Anime Central Forums: Hello! Project/ Morning Musume - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hello! Project/ Morning Musume why there isn't a music forum is beyond me...

#1 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18292

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

Has anyone heard of any Hello! Project groups around here? I've noticed a lot of visual kei fans around and wondered if any of the idol groups get any love around here?
I have a Bookface I have a Bird Sound my snark level is over 9000 : ]
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Compa- hyperdimension nep nep
Heather- Silent hill 3
Poison Ivy- Batman

#2 User is offline   Aonele 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 11231

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

I've listened to one song by Morning Musume, and it's called Jyosei Kashimashi Monogatari and its like their only song that I listen to xD I've tried to listen other songs by them, but I just don't really like any of them... :\ My fav was Fujimoto Miki, but she was like exiled from the Hello Projects cuz of some scandal -___-|| My 2nd fave would be Yoshizawa Hitomi. She's cool xD

I personally like their image: young, energetic, pretty girls who can dance like heck, but somehow I just don't like some of their songs. I think I like JKM cuz it gave each girl depth, and as someone who's not an avid follower, I feel like I got to know them a bit better by listening and watching their JKM MV. But their other songs are kinda...I dunno, uninteresting to me.

Yea, dunno too much about them...xD I actually don't know much about VK, either XD; shame on me :P

This post has been edited by Aonele: 04 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

---Cosplay List 2012---
Will not be attending ;-;

#3 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:26 PM

View PostAonele, on Dec 4 2008, 11:28 PM, said:

I've listened to one song by Morning Musume, and it's called Jyosei Kashimashi Monogatari and its like their only song that I listen to xD I've tried to listen other songs by them, but I just don't really like any of them... :\ My fav was Fujimoto Miki, but she was like exiled from the Hello Projects cuz of some scandal -___-|| My 2nd fave would be Yoshizawa Hitomi. She's cool xD

I personally like their image: young, energetic, pretty girls who can dance like heck, but somehow I just don't like some of their songs. I think I like JKM cuz it gave each girl depth, and as someone who's not an avid follower, I feel like I got to know them a bit better by listening and watching their JKM MV. But their other songs are kinda...I dunno, uninteresting to me.

Yea, dunno too much about them...xD I actually don't know much about VK, either XD; shame on me :P

YOSSIE ! She happens to be my personal favorite! Yossie is in a duo right now called HANGRY & ANGRY based of the H.naoto clothing line. Actually, Mikitty wasn't exiled.... She still is part of Hello! Project but she resigned as leader because they found her dating...
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Heather- Silent hill 3
Poison Ivy- Batman

#4 User is offline   Aonele 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 11231

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:19 PM

View Postlinlindesu, on Dec 5 2008, 03:26 PM, said:

YOSSIE ! She happens to be my personal favorite! Yossie is in a duo right now called HANGRY & ANGRY based of the H.naoto clothing line. Actually, Mikitty wasn't exiled.... She still is part of Hello! Project but she resigned as leader because they found her dating...

Yea, I don't understand like this dating rule they have on their girls. Are they not allowed to date at all while on MM, or are they only allowed to date after a certain age or something? Either way I think it's a little cruel to not allow them to date whoever they want. I can understand the reasoning behind it, as they probably want the girls to focus on their career, but it just sounds so...controlling :\

And Hitomi is in a fasion-based band? Sounds rather shallow...but I'm sure she's doing well. I like how she's positive and seem more down to earth than some of the girls, who just look sugar-coated to me.
---Cosplay List 2012---
Will not be attending ;-;

#5 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:41 PM

ahahaha i created a thread for momusu before but no one replied XD
ahhh morning musume <3 my niece is now fully fully obsessed with them :] they are amazing but sadly they are going a little downhill D:! i know they'll revive from their slump though
my favorite song is either renai revolution or i wish <3
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]
Elf - Dragon's Crown [Friday]
Agn├Ęs Oblige!Freelancer - Bravely Default [Saturday]

#6 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:48 PM

I love Hello! Project and Morning Mususme!!! Along with Mini Moni! :3
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#7 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:51 PM

My favorite new ( er ) H!P group would have to be Athena and the Robbikerrobits. Risa + Mitsui = <3
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Heather- Silent hill 3
Poison Ivy- Batman

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users