Need Help Asap!

#1 User is offline   Iris 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3989

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:44 AM

Crap, crap, crap!

I'm trying to send in my registration to get a table for my friend and I. But how the hell are you supposed to type in your birthday? I've seriously tried like 15 times and it keeps telling me I have to enter a valid date. T_T

If I can't get this table... my friend is going to be so bummed. Not to mention all the people that come looking for Hibbary each year. Please someone help!

I've tried
09-22-1983
22-09-1983
09 22 1983

Nothing works.

**** EDIT ****

Finally got it :/
Maybe you guys should change the info so that it shows
mm/dd/yyyy not mm-dd-yyyy

#2 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 9082

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:51 AM

Ya know, I had problems with this too. For me it said to enter it mm-dd-yyyy, but that didn't work. Eventually I tried dd-mm-yyyy and it accepted it, though. Weird since it didn't accept it like that for you. I emailed the head about the issue last night, so maybe they're in the process of trying to fix it.
Cosplay 2013:
Friday: Tsubaki (Sket Dance)
Saturday: Prince Alexander (King's Quest VI)
Sunday: uh, TMNT geek, lol

See you in the Alley! ^_^
Tenkuu no Chibi

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

View PostGwydion, on Dec 13 2008, 10:51 AM, said:

Ya know, I had problems with this too. For me it said to enter it mm-dd-yyyy, but that didn't work. Eventually I tried dd-mm-yyyy and it accepted it, though. Weird since it didn't accept it like that for you. I emailed the head about the issue last night, so maybe they're in the process of trying to fix it.

Since the form was rushed because things happened it looks like that escaped me. I am sorry.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   Iris 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3989

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:32 AM

I was flustered when I first wrote this, but I wanted to say thanks for the quickness in reading it, and potentially fixing it. :3 Problems are never really that big of a deal as long as people in charge deal with it in a timely matter. So thanks again.

#5 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

View PostIris, on Dec 14 2008, 03:32 AM, said:

I was flustered when I first wrote this, but I wanted to say thanks for the quickness in reading it, and potentially fixing it. :3 Problems are never really that big of a deal as long as people in charge deal with it in a timely matter. So thanks again.

I will try my best to get it fixed asap. Unfortunately I cant fix that by myself, I will have to have the ITs do it, and I dont know how long it will take.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#6 User is offline   Missyeru 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2706

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

I had that same problem!! so I did dd-mm-yyyy and it seemed to accept that.
Acen '11 Cosplay
Caitlyn from League of Legends
Acen '12 Cosplays
Super Secret Character from League of Legends
Thief Paine - FFX-2
Black Mage Paine - FFX-2
Possibly Effie Trinket if I decide to bring her

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users