Anime Central Forums: Anyone Willing To Spare Some Table Space? Pretty Desperate Here! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anyone Willing To Spare Some Table Space? Pretty Desperate Here!

#1 User is offline   Queen Ryoki 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 22172

Post icon  Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

Haha, but seriously folks, I was hoping there would be a good soul out there that wouldn't mind sharing a bit of their table with me? I was really hoping that I could sell some things this year but I wasn't able to clear my credit card fast enough to make the reservation. :/

My DA is http://angelicroyalty.deviantart.com if you want to check out my stuff. I would be more than happy to offer a full traditionally colored commission for free in exchange for the space.

Please post back on this forum if you can. Thanks a bunch!

- Ryoki

#2 User is offline   Hannah 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9546

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

Hi! I think I can maybe help you out. But I need some help from you in return. I have a pretty busy table and so far I don't have any friends willing to help me man it. I managed it last year but my one friend that said he'd help basically ran off on me the whole time. But this year I just don't think I can do it alone. I have two tables and at the beginning of the con I need all my space but usually by Saturday around 1-2pm I don't need as much of it. So I can give you some space and it'll get bigger as the con goes on. You've just gotta help me out with my stuff and I'll help you out with yours.

I really wanna try to help other artists out this year and from now on really. I've got some cool ideas of how do to it. This would a be a start to that I suppose!

What do ya think?
~Hannah P.
Studio Night Flower

StudioNightFlower.deviantart.com
StudioNightFlower.deviantart.com - Get a preview of all the Hats, Bags, Plushies, and other accessories I'll be having available at Acen this year!! =D

You can also have the chance to win one of my hats if you go join this raffle! There's tons of art prizes as well. Info is here: http://checkered-fad...urnal/23669727/

#3 User is offline   Angelic Royalty 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 22770

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:02 PM

View PostHannah, on Jan 20 2009, 09:18 PM, said:

Hi! I think I can maybe help you out. But I need some help from you in return. I have a pretty busy table and so far I don't have any friends willing to help me man it. I managed it last year but my one friend that said he'd help basically ran off on me the whole time. But this year I just don't think I can do it alone. I have two tables and at the beginning of the con I need all my space but usually by Saturday around 1-2pm I don't need as much of it. So I can give you some space and it'll get bigger as the con goes on. You've just gotta help me out with my stuff and I'll help you out with yours.

I really wanna try to help other artists out this year and from now on really. I've got some cool ideas of how do to it. This would a be a start to that I suppose!

What do ya think?
~Hannah P.
Studio Night Flower

StudioNightFlower.deviantart.com

Sorry, I can't log into my other account so I had to make a new one. :(

Hey, thanks for the offer! I'm more than willing to help. I won't need a lot of space since I won't have a ton to sell. Just not even a half table will be just fine. PM me about this more, and i'll give you my contact info. It may be a good idea to talk about this in person.

I really appreciate this and thank you!
- Ryoki

#4 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:51 PM

If this topic has been resolved or it has been abandoned please let me know, other wise it will be closed and moved to the archives by Friday.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users