Anime Central Forums: Alley Updates From 12/15/08-12/17/08 Part One - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Alley Updates From 12/15/08-12/17/08 Part One very tired, must close eyes.

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

Just keeping you informed
I have spent all day, afternoon, night, and last night processing. Payment forms and confirmations will start coming out tomorrow when I wake up.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

Just keeping You Informed
I have just finished sending out the first set of Confirmations / Errors. I should get a lot more done tomorrow. It was not even planned that I would be able to start today. It was planned that I would do them all on Wed, so I am ahead of the curve. If you did not get something from me today you will tomorrow. One person can only work so fast.
Just keeping You Informed

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:43 AM

I woke up at 3:30am dreaming about badge numbers (yeah I am creeped out as much as you are), so I started sending out confirmation and error emails. I should finish the rest by the end of the day Wednesday. PLEASE Read through the welcome letter or the Error letter (which ever one you received) it gives instructions on what to do (I dont send them out for nothing). Now I am going to try and go back to sleep (*shakes fist at evil badge numbers*).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users