Anime Central Forums: General Schedule/program Book Question - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

General Schedule/program Book Question Newbie shedule questions

#1 User is offline   aakachan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 19627

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:38 PM

Hi all,

This will be my first ACen - and I'm bringing me 11-yo daughter.
I'm thinking of letting her skip school on ACen Friday (bad mommy).
When will the schedule of events/signings/panels, etc be availabe?
Will the schedule be available online?
When are the program books available? Do you get those at the con?
I'm having our badges mailed, so how do I get a program book?

Questions, questions!

Thanks! :blink:
...Doing my best to embarrass my kids.

#2 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:32 PM

I'm not sure when the panel programming list of events will be posted, but usually a little around acen they release a PDF copy on here of the list, so yes it is available online.

You can get your program books at the con. There's usually someone handing them out (Almost all the time they come in the acen bags of 'swag' I got bubbles last year!) and you can get them in the area where registration is (Look for the HUGE line ^_~) and if you need to know where anything is, or where to get something/somewhere once your there, there is an information booth in the registration area as well!

My mom has only made me take off class to go stalk the guitarist of Fleetwood Mac ;__; it was fun though XD but I was by far the youngest there (19). She's not that big into anime, unfortunately.. Oh well! I hope you both have a blast!
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#3 User is offline   Oreo_Otaku 

• Registration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 2339
  • Location:inside your mind... I'm a figment of your imagination

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

Usually schedules are posted 1-2 weeks before con. Also last year, people who got their badges mailed to them picked up their bag of stuff ant the reg info booth. Don't know where bag pick up this year is though.
[center]How's my driving? Flip FOB Driver Pro: Oreo_Otaku. Comments? CALL: 111-555-9999
If you can read this you get a pat on the back.
I drank GOD and it is good!!!
Part of POWA*PinoyOneWorldAlliance*
ninja>pirates!
Acen Hamburglar

#4 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5705

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

To my knowledge, ACen schedules were posted as a PDF online at the acen.org website about four to five days before the con. ^^
Floating around the forums every so often.

Cosplays for 2011: Ciel Phantomhive Ballgown from Kuroshitsuji, Toph Bei Fong Fire Nation Disguise from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Revolutionary Girl Utena Schoolgirl outfit, and Meiling Hong from the Touhou Project.

#5 User is offline   Oreo_Otaku 

• Registration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2339
  • Location:inside your mind... I'm a figment of your imagination

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:08 PM

Sometimes they're leaked on the forums beforehand...
[center]How's my driving? Flip FOB Driver Pro: Oreo_Otaku. Comments? CALL: 111-555-9999
If you can read this you get a pat on the back.
I drank GOD and it is good!!!
Part of POWA*PinoyOneWorldAlliance*
ninja>pirates!
Acen Hamburglar

#6 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:44 AM

Keep an eye out on the panel programming subforum, usually within one to two weeks of the con they will post a PDF schedule so you can look it over beforehand. Though it will all be in the program book that you get in your goodie bag. The goodie bag you either get when you pick up your badge, or if you had it mailed, there will be a designated spot (I believe it should be by registration) where you get the bag. I'm sure there will be something announced on the forums as to where those who got their badge mailed can pick up their goodie bags. :) Just keep an eye on the forums!
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users