• This topic is locked

For 2010 Ideas for 2010 already!!!

#1 User is offline   sammy-45 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 42

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

So I was reading on the forums and found this thread : http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=27728

About if the Hyatt or convention center had lockers or any place to store stuff for people who don't have a room, and did not drive. While nither place does have lockers. So I thought about maybe next year having a bag check area for our fans. It would be in an old panel room that is no longer big enough for panels. And manned by Acen staff. We could link your items with your badge number. WE might or might not charge a flat day rate for holding your items, but you could come back and get stuff or drop stuff off as much as you wanted for that one rate if we did charge for it. The Charge I am thinking of would only be a dollar or two. Why the charge? While we would have to add at least 2 staffer to customer service to run this.

Ideas thoughts on this? It is not finalized for next year or anything, just something I saw a need for and thought it would be good to add. So nothing is set in stone yet. But I thought I would see what everyone thinks.

Also since this is a general thread for ideas please feel free to add others.
Staff from 2003 to 2010. Currently Retired.

Blessed are the cracked:
for it is they who let in the light!

Go Cubs!!!!GO BEARS!!!!

#2 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

I know this has been mentioned in other threads... but if there are quite a few problems with lines and crowds, then ACen might benefit from enforcing an attendance cap in 2010. If only so many people are able to register and attend events, then there might be fewer problems with delays, crowd control, and dissatisfied people.

#3 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:35 AM

View Postdorkatlarge, on Mar 21 2009, 01:57 PM, said:

I know this has been mentioned in other threads... but if there are quite a few problems with lines and crowds, then ACen might benefit from enforcing an attendance cap in 2010. If only so many people are able to register and attend events, then there might be fewer problems with delays, crowd control, and dissatisfied people.

There is some infomation about attendance caps in this thread about attendance caps with some input in there about this subject: http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=27709
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#4 User is offline   twilightrose333 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 26246

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

Lockers would be a great idea!!i'm bringing a bag and i have no idea where i'll be putting my stuff for the Masquerade and dance...................

#5 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

I like the idea of lockers or a watched room for bags. Every year I'm dropped off at A-Cen by a friend's parent or relative (or this year, my dad more than likely), and I carry a duffel bag full of snacks and for carrying all the stuff I need for and buy the con, like my camera, stuff in the Dealer's Room and Artist's Alley, etc. But if I want to go to the concert or the Masquerade, or even go to a photoshoot, I don't want to bring my bag everywhere, but I want to know that the stuff inside is going to be safe and won't be ripped off. I'm very much willing to pay a fee of some sort to keep my stuff safe, if it means being able to do things at the con without having to drag it around everywhere (and also without getting in trouble with the rules).
Future Cosplays: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate and Princess Forms) (Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#6 User is offline   Fairy Hime 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 2079

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

I think that's a great idea. I've spent many a friday lugging around dealer's room goodies because I had to wait for the people who's name the hotel room is in to arrive. I'd definitely pay a buck or two for the service.
Acen '10 Cosplays: Yukari from Paradise Kiss and maybe a CD Belly Dancer
Acen Pictures: '06, '07

"Always put off the unpleasant things until tomorrow because you could die today and never have to deal with them."[/color]

#7 User is offline   Evangelion_Unit_01 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26693

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:41 PM

View PostFairy Hime, on Apr 7 2009, 03:38 PM, said:

I think that's a great idea. I've spent many a friday lugging around dealer's room goodies because I had to wait for the people who's name the hotel room is in to arrive. I'd definitely pay a buck or two for the service.

I agree...and i think there are alot of people including myself that have had the same problem you just described. I would pay for service as well.
Cosplay Building Begins!
ACen 2014 Cosplay's
-Lord Sesshomaru (Inu-Yasha) 0% Complete
-Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) 100% Complete
-Bandit Psycho (Borderlands 2) 0% Complete

#8 User is offline   redneckotaku 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 25589

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

In a big convention center, Lockers are an safety issues due to 9/11. I do like a Bag Check. New York Comic Con does it very well, but it is run by the center's staff.
To my understanding, Otakon doesn't do a bag check (except at the Rave) because the convention center or hotel have to run it due to Union regulations. Sammy-45, that may be a question you should ask before trying to run it.

This post has been edited by redneckotaku: 11 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

#9 User is offline   daegan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 1417

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

I'd really like to see an organized cookout event on Thursday or Sunday. Like a cosplay tailgate or something...
mbrosatellite.com : home of m-bro
articles about anime, games, and con life | BROCAST - a nerdy podcast | upcoming m-bro panels

#10 User is offline   Unka Josh 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 13162

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:27 PM

That sounds cool. Have to check where we could hold it, though-- the hotel probably wouldn't want it to happen in their parking lot.
There is a slight flaw in my character.

#11 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

I was trying to think of where we could have it, but I cannot think of anything. :\
ACen '12 Cosplays
Fluttershy [MLP: FiM] [90%], Rarity [MLP: FiM] [95%]
'12 Cons: C2E2, ACen, Midwestria [Staff], JemCon, YoumaCon [Video Programming Staff]
Acen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#12 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ADA Compliance DH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:34 PM

There's a forest preserve area just down the street, on the other side of the convention center ;)
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Chi-Fi 2014: Frazzled staffer! Maybe Ghostbuster.
C2E2 2014: Ghostbuster, Simmons from Agents of SHIELD ; Youmacon 2014: Ace from Doctor Who, Ghostbuster, maybe Captain Marvelous
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Merida from Brave, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#13 User is offline   Cuddles116 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7378

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

I know everyone is all yay over the bag check area idea but honestly, two staffers in charge of potentially thousands of bags with unlimited you can come and get your bag or drop stuff off whenever policy? LOL I like see no good coming from that...just long lines if you make sure that the person who comes in is getting their bag or lots of stolen items if anyone who has a bag in the room can go into the room as they please and get their own stuff.

I work somewhere with coat check and usually 4 people run it and during peak hours there are long lines and that is just for one time access...
JenFur
Toxic Kiwi Wig/Prop Commissions
Anime Central 2011
. . Fri - Scanty (w/ Brief)- Panty & Stocking
. . Sat - Panty (w/ Brief)- Panty & StockingHalloween 2011 - Alice - Resident Evil Afterlife
Pictures - ACEN Aftershock, ACEN 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, Reactor 2009, 2007, [size=2]2006

#14 User is offline   sammy-45 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

See thats why I posted the idea here first. To see what other people thought and to get ideas on how to run it better if we do do it.

So how about haveing it in two rooms that are connected. One Door for check in and one for check out. The doors would be blocked and only staffer would be able to get bags, or put them in the room. As for organizing the room itself any tips would be welcome.

Blessed are the cracked:

Go Cubs!!!!GO BEARS!!!!

#15 User is offline   daegan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 1417

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

View PostUnka Josh, on Apr 13 2009, 01:27 AM, said:

That sounds cool. Have to check where we could hold it, though-- the hotel probably wouldn't want it to happen in their parking lot.

Yeah, I think the top of one of the parking garages could work...but since they're all attached to hotels with high-priced restaurants... :/ but that's why there's a whole year to figure out where! :D
mbrosatellite.com : home of m-bro
articles about anime, games, and con life | BROCAST - a nerdy podcast | upcoming m-bro panels

#16 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

Lockers or just a place would be very helpful for those that dont have a hotel room or anywhere to put their stuff. If you can get your hands on some collapsible cubbies with people to watch over it then youve got yourself a cheap locker! Even with people going to the masquerade or places like that where bags and cosplay props arent allowed, that would be awesome.

One thing that I sort of would like to bring up for 2010 with the programming books, would be to instead have one person draw the art for it, have people draw fanart and include it if it passes through an inspection and place it somewhere within the book. I think it would be a great way to get more people involved in acen and for those artists to just mess around and have something neat to remember acen by because their fanart was in the programming book, kinda like how Shounen Jump has their fanart contest, and from children to adults can enter. I think it would be adorable to see some kit fan art from a 7 year old in the book. (And of course, like how shounen jump has it, you respectfully in small print state their name and age if you'd like. This is just an idea <3)
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#17 User is offline   HaruHE 

• Calendar Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 10773

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

Lockers work no matter the occasion to be quite honest.
Once more returned to the forums. 2013 ideas:
Hieda No Akyu: Project Touhou
Shadow Yukiko Amagi: Persona 4
Kyouko Sakura (Magic form): Magi Madoka Magica

#18 User is offline   wastedutopia 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 27752

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

We did the bag check thing for our senior all night party in highschool. Granted it was much smaller scale (about 200 kids), but it worked out well. No one had access to the bag area, you went up to a table and gave the person your name and then would bring you what you wanted or put what you had away. They did it with a big grid of paper grocery bags. For a con I think rubbermade-type bins would work great. They are big enough to hold most things people would want to put in them, and they can be re-used year to year. You would pretty much number a big grid of bins, and then assign people a number. You could do it with a simple database to connect peoples badge number with their bin number, and then just bring the bin over to the person if they want to get something out/put something in. I think I would avoid having staff directly mess with the bins because mistakes happen, and it would be a huge nightmare if a staff put something into the wrong bin by accident. Just bring the person's numbed bin out to the check in table. I actually think you should charge a higher fee to help keep the lines and crowds down. A $10 fee or something would keep the check area for those who really want it, instead of clogging it up with people who would otherwise have no problem carrying stuff around but decide to check it since it's so cheap they might as well.

#19 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

Absolutely agree with wastedutopia about the fee and trying to weed out those who don't really care. The problem I think would be liability. Since those under 18 can't sign a waiver to assign liability. That's going to be the biggest sticking point in my opinion. But I'm not a lawyer, so I'd definitely like to hear opinions on this one.
Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

#20 User is offline   Cuddles116 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

Hmm, for organizing I'm not sure how large the room would be that held everything which affects griding, but also what you would allow to be checked? If it is only bags then something like basic isles say 4 bags wide by 10 deep would work, but if you allow say Clouds sword to be checked with the bag as well then you would need to save sections like along the walls for items that need to lean. Assuming everything checked could be neatly contained in a paper bag (and the room in huge lol a grid something like this should work. If you need leaning spaces a perimeter around the wall can be started as Z, but you'd need more containers since that grid assumes 1000.

I definitely like the idea of higher pricing. $10 honestly sounds fair to me if there is in/out priviledges, or if it is one time access then I think $5 would be fair, for both though it should be per container needed since the above grid assumes uniform spacing. I think if this did happen next year I'd offer a strictly one time access system as a test run for it so whatever problems come from that, since in theory that would be the easiest to coordinate, can be looked at before additional bonuses like in/out privs are put into play.

Rubber bins sound nice but I'm not sure how that would work out with yearly storage (not sure how much acen has) and transportating them from the storage site. You could get 1000 jumbo paper shoppers (18 x 7 x 18 3/4") from Uline for just under $300 (though if they charge taxes for pickups like $330) and have someone go pick them up at the Waukegan location. 1000 bags would assume that under 8% of acen goers would be checking their bags at any given time, and wouldn't account for the inevitable overstuffed rip lol.

I'm totally confused on the under 18 liability thing. Like at coat checks when I go to all age events at HOB, teens just pay the fee and that's that and leave coats and bags with the $5 per item fee. I think there might be a sign that says HOB is not responsible for lost items but I'm not sure. Wouldn't that cover it? I think I'll check at work tomorrow and see if there is anything related to liability posted around it though.
JenFur
Anime Central 2011
. . Sat - Panty (w/ Brief)- Panty & StockingHalloween 2011 - Alice - Resident Evil Afterlife
Pictures - ACEN Aftershock, ACEN 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, Reactor 2009, 2007, [size=2]2006

#21 User is offline   sammy-45 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

I really like your grid system for doing this. It makes it easy to work with, but with them being 4 deep it might be hard to get to stuff in the middle.
And everyone really thinks we should charge more? I know how much people complain about fees, which is why I suggested only s few dollars.

Blessed are the cracked:

Go Cubs!!!!GO BEARS!!!!

#22 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:43 AM

The bag check-in idea is quite good but also poses a potential logistical nightmare.

Things to consider:
You'll need to sacrifice a room or two to have the space needed.
A good ticketing system needs to be in place to manage all of the dropped off items.
Need very organized people in charge of such an area.
Are there item restrictions to be put in place? Hours of operation?
How much information should be collected? Maybe name, phone number, home address (in the event something happens where they cannot come back to pick up their stuff..you never know).

That's just stuff off the top of my head.

If something such as this is implemented in 2010, maybe do it as a non-advertised service..maybe not in the program but only mentioned in the forums as a dry run and then in 2011, put it in the program and make it an official service.

There are bound to be legal issues to deal with as well so that stuff needs to be researched. Also, are there any other cons that do this and inquire with them to see how they went about doing it.

This post has been edited by rondo: 21 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

#23 User is offline   sammy-45 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:04 PM

Oh great suggestions!!!

I had already thought about the rooms. We have space in the hotel, rooms that are now too small to hold panels but will work for this.
As for ticketing a forum goer came up with the idea of using your badge number for it, as each persons badge number is unique to them.

As for organized well we are working on that part.

I had not really thought about an item restriction. Since we could put tall props on the walls and small ones set in a grid pattern.

Opp got to go baby cries....

Blessed are the cracked:

Go Cubs!!!!GO BEARS!!!!

#24 User is offline   Cuddles116 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

View Postsammy-45, on Apr 21 2009, 03:27 PM, said:

I really like your grid system for doing this. It makes it easy to work with, but with them being 4 deep it might be hard to get to stuff in the middle.
And everyone really thinks we should charge more? I know how much people complain about fees, which is why I suggested only s few dollars.

Yeah the grid I made kept in mind the bag size I referenced. Since those are only 7 inches wide I figured 4 rows deep with a walk way on both sides of every 4 rows would mean you'd only have to reach over 7 inches to get to a bag in the middle section which I figured once you bend over would be within an easy reach. And plus I figured for bag ticketing just writing A1 on two pieces of paper and giving one to the person dropping off the bag and for safety incase it gets moved from the A1 spot attaching it to the bag would be pretty hard to mess up. Of course incase they lose their lil ticket it would probably be a good idea to get their name or something and have that typed into something like an excel sheet.

I know alot of people complain when there are new fees but this isn't like a random new fee that effects everyone. Those who couldn't afford $100+ a night, or paying for parking would be getting a pretty sweet deal in only having to pay like $10 to not have to haul everything they have with them to all the events and so forth. I bet the line to check bags would be huge right before major events where you definitely don't want to have extra crap with you like before the Soap Bubble.
JenFur
Anime Central 2011

#25 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

So is this thread just for baggage check suggestions? I made a suggestion about the programing book ^^;; whoops.
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#26 User is offline   sammy-45 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

Oh I saw that, and was thinking about that too. I think though that someone from production would be better to comment on haveing fans do fanart for the program book.

Blessed are the cracked:

Go Cubs!!!!GO BEARS!!!!

#27 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:08 AM

I like the idea of this mostly because I wasn't in the hyatt and I had to keep leaving my friends to drop or get stuff from my room. It'd be nice to have a place to put a few little things that I may buy during the con or what not rather than to have to carry them around.

And now for my question - would I be able to add things to the space I already have or is it under lock and key until I get it? IE - if I give them my bag and then come back a few hours later with bags of con purchased stuff could I just add it to my one bag that was there earlier or do I need to repay to add those items?
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay Plans:Sooyoung [No. 08] (Girls' Generation) / Angewomon (Digimon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) / Sailor Luna(Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)/
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2008: Victoria Amon Sena (Original) //// Yoruchi (cat form)////Kuukaku Shiba////Kuroko Aoki - Original J-rock
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#28 User is offline   Alysia 

• MAPS Director
  • PipPip
  • Group: MAPS Board
  • Member No.: 237

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:11 AM

View PostSa-chan, on Apr 13 2009, 09:19 PM, said:

Lockers or just a place would be very helpful for those that dont have a hotel room or anywhere to put their stuff. If you can get your hands on some collapsible cubbies with people to watch over it then youve got yourself a cheap locker! Even with people going to the masquerade or places like that where bags and cosplay props arent allowed, that would be awesome.

One thing that I sort of would like to bring up for 2010 with the programming books, would be to instead have one person draw the art for it, have people draw fanart and include it if it passes through an inspection and place it somewhere within the book. I think it would be a great way to get more people involved in acen and for those artists to just mess around and have something neat to remember acen by because their fanart was in the programming book, kinda like how Shounen Jump has their fanart contest, and from children to adults can enter. I think it would be adorable to see some kit fan art from a 7 year old in the book. (And of course, like how shounen jump has it, you respectfully in small print state their name and age if you'd like. This is just an idea <3)

;) Wait till you've seen this years book. We have a surprise for you. :D

#29 User is offline   Kikyo_Cat 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6395

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:12 AM

View PostSa-chan, on Apr 13 2009, 09:19 PM, said:

I would love this ;_; my friend Valerie and I have really wanted to do ACen fanart and stuff D=
kikyocat.deviantart.com
I Repo! The Genetic Opera
PROUD MEMBER OF CHICAGO'S REPO! SHADOWCAST90 Day Delinquents

#30 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

View Postrondo, on Apr 21 2009, 12:43 PM, said:

The bag check-in idea is quite good but also poses a potential logistical nightmare.

Things to consider:
You'll need to sacrifice a room or two to have the space needed.
A good ticketing system needs to be in place to manage all of the dropped off items.
Need very organized people in charge of such an area.
Are there item restrictions to be put in place? Hours of operation?
How much information should be collected? Maybe name, phone number, home address (in the event something happens where they cannot come back to pick up their stuff..you never know).

That's just stuff off the top of my head.

If something such as this is implemented in 2010, maybe do it as a non-advertised service..maybe not in the program but only mentioned in the forums as a dry run and then in 2011, put it in the program and make it an official service.

There are bound to be legal issues to deal with as well so that stuff needs to be researched. Also, are there any other cons that do this and inquire with them to see how they went about doing it.

In reagards to ticketing - a sticker with a number (like Row C Box 41) could go on the back of everyone's badge. Since everyone needs them to get into the con and the storage would be organized according to badge number, it'd be both a good way for the participants NOT to loose track of their sticker number, make things move faster, and keep them organized.

Hours of operation should mostly be influenced by day: Obviously more people leave on Sunday and check out of their hotel rooms early on this day. Therefore it'd be important for the room to be open early enough for people to get their stuff in. However busy days like Friday or Saturday, it should be open until after the Raves considering people would most likely make use of the room mostly during those hours.

I also want to add that the room might consider either an overnight service for people who leave REALLY early. (I read somewhere that people sometimes leave before sunrise to get back on the road to get home and it might make their travel time easier if they don't have to worry about lugging their stuff to their car from possibly a 14th floor hotel room.) Or an over night hold with the understanding that damaged or stolen property is not the fault of ACen, Hyatt, or the convention center. Kind of a 'at your own risk' thing.

These are REALLY unthought out ideas but I wanted to add a little more than 'I like the idea' to this post
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay Plans:Sooyoung [No. 08] (Girls' Generation) / Angewomon (Digimon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) / Sailor Luna(Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)/
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2008: Victoria Amon Sena (Original) //// Yoruchi (cat form)////Kuukaku Shiba////Kuroko Aoki - Original J-rock
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users