Anime Central Forums: Mailing And Etc. Info Everyone Read Plz - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mailing And Etc. Info Everyone Read Plz Mail, will-call, at con reg, etc

#31 User is offline   Valencia Crowe 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17679

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

It is already stickied. :)
"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people" -Harry MacDougal

#32 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

i am SOOOOOO doing the happy dance i swear it X3
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#33 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

I got one of the at-con badges, but I don't care at all.

7900?!?! That's way more than you could have expected. And I think that the at-con badges are REALLY cute! I'm not trading mine in. ^_^

This post has been edited by Krystal: 22 April 2009 - 03:21 PM

Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#34 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:23 PM

View PostKrystal, on Apr 22 2009, 04:20 PM, said:

I got one of the at-con badges, but I don't care at all.

7900?!?! That's way more than you could have expected. And I think that the at-con badges are REALLY cute! I'm not trading mine in. ^_^

Pics or it didn't happen. :P
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#35 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

View PostLina, on Apr 22 2009, 04:23 PM, said:

Pics or it didn't happen. :P

Yes, I second this. Let's see some pics.
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#36 User is offline   Krystal 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 14958

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

It's green, and the person is holding a fox.

This post has been edited by Krystal: 22 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#37 User is offline   mimaxnvai 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19059

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

Anyone who selected and paid for mailing that does not receive their badge can go to the Registration Assistance booth at con to receive a reprint.
:'c

Really!? Aw, man I'm gonna cry! I paid for my badge ages ago, and my badge info says the same 'registered-unpaid' thing. I sent proof that I paid and all, but still nothing. I quit. TT^TT
Good job with the progress, though! That sounded exhausting! ^^''

#38 User is offline   nephia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 17928

Post icon  Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

View PostBloo09, on Apr 22 2009, 03:43 AM, said:

[color="#8B0000"]We just sent out another 2000 badges which the post master was not happy to see filling one of his bins .O BUT that means MAILING IS DONE!!!!

For real this time? I could have sworn that someone had said the last wave had went out before..... I'll try not to worry until it gets closer to the end of the week.

#39 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 23668

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

printed - pending mailing

Can someone tell me what this means? My badge information page has this for awhile... Sorry to be a bother about it, this is my first ACen and I worry about things n.n;;

Thank you for all your hard work in getting all of those mailed! That was a lot of badges for a small team!
<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3
<3 Ohayocon 2012 Cosplays:
Chloe Brennan, Steampunk: 100%??||Kaylee, Firefly: 100%||

<3 Attending ACen with Crimson Chain Leatherworks.

#40 User is offline   Moogle_21 

• Sales Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Section Chief
  • Member No.: 2191

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

Basically want it means is your badge was printed out for us to assemble. That is the final status that we have this year, and I can tell you that the last wave of badges we mailed was this past weekend. All the remaining badges we had to mail, went out and people are starting to receive them.

With the post office being the middle man, we can't say for sure when you'll get your badge though. If for some reason you do not get your badge though, come to the registration assistance booth and we'll print your badge for you. This booth is away from the main lines and should have little to no people at it at all times. We're hoping you won't have to do this though ^_^.
Senior Manager of Sales
Anime Central 2011 - 2012

#41 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

View PostMoogle_21, on Apr 23 2009, 11:40 PM, said:

Basically want it means is your badge was printed out for us to assemble. That is the final status that we have this year, and I can tell you that the last wave of badges we mailed was this past weekend. All the remaining badges we had to mail, went out and people are starting to receive them.

With the post office being the middle man, we can't say for sure when you'll get your badge though. If for some reason you do not get your badge though, come to the registration assistance booth and we'll print your badge for you. This booth is away from the main lines and should have little to no people at it at all times. We're hoping you won't have to do this though ^_^.

I sure hope I don't have to as well xD I wasn't sure if that was the final stage or not so I thought it best to ask. Will this assistance booth be open on Thursday? I didn't see that posted anywhere unless I read something wrong x.x

Also, thank you very much for your prompt reply!

This post has been edited by Spooky Elric: 23 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

<3 I'm the owner of Spooky Designs. Check out my deviant art. I also go to this sweet convention called Youmacon, you should try to go sometime<3

#42 User is offline   Moogle_21 

• Sales Section Chief
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

View PostSpooky Elric, on Apr 23 2009, 10:45 PM, said:

I sure hope I don't have to as well xD I wasn't sure if that was the final stage or not so I thought it best to ask. Will this assistance booth be open on Thursday? I didn't see that posted anywhere unless I read something wrong x.x

Also, thank you very much for your prompt reply!

No problem ^_^. Yes, the booth will be open when registration is open and it's not part of the main line. We will have staff in front of the lines, so if you're not sure where to go just ask.
Senior Manager of Sales

#43 User is offline   Spooky Elric 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

View PostMoogle_21, on Apr 24 2009, 12:09 AM, said:

No problem ^_^. Yes, the booth will be open when registration is open and it's not part of the main line. We will have staff in front of the lines, so if you're not sure where to go just ask.

Alrighty, thank you again for all of the info! Now I just have to wait and see if it shows up! n.n

#44 User is offline   Bonten 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 27670

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

Oh God, thank you so much for the update, I was starting to fret. Hopefully my badge will be in that last batch of 2,000!
Cosplay For ACen
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Tak- Invader Zim

#45 User is offline   Xiao 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 20272

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

Anyone who selected and paid for mailing that does not receive their badge can go to the Registration Assistance booth at con to receive a reprint.

Oohhh..I hope I get my badge mailed in soon. I payed like...during November/December and my parents are really starting to get worried/REALLY PISSED.

Sorry for being annoying again. My parents keep telling me to tell the uh...badge people. In fact, they wanted me to go as far as calling....which I won't do.
*prays that she gets her badge tomorrow*
"Clothes make a statement. Cosplay tells a story :3."
ACen 2013:
Miku Hatsune (Matryoshka) - Vocaloid [100%]
Xion - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days [100%]
Korra - Legend of Korra [99%]

"When in doubt, give it a good smack?"

\\deviantART\\YouTube (Art)\\Youtube (Regular)\\

#46 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

View PostXiao, on Apr 29 2009, 09:47 PM, said:

Oohhh..I hope I get my badge mailed in soon. I payed like...during November/December and my parents are really starting to get worried/REALLY PISSED.

Sorry for being annoying again. My parents keep telling me to tell the uh...badge people. In fact, they wanted me to go as far as calling....which I won't do.
*prays that she gets her badge tomorrow*

Have you checked your account in the registration system? I'd suggest looking there first to see what it says. If it says "printed -- pending mailing" then your badge is on the way and tell your parents they need to be yelling at the post office instead. If it says it's at will call then it's not being mailed and will be waiting for you to pick it up at the con. If it says unpaid then you need to contact registration and send proof of your payment.
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#47 User is offline   Moogle_21 

• Sales Section Chief
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

Also, if your badge status says printed--pending mailing, and you do not get your badge before the convention, come to the registration assistance booth and we'll print your badge for you. This booth is away from the main lines and should have little to no people in it at all times. We'll have staff in the registration hall if you're not sure where to go.
Senior Manager of Sales

#48 User is offline   akaikurama 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:07 AM

I also want to link this post from Bloo that states there were mail bounce backs and how they are being handled---> http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=712799
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#49 User is offline   Femerithian 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 23852

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:22 AM

I was told that I wasn't in the system, even though I registered at Youmacon, so I'm gonna bring my receipt if I don't get my badge soon... There were a few complications with the people that were there and even though I payed for it mailed the person didn't put it down and than I reminded her and she said she'd change it and I thought she did but idk XP

If I don't get my badge but have my receipt which line should I get in...?
btw your first post is sooooooooooooooooo long give's my tired head pain ><; :blink:
Sorry I'm kinda simple at times ^^;
To get out of the frying pan one must fall in the fire.
Then you must get out of the fire.
Will you get back into the pan or fight your way out of the fire to the stove top?

#50 User is offline   Xiao 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:33 PM

My status does say "printed-- pending mailing".

So...I do I just go to that booth that's like...in a circle (I think..???) if I don't get my badge before the con?
ACen 2013:

#51 User is offline   Valencia Crowe 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

View PostFemerithian, on May 1 2009, 10:22 AM, said:

I was told that I wasn't in the system, even though I registered at Youmacon, so I'm gonna bring my receipt if I don't get my badge soon... There were a few complications with the people that were there and even though I payed for it mailed the person didn't put it down and than I reminded her and she said she'd change it and I thought she did but idk XP

If I don't get my badge but have my receipt which line should I get in...?
btw your first post is sooooooooooooooooo long give's my tired head pain ><; :blink:
Sorry I'm kinda simple at times ^^;

Moogle's post, that is two posts above yours, says that you go to the registration assistance booth.

#52 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:34 PM

*confused* So groups of under ten, what do we do? I mean, obviously, our 9 badge group is at will-call. I get that. I just want to make sure that when I (the group leader) gets into line, I can pick up all of our badges at once. Am I right? Or wrong? [Sorry for the questions...>.<]
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#53 User is offline   akaikurama 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:16 AM

View PostBloo09, on Apr 22 2009, 03:43 AM, said:

GROUPS!!! B)

We have a group line! no more taking over 1 pay station and slowing down the main line :P You guys have your own line maze. THIS IS FOR GROUPS 10+ only. Anyone who is lower than 10 members goes into the main line maze. Groups 10+ only your group leader and 1 friend to keep them company may enter this line maze. This is to lower the amount of people in the hall so more people who need to pick up their badges can enter the hall. Group payment and Group Will-Call is in this section.

FOR AT CONVENTION REGISTRATION AND WILL-CALL AND AT CONVENTION PAYMENT BRING YOUR PHOTO ID

Chelsea Tessmann
Assist. Dept. Head of Registration

View PostSayuri-chan, on May 1 2009, 08:34 PM, said:

*confused* So groups of under ten, what do we do? I mean, obviously, our 9 badge group is at will-call. I get that. I just want to make sure that when I (the group leader) gets into line, I can pick up all of our badges at once. Am I right? Or wrong? [Sorry for the questions...>.<]

Well between the above quote and this post here: http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=711861

Here is another post that also stats that group will call can be picked up by the leader(and one friend for company) in the group line---> http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=708344

Yes, since you are the group leader you should be the one picking up all of your group badges.
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#54 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:08 AM

I should have made my question a little clearer. (x.x) I think I'm confused about the part where I'd be in the main line. Groups under ten are going into the main pick up line and I want to make sure that the lines [which seem to be divided by alphabet or something from what I understand?] erm, whatever line I end up going into [my last name starts with a "P"] would have all of my groups badges with mine. Or, has something been changed to where the groups are ALL going into the group line, regardless of size of group?

Thanks for the speedy reply, akai!
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#55 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

Woops! I posted in the wrong forum ^.^

I meant to say that somewhere else! But thanks Rabbi!
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#56 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 591

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

View PostSa-chan, on May 3 2009, 12:28 AM, said:

Just to make sure, but at Will Call, if someone doesnt have their ID to pick up their badge, then do I send them to Reg Assistance? I just want to make sure. I was just thinking of that randomly. ^^

Probably a better question to ask your DH or ADH over e-mail, not on a public forum.

But everyone is going to pay attention and bring a photo ID, so it won't be a problem. Right, forumites?
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#57 User is offline   Alura Embrey 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16908

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

I'm sorry this may seem like a very silly question but I wanted to confirm something for the weekend. The FAQ says that Thursday night can handle "all reg." Does that include one day registrations for later in the weekend? Sadly, I'm not able to attend the full weekend as I usually do, but I can make it Saturday. So would it be possible to register for a one-day Saturday badge on Thursday night?

Thanks,
---Alura
Cosplay '09
?Tousen?

My Home and Life
Alura on Myspace
(Make sure to say you're from ACen)

#58 User is offline   akaikurama 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

View PostAlura Embrey, on May 3 2009, 07:04 PM, said:

I'm sorry this may seem like a very silly question but I wanted to confirm something for the weekend. The FAQ says that Thursday night can handle "all reg." Does that include one day registrations for later in the weekend? Sadly, I'm not able to attend the full weekend as I usually do, but I can make it Saturday. So would it be possible to register for a one-day Saturday badge on Thursday night?

Thanks,
---Alura

This explains how the one day badges will work for this year

Single Day passes - Are now available the day before and the day they are active to give all attendees a chance for no line time during the days they attend! For example you can purchase a Saturday badge on Friday but it still only works on Saturday. We would like to remind attendees that it is cheaper to buy a 3 day pass than to purchase 2 single day passes.

I got it from this topic: http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=27826

I also want to add this post for you to look at: http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=687312
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#59 User is offline   Xiao 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:39 PM

If our badges don't come in before convention and we have to pick them up at the Registration Assistance booth, do we have to bring identification or our badge number?
ACen 2013:

#60 User is offline   Valencia Crowe 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

From what I have read, you bring your confirmation letter and your ID.

Edit: Corrected sentence.

This post has been edited by Valencia Crowe: 03 May 2009 - 06:47 PM

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users