• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Confirmations Confirmations

#1 User is offline   EtoileEyes 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 1058

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

Any idea how soon confirmations are going out? I didn't get an email after I applied and wanted to make sure it went through. I got a confirmation page after I sent the information, but my browser crashed soon after, so I wanted to make sure it went through before all the spots were taken. Sorry to be a bother, but just want to make sure we're covered for our favorite con :)

#2 User is offline   Tanoshii 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 20306

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

I wondered the same thing, but I think that the staff manually checks the applications, so maybe that's why it's taking so long...? I'm not exactly sure myself though.
My dA

#3 User is offline   PrincessSummey 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17108

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

Same here - I got the confirmation page, but no email notice yet. Since none of us have gotten one, I think we're probably okay
Raven X Beast Boy Shipper

#4 User is offline   Tanoshii 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 20306

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

View PostPrincessSummey, on Dec 13 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

Same here - I got the confirmation page, but no email notice yet. Since none of us have gotten one, I think we're probably okay

That makes me feel a little more relieved XD;
My dA

#5 User is online   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

Since the form was indicated it sent all the submitions to a data base. One of my ADHs and I (2 people(we dont have the same man power as REGISTRATION)) have to comb through all of the database manually. This will take some time due to these 2 reasons.

1. The person who was trying to cheat the system has been dealt with accordingly to the response he gave. No one knows him/her, this matter is closed and no further discussion will take place on this matter about him.

2. Multiple submitions have taken place. I understand that no one is getting an email confirmation once they submit their form, but the confirmation is the screen that appears after you press submit. I understand the worry unfortunatly my ADH and I now have to extensivly comb through all of the database to remove the duplicates of the same exact form from people clicking the submit button more than once / or filling out the form more than once with the exact information.

Please be patient, this is going to take a while. I will endeavor to get everyone their confirmation that they have REGed / REGed & got in, by this upcoming Wednesday (12/17/08). I can not promise this but I will try my absolute hardest.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#6 User is offline   PrincessSummey 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 17108

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:10 PM

Thanks for the update, and for all your hard work!!! :heart:
Raven X Beast Boy Shipper

#7 User is offline   EtoileEyes 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 1058

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Thanks so much for the responses. This does make me feel a lot better about the whole thing. Keep up the great work Voltaire30 :) and I look forward to seeing you all in May (fingers crossed).

#8 User is offline   kawaii_lolita02 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 8241

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

Sorry if this is a sort of 'repeat' question. Now I did reg for A/A with the form, but I have not registered for a badge yet. If I do not have my badge set, will I not get added to A/A?

This post has been edited by kawaii_lolita02: 16 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

#9 User is online   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

View Postkawaii_lolita02, on Dec 16 2008, 02:57 PM, said:

Sorry if this is a sort of 'repeat' question. Now I did reg for A/A with the form, but I have not registered for a badge yet. If I do not have my badge set, will I not get added to A/A?

Correct, if no badge number was provided for the form then no table/flat/powerdrop/backdrop will be open to the artist.

If a person just forgot were their badge number was and bypassed the system then they will have 5 business days to send it to me via email along with their name once I contact them about their situation.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#10 User is online   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:01 AM

The email will come straight out and say. You are on the Waiting List.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users