer to registry or something...Somewhere everyone will know for sure to go to. Thats usually why i dont go to things, well besides lines...Is cause i have no idea where to go. Its more i go if i walk into it.
The Great Death Goddess Kyo Zetsumei

#368 User is offline   TENIME_art 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18626

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:26 AM

View PostTheRabbi, on 04 February 2011 - 06:50 AM, said:

A good suggestion. The short answer is that we hadn't thought of it; I'll pass this on to the IRT department head. No guarantees, but at least they will see the suggestion.

Yeah, I've been accosted multiple times by IRTs on my way to getting my prop(s) checked.

"You need to get that approved."
"That's where I'm walking to."

"Did you get that approved?"
"Going there now."

"That's not approved. You need to go there immediately."
*sigh*

#369 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

View PostTENIME_art, on 23 February 2011 - 11:26 AM, said:

Yeah, I've been accosted multiple times by IRTs on my way to getting my prop(s) checked.

"You need to get that approved."
"That's where I'm walking to."

"Did you get that approved?"
"Going there now."

"That's not approved. You need to go there immediately."
*sigh*

I don't usually get defensive in the Gripes thread, because that is counterproductive in a place where we're asking for honest feedback, but I'm about to be a little defensive because I think it's warranted here.

We are not psychic. We can't figure out that you're on your way to the prop check. We shouldn't be rude about it, but simply asking you if you got a questionable prop approved happens to actually be our job. So please try to take that into account when we stop you and ask these sorts of questions.
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

#370 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

Id like to add that, for me, its not so much the stopping part, as the way IRT says things. I had a couple of instances last year where they were just plain rude from the get go. they jumped to conclusions instead of asking. I know im not the only one.
No Soap = No Waifu Winner of the 2015 "Got Soap" slogan contest. ;)

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#371 User is offline   TENIME_art 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

View PostTheRabbi, on 23 February 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

We are not psychic. We can't figure out that you're on your way to the prop check. We shouldn't be rude about it, but simply asking you if you got a questionable prop approved happens to actually be our job. So please try to take that into account when we stop you and ask these sorts of questions.

I always understand. Except when someone is being rude.

And I understand no one's psychic, but if I'm walking into the prop check area, maybe give me the benefit of the doubt? Or, if you just witnessed me talking to an IRT, maybe give them the benefit of the doubt that they were doing their job and you don't have to beat me over the head 30 seconds later? Or to keep attacking me even though you see your own peace-tag? "Is that ours? Did you put that on there yourself? I'm gonna hafta radio this in."

The only reason I brought it up was because no one has ever been polite about it. It's always been rude. I haven't used a prop the last two years because of that. I wouldn't have brought it up if it was a case of people "just doing their job".

I'm not an idiot or a tool. I try my hardest to follow the rules, and I never abuse priveleges. I've never waved anything around, or molested anybody with anything. I understand that there are people who are like that. I've had to get away from people like that at ACen. You're not a real ninja, stop kicking me.

But I don't like being treated like a piece of garbage criminal when I'm trying to comply and haven't done anything to warrant such a reaction.

#372 User is offline   TENIME_art 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

Heck, if I wouldn't rather be in costume, I'd be an IRT.

Reason for edit: Me fail English? That's unpossible!

This post has been edited by TENIME_art: 23 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

#373 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

Whoa, whoa, dude. Hold on just a sec.

I specifically called out being rude as unacceptable in my response. We know that there have been a lot of complaints about rudeness on the part of IRT ops; it's been a central part of the discussion for this year's training and preparation and it comes up every time we talk about how to improve our department.

#374 User is offline   TENIME_art 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:13 PM

I didn't know that it was being worked on, and I didn't know that it was a constant complaint, let alone if they were any more detailed than just "they were rude".

#375 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

Often we don't get more detail than just "they were rude". And we almost never get a name or callsign. It could be that we're only having this problem with a few people on our staff but that they are affecting many people's times at the con. (One of the reasons we wear bright orange nametags is so you have a name to call us and remember us by - both to give feedback and so if we helped you and you need to find us again you know who to ask for.) It could equally likely be that it's something the whole department needs to work on, which is the way we're approaching it.

#376 User is offline   TENIME_art 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

Cool. I wasn't trying to sound attacking (the biggest problem with text - lack of tone), I was just trying to offer up details, as it's easier to fix problems with them than without. :unsure:

#377 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24594

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

I'd like to second Kyo's suggestion of a multitude of maps with "You Are Here" marked. Every time I come to the con I always end up getting lost on my way to things (although this may be due, in part, to my horrible sense of direction...).
ACen 2013 Cosplays!
Vivi Nefertari (One Piece) Fionna (Adventure Time!) Bruce Banner (Avengers) Rebecca Chambers (RE) Kanaya if there's time (Homestuck)
I'm offering free shoots this year so send me a message if you're interested!

#378 User is offline   JawdyBawdy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19848

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

This has been a constant problem with communication/handling those with disability on the staff's part, for the years I've attended Acen. Acen 2011 will be my fourth year of Acen and my mother refuses to join us this year, where as the previous years she was quite excited to go and see the things my friends and I enjoy. In 08, she went to the convention with us and planned on getting a badge and attending panels and everything. We checked online about those attending with disabilities and it said we would be able to get through registration quicker and her needs would be accommodated, since my mother is on oxygen and needed a wheelchair/scooter of sorts. Upon getting to the convention, we were bounced around from staff member to staff member and no one knew what to do about the registering a group with someone that had a disability. They finally (very rudely) told the group of young teens to stand in the registration line while my mother sat on her own in a corner, waiting for us. We were in line for four hours (my mother having gone through an entire tank of oxygen at that point) before a staff member found us in the line and dragged us out to be registered. Then we waited a while after that for the scooter. The year following, the same happened, though the wait wasn't as long since registration had been fixed for that year. The year after that, my mother no longer wanted to go and deal with the hassle, though she wanted to see the dealer's room and everything there. Now, she refuses to even drive to Rosemont with us.

I realize my gripe/complaint isn't very recent (I wasn't on the forums as a young teen and such), but since it was something on going, I thought I would let it be known that its re-occurrence has made it so someone no longer wishes to come to the convention what so ever.

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Teemo (League of Legends)
Slurper (Silent Hill)

#379 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6522

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

View PostJawdyBawdy, on 14 April 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

This has been a constant problem with communication/handling those with disability on the staff's part, for the years I've attended Acen. Acen 2011 will be my fourth year of Acen and my mother refuses to join us this year, where as the previous years she was quite excited to go and see the things my friends and I enjoy. In 08, she went to the convention with us and planned on getting a badge and attending panels and everything. We checked online about those attending with disabilities and it said we would be able to get through registration quicker and her needs would be accommodated, since my mother is on oxygen and needed a wheelchair/scooter of sorts. Upon getting to the convention, we were bounced around from staff member to staff member and no one knew what to do about the registering a group with someone that had a disability. They finally (very rudely) told the group of young teens to stand in the registration line while my mother sat on her own in a corner, waiting for us. We were in line for four hours (my mother having gone through an entire tank of oxygen at that point) before a staff member found us in the line and dragged us out to be registered. Then we waited a while after that for the scooter. The year following, the same happened, though the wait wasn't as long since registration had been fixed for that year. The year after that, my mother no longer wanted to go and deal with the hassle, though she wanted to see the dealer's room and everything there. Now, she refuses to even drive to Rosemont with us.

I realize my gripe/complaint isn't very recent (I wasn't on the forums as a young teen and such), but since it was something on going, I thought I would let it be known that its re-occurrence has made it so someone no longer wishes to come to the convention what so ever.

I remember you. That was the year the computers went POOF! Once I was finally notified of your situation, I contacted the head of the Registration Dept. and had you all prioritized for immediate badge issue. I then spent about 10 minutes yelling out your names to get you out of line, but without a loudspeaker, I'm guessing that you never heard me, so I sent a couple of IRT ops into the lines to find you.

That was also when I first started and hadn't created this department yet, acting more of a consultant and establisher of policies. You can let your mother know that she'll be able to join you again this year without any fear. Just come directly to my Special Needs desk at the entrance to registration and we'll be able to get you all badged right away. You have my personal guarantee on that (Read my .sig. I mean every word.) The staff at that desk, and my other one in the Hyatt, will take care of any problems you may encounter, and if it's something they can't handle, they'll get me on the radio and I'll personally fix it. I'm also PMing you with my personal cell number in case you encounter some kind of problem in one of the other buildings we'll be using.
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Compliments? Complaints?

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

Number of ACens attended: 15, Number of years on staff: 6, 2010 Staff MVP Award

#380 User is offline   Kokoro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 19175

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

Has this issue from a 2009 thread been fixed? If not, I'm gonna have to go the Special Needs Department. I have a bladder disease, basically overactive bladder, so if this is still basically in effect I'll never be able to stand in a line. :mellow:

This post has been edited by Kokoro: 21 April 2011 - 01:40 PM

Rawr. ♥

#381 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

View PostKokoro, on 21 April 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

Has this issue from a 2009 thread been fixed? If not, I'm gonna have to go the Special Needs Department. I have a bladder disease, basically overactive bladder, so if this is still basically in effect I'll never be able to stand in a line. :mellow:

There's a pass that we issue just for situations like yours. We've got a location right at the entrance to Registration so you'll be able to pick one up as soon as you arrive. More information is available at the address in my sig.
The Special Needs & ADA Compliance Department is dedicated to making sure that nobody has to miss anything that ACen has to offer because of a physical challenge or medical condition.

Visit us at http://acen.org/cont...-ada-compliance or send an email to adacompliance-dh@acen.org

#382 User is offline   Kokoro 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

View PostSmokey, on 21 April 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

There's a pass that we issue just for situations like yours. We've got a location right at the entrance to Registration so you'll be able to pick one up as soon as you arrive. More information is available at the address in my sig.

Better notify my mom that she might want to get a "doctor's note" too. :wacko: She has borderline interstitial cystitis, which is what I have (on type of fibromyalgia - yaaay! :thumbdown: ) I don't want either of us to get stuck in a line more than an hour long where we can't leave.

Is there any special info you need from a doctor?

Also...Acen is aware that even a healthy person has to go to the bathroom in a 4+ hour time span....right? :unsure:

This post has been edited by Kokoro: 21 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

Rawr. ♥

#383 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:40 PM

View PostKokoro, on 21 April 2011 - 04:58 PM, said:

Better notify my mom that she might want to get a "doctor's note" too. :wacko: She has borderline interstitial cystitis, which is what I have (on type of fibromyalgia - yaaay! :thumbdown: ) I don't want either of us to get stuck in a line more than an hour long where we can't leave.

Is there any special info you need from a doctor?

Also...Acen is aware that even a healthy person has to go to the bathroom in a 4+ hour time span....right? :unsure:

Just a doctor's note stating what your condition is, just as proof that you do have it. We're here to make sure you can still enjoy the con, even if you do need to duck out of line occasionally. :)
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#384 User is offline   Kokoro 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

View PostKnitChick, on 21 April 2011 - 11:40 PM, said:

Just a doctor's note stating what your condition is, just as proof that you do have it. We're here to make sure you can still enjoy the con, even if you do need to duck out of line occasionally. :)

I have a doctor's note that I had to get to pack with my medications when I flew to China to study abroad. I actually have 2 notes - one lists the medications I have, so no one thought I was trying to smuggle drugs (ROFL), and the other was a note so that I could bring my own water aboard, because believe it or not, the wrong kind of water irritates my condition. I'm pretty sure at least one of the notes states what illnesses I have... Would that suffice?

I see a specialist who usually takes a month to get an appointment with. Don't wanna bother her too much.
Rawr. ♥

#385 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

View PostKokoro, on 22 April 2011 - 11:27 AM, said:

I have a doctor's note that I had to get to pack with my medications when I flew to China to study abroad. I actually have 2 notes - one lists the medications I have, so no one thought I was trying to smuggle drugs (ROFL), and the other was a note so that I could bring my own water aboard, because believe it or not, the wrong kind of water irritates my condition. I'm pretty sure at least one of the notes states what illnesses I have... Would that suffice?

I see a specialist who usually takes a month to get an appointment with. Don't wanna bother her too much.

I think that sounds fine. I know how difficult it can be to get to see a doctor sometimes :)

I look forward to seeing you at Acen!
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#386 User is offline   DarkMimi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 38289

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:53 PM

I have a slight gripe because I've been seeing it often. "No bags in the video game room" this year. I understand FULLY that no one wants things to be stolen in the first place, but why not put the games in a specific area where someone can "guard" them at all times. It is a pain already because there aren't bags allowed in the dances/masquerade(?) already and this is just an extra place where I would have to run back to my hotel down the street, put it away, and come back JUST to play a game or two.

Hell, one of my cosplays CALLS for a bag and I usually keep my meds inside (inhaler and BC). What can be done about this? If not, is there anyway I can bring a note to show that I have medication on my person? (I haven't seen my doctor yet, but I plan on a visit in the next two weeks).

2014 Cosplay Plans
Bioshock Infinite - Daisy Fitzroy (0% Completed)
Batman - Talia Al Gul (0% Completed)
Princess Peach: Military Style (0% Completed)

Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, and Borderlands 2
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! HERE!!!
I <3 Friends Who Keep In Touch

#387 User is offline   Bloo09 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

You can get a bag pass. If your bag holds your medication it IS allowed. You can go to our ADA compliance department for help with this. His name is Smokey on the forums.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#388 User is offline   Smokey 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

View PostBloo09, on 27 April 2011 - 02:00 PM, said:

You can get a bag pass. If your bag holds your medication it IS allowed. You can go to our ADA compliance department for help with this. His name is Smokey on the forums.

Thank you, bloo,
If you need to keep a bag containing medication with you, just stop by Special Needs when you arrive and we can give you a pass that will allow you keep it in all restricted areas.
We will need to verify that your bag actually contains medical supplies, however, so please don't be offended if we ask for a quick look inside.

#389 User is offline   lmw_mcol 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 19758

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hello, I have two things to discuss:

Thank you for allowing Special Needs to accommodate people who need their medication at all times, I myself who have high blood pressure and chronic pain must take advantage of this.

Next is why the Soap Bubble closing at 3am this year? In 2009 I waited 3 hours to get in to the rave, with no success. I ask how will closing the rave early allow people to have a chance to get in? This is a theory, but many people will have to camp out a few hours before the party even starts, and that may be a problem for those who want to attend other events before the dance.

#390 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

View Postlmw_mcol, on 30 April 2011 - 06:13 PM, said:

Next is why the Soap Bubble closing at 3am this year? In 2009 I waited 3 hours to get in to the rave, with no success. I ask how will closing the rave early allow people to have a chance to get in? This is a theory, but many people will have to camp out a few hours before the party even starts, and that may be a problem for those who want to attend other events before the dance.

Sometimes we don't have an option. If the hotel tells us 3am, then that's what we have to do.

Though I do not know if that is the situation this time around, since I am no longer in Main Programming.
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

• 22 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users