Anime Central Forums: Anyone Willing To Let Out At Least Half A Table? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anyone Willing To Let Out At Least Half A Table? Is anyone kind enough to help me out?

#1 User is offline   Toulouse 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 25544

Post icon  Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

I can pay for my portion and all I'm doing is selling bookmarks and a couple of prints so I wont take up too much space.
I am also willing to help watch the table or help out doing other stuff.
I've been busy and suddenly registration and tables just smacked me in the face as Acen is coming around!

My deviantart:
http://tohluse.deviantart.com/

I would give you pretty pictures as well.

This post has been edited by Toulouse: 09 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

If this topic has been resolved or it has been abandoned please let me know, other wise it will be closed and moved to the archives by Friday.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users