• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A Little Question...

#1 User is offline   Chibisuke 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 13010

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

Me and a friend were planning on sharing a table. I'm new to this AA thing and I think she is too. But since we haven't done this before, we don't know how to register to share a table. Also, there's a little dilemma on my side where my anime club is paying for our badges. I've registered with the club's group, but nothing's been paid for yet (we're still waiting for more people to register with the group...since I'm just a member in the club I can't say when stuff is gonna be paid for). So my question(s) is/are what do me and my friend have to do to share a table? Also, how can we make sure that we can share a table if my club hasn't paid for badges yet?

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:11 PM

View PostChibisuke, on Dec 12 2008, 11:00 PM, said:

Me and a friend were planning on sharing a table. I'm new to this AA thing and I think she is too. But since we haven't done this before, we don't know how to register to share a table. Also, there's a little dilemma on my side where my anime club is paying for our badges. I've registered with the club's group, but nothing's been paid for yet (we're still waiting for more people to register with the group...since I'm just a member in the club I can't say when stuff is gonna be paid for). So my question(s) is/are what do me and my friend have to do to share a table? Also, how can we make sure that we can share a table if my club hasn't paid for badges yet?

email me with your names and I can check on the status of your badges. To share a table you can reg for one full table and split it between each other.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Chibisuke 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 13010

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

Okay. Thanks!

Well, she's got her badge already and registered for a table. So I'll e-mail you with my badge name, though I'm certain my club hasn't paid yet. I'm sure they're waiting until next semester starts so more people join the group.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users