• This topic is locked

Have Room For 1-2 People At Hyatt

#1 User is offline   sweetplushiecak 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8105

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:42 AM

I have a room at the Hyatt (Rosemont-same as the convention) and am looking for a few more room mates. I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and staying until Sunday morning. You can have free roam of the room in the day as I will be working in the artists alley. 2 people recently dropped from my party so I am looking to make it up. The cost will be $100 for the whole weekend. There are 2 beds and plenty of floorspace available. To stay with me you must be over 18, over 21 preferred. No offense to the younger con goers but I will not be held responsible for minors for the weekend.
To reach me, feel free to send me a message here or at sweetplushiecake@yahoo.com
About me- I'm 23, female, and will only be in the room to sleep at night.

#2 User is offline   tuxedomakdarien 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 7337

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:35 AM

View Postsweetplushiecak, on May 4 2009, 09:42 AM, said:

I have a room at the Hyatt (Rosemont-same as the convention) and am looking for a few more room mates. I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and staying until Sunday morning. You can have free roam of the room in the day as I will be working in the artists alley. 2 people recently dropped from my party so I am looking to make it up. The cost will be $100 for the whole weekend. There are 2 beds and plenty of floorspace available. To stay with me you must be over 18, over 21 preferred. No offense to the younger con goers but I will not be held responsible for minors for the weekend.
To reach me, feel free to send me a message here or at sweetplushiecake@yahoo.com
About me- I'm 23, female, and will only be in the room to sleep at night.

My friend and I would be interested in sharing a room. I am Pat, white male 33 years old and crossplay. My buddy Kenny is 25, asian male and does not cosplay at all. We are looking for basic crash space from Thursday till Sunday. I can be reached here or at tuxedomakdarien@msn.com

Thanks,

Pat
"To error is to be human, to really F-Up you need a computer"

ANIME Central 2008 Pictures...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users