• This topic is locked

Skimpy Cosplay Ideas For Friend guys gimme some info

#1 User is offline   Yuki_perv 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11555

Post icon  Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

ok i have a friend and this year is her first time she doesnt really know what to go as and doesnt know many animes or mangas...aaaand she wants to go as something sexy....u know to get the guys wooing over her...XD yeah shes like that

1. what r some animes with skimpy cosplay that is not to hard to make or easy to find the whole costume to buy and that is within the restrictions of the con?

we found one character from Ikki Toushen called Ryofu Housen that she wants to go as but im haveing trouble finding the costume jacket...that or a full cosplay outfit to buy instead
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:06 PM

The manga version of chocolat from Bakaretsu Hunters will probably do it. She just wears suspenders over her boobs and then like leather pants and boots and a biker hat. It's pretty sexy and skimpy. It's really not hard to find anything skimpy.
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#3 User is offline   Yuki_perv 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11555

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

View PostLina, on Jan 16 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

The manga version of chocolat from Bakaretsu Hunters will probably do it. She just wears suspenders over her boobs and then like leather pants and boots and a biker hat. It's pretty sexy and skimpy. It's really not hard to find anything skimpy.

i know its easy but would it be within regulations.....cuz the suspendersover boobs part sounds fishy
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

Wear a skin colored shirt and there you go. I've seen it done like 5 years ago I think. They wore a skin colored shirt so their boobs didn't show.

This post has been edited by Lina: 16 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#5 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:56 PM

So she likes being ogled over by guys and be potentially raped? Ah. Those type of girls.

How about you actually cosplay as someone you like and not pick up some random skanky character.
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#6 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

LOL! You made me laugh Sa-chan! x3 I kinda thought that too. No one really likes attention whores. Especially when they try and get it by looking like a skank. |:
ACen '14 Cosplay

#7 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:07 PM

View PostLina, on Jan 16 2009, 08:58 PM, said:

LOL! You made me laugh Sa-chan! x3 I kinda thought that too. No one really likes attention whores. Especially when they try and get it by looking like a skank. |:

It just makes me so angry when people want to cosplay just for the sake of being the center of attention, and not good attention. It gives cosplayers a bad name to those who actually LOVE their characters and work VERY hard on them.
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#8 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:10 PM

It makes me angry too. Like, I want and like attention, but because I worked hard on my cosplay and I want people to appreciate how hard I worked.
ACen '14 Cosplay

#9 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:34 PM

It sounds like A: you guys aren't willing to put any effort into anything, even if it IS skimpy. B: OHAIATTNHOR.

Recommendation 1: No one likes these types of girls. Really. We REALLY do not like these types of girls. See where this is going? Would she dress like this in front of her mother? How would she react if she did this and someone "leaked" a youtube link to her parents? Think about these things. Every action has a reaction. Remember this.

Recommendation 2: Is she over 18? If not, this could possibly lead to some fun with the Rosemont Police Department if she gets that one 'right' guy.

Recommendation 3: If the answer to 2 is yes, then I'll bet she'll get the same attention if you spend the weekend down at the Pink Monkey.

Think about your choices carefully. Think about the repercussions of all of your choices.

Thread closed until further clearance from a state mandated health official. :)

Edit: Further paraphernalia reading for those who are sad this was closed to further discussion:
http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=22768
Take it here.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users