Anime Central Forums: Have Room @ Hyatt, Need More Roommates - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Have Room @ Hyatt, Need More Roommates

#1 User is offline   Lady Luck 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17675

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:59 AM

So it would appear that all but one of my usual roommates has dropped out this year and the other people we offered to stay with us informed us today (when we asked) that they booked a room at a different hotel.

We have a room booked at the Hyatt from Thursday-Sunday.

Females preferred, but willing consider guys or a combination.
3 nights preferred, but willing to consider only 2-night residents.

You must be willing to:
1. Pay your share. Preferrably when I give you your key(s). Final price depends on # of people and # of nights.
2. Sleep on the floor if necessary. (We've requested a double room and I will be arriving Thursday morning, but the Hyatt does *not* guarantee room types - we learned this the hard way last time!).

I've got a table in AA this year so I'll have crafty things & my sewing machine along and when I'm not in the Alley (10-7 F&S) I'll likely be consuming the table with crafts and/or commissions.
Pokettokon - January 10-11, 2009 - East Peoria, IL

#2 User is offline   tuxedomakdarien 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 7337

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:57 AM

View PostLady Luck, on May 4 2009, 06:59 PM, said:

So it would appear that all but one of my usual roommates has dropped out this year and the other people we offered to stay with us informed us today (when we asked) that they booked a room at a different hotel.

We have a room booked at the Hyatt from Thursday-Sunday.

Females preferred, but willing consider guys or a combination.
3 nights preferred, but willing to consider only 2-night residents.

You must be willing to:
1. Pay your share. Preferrably when I give you your key(s). Final price depends on # of people and # of nights.
2. Sleep on the floor if necessary. (We've requested a double room and I will be arriving Thursday morning, but the Hyatt does *not* guarantee room types - we learned this the hard way last time!).

I've got a table in AA this year so I'll have crafty things & my sewing machine along and when I'm not in the Alley (10-7 F&S) I'll likely be consuming the table with crafts and/or commissions.

Hello, Saw your post in the roommate zone and I thought I would drop you a line.

My buddy and I are looking for a room, basically crash space. Sleeping on the floor is not a problem for us as we are looking for something a bit closer to the con. Right now we are a couple miles away because three of our group cancelled.

Some information about us.

I am Patrick,27 years of age, white male, live in Elgin Illinois. I tend to crossplay 90 percent of the time. I respect peoples views and privacy.
My friends name is Kenny, 27 asian male, and is arriving from California. He does not cosplay anymore. He is coming for a small vacation/con. He is outgoing and fun and also respects others.

Our only plans for the weekend is dinner with Vic Mignogna at Giordano's Pizza Saturday night and a crossplay meetup that same night. Otherwise we will be spending most of our time catching up with friends.

Please me know as soon as possible if you wouldn't mind us joining.

Thanks,

Pat
"To error is to be human, to really F-Up you need a computer"

ANIME Central 2008 Pictures...

#3 User is offline   Darkmoor 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 6385

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

This post has been edited by Darkmoor: 05 May 2009 - 02:15 PM

#4 User is offline   Haru 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 29284

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:49 PM

If you still need people, I really need a room. Found out last minute I could go and have no one to stay with. xD

Um... info about me? (sorta going off second post) Name, Kelsey. I'm 18 ^^ Female, um... I dunno. I don't mind sleeping on the floor AT ALL and am TOTALLY willing to pay my share of cost for room. I'll be there Friday and Saturday night. Please reply or PM me. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users