Anime Central Forums: Ash Ketchum: Worst Pokemon Trainer. - Anime Central Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ash Ketchum: Worst Pokemon Trainer. Mr. Turnabout's Rant #2

#31 User is offline   doubled 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 18226

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:29 PM

View PostKasin, on Dec 3 2008, 08:14 PM, said:

squirtle, gone. charizard, gone. primeape, gone. cynadquil, not used. bulbasaur, not used. butterfree, gone. pidgeot, gone. kringler, not used. and etc

but a low level chimchar, treeko, and aipom. i'm gonna win!

Kingler was used in the Orange islands arc at the Championships. Cyndaquil was used fairly often that season. not as much as Chikorita though, who was LAME.

#32 User is offline   Kagayaki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19711

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:48 PM

About him not needing the 'strongest' Pokemon...isn't his Pikachu like level 1 million or something? Maybe that's why it can miraculously thundershock ground Pokemon? <_<

#33 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

In a way, couldn't he be a pedophile? His voice got deeper, that's all. Pedophiles wear bum hats too. Don't shower for days either.

That's a bum.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#34 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

:lol: a bum pedophile who loves to put animals in fights.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#35 User is offline   Tiamat97 

• Mr. Insanity
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17897

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

View PostDark Stranger, on Dec 12 2008, 08:36 PM, said:

:lol: a bum pedophile who loves to put animals in fights.

hmmm sounds like some athletes we know, at least the animal fighting part
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1107...mp;id=586119408
My internship

Belongs in Damn Thread, if found please return to Kii
Spam Squad Member spam kill count:29 , Troll Hunter troll kill count: 1

#36 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

Thats why I liked Digimon. I think in season two, they got older. And Digimon kicks #$%! Seriously its a lot better than pokemon.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#37 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

Digimon was badass! I liked it a lot better than Pokemon. I remember back when it first came out, I had an OC that turned into a digimon and I never told anyone about it and then when season 3 came out and they had the tamers fuse with their digimon I was like, Damn! They stole my idea!!! D< Lol! x3 Gatomon was ALWAYS my favorite Digimon and Kari was always my favorite digidestined. :3
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#38 User is offline   YokaiShinigami  

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19171

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

Digimon pwns Pokemon...

Plus Pokemon teaches kids bad things, like using fighting with animals, keeping them in tiny enclosed spaces, capturing random wild animals (which is like poaching)...
My Deviant Art: http://yokaishinigam...deviantart.com/
Well since I'm part of the Spam Squad, *pulls out an imaginary aresonal of Spam Busting equipment that would look awesome if it were real*SPAM SQUAD HQ
3351 1113 6925 : my pearl friend code BYAKKO's the name
Youtube

#39 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

I lost interest in Pokemon after everyone was all about the cards. Forget that crap. I bought Digmon cards, I have a ton of the digivolving action figures, my bed sheets and pillows are Digimon, I'd get more stuff but I kind of lost interest in it during the 3rd season. I'd still watch it but meh, I only liked season 1 and 2 the most. Pokemon just got SO long, repetitive, annoying... stupid, I don't know. Other crap too. I like anime that sticks in a timelined path or just goes in order. That's one thing that aggravated me about the show. At the end it'd say to be continued, when the next episode they're like waking up or some junk. Don't know, won't watch it even though I said I'd rewatch all 500+ episodes "in order".
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#40 User is offline   YokaiShinigami  

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

View Postnouseforaname, on Jan 2 2009, 12:09 AM, said:

I lost interest in Pokemon after everyone was all about the cards. Forget that crap. I bought Digmon cards, I have a ton of the digivolving action figures, my bed sheets and pillows are Digimon, I'd get more stuff but I kind of lost interest in it during the 3rd season. I'd still watch it but meh, I only liked season 1 and 2 the most. Pokemon just got SO long, repetitive, annoying... stupid, I don't know. Other crap too. I like anime that sticks in a timelined path or just goes in order. That's one thing that aggravated me about the show. At the end it'd say to be continued, when the next episode they're like waking up or some junk. Don't know, won't watch it even though I said I'd rewatch all 500+ episodes "in order".

It was the same thing with yugioh... I could swear that guy cheated.... first of all every duel would be like 3 eps long... then the bad guy would bring yugi to his knees and yugi would somehow pull the one perfect card to counter the situation and then never have it with him again... and the most annoying thing... when they would explain everytime how monster reborn works......!!!! agghhh ....
Well since I'm part of the Spam Squad, *pulls out an imaginary aresonal of Spam Busting equipment that would look awesome if it were real*SPAM SQUAD HQ
Youtube

#41 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:24 AM

View PostVarun, on Jan 2 2009, 12:15 AM, said:

It was the same thing with yugioh... I could swear that guy cheated.... first of all every duel would be like 3 eps long... then the bad guy would bring yugi to his knees and yugi would somehow pull the one perfect card to counter the situation and then never have it with him again... and the most annoying thing... when they would explain everytime how monster reborn works......!!!! agghhh ....

Haha that's true but the difference between Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon is that YGO went in order, it would show what happend in the episode before, Digimon did the same too. Pokemon never did that, which annoyed me because like I said, I like shows or anime that go in order or show what actually happens next. Not what happens (medaphorically speaking) days later. But yeah, when they'd show how monster reborn works or when a character would reword what someone else just said, that'd annoy me. I still watched every single episode, 220 I believe, in order. I liked it and apparently the japanese version was WAY better. Wouldn't know though.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#42 User is offline   YokaiShinigami  

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

View Postnouseforaname, on Jan 2 2009, 12:24 AM, said:

Haha that's true but the difference between Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon is that YGO went in order, it would show what happend in the episode before, Digimon did the same too. Pokemon never did that, which annoyed me because like I said, I like shows or anime that go in order or show what actually happens next. Not what happens (medaphorically speaking) days later. But yeah, when they'd show how monster reborn works or when a character would reword what someone else just said, that'd annoy me. I still watched every single episode, 220 I believe, in order. I liked it and apparently the japanese version was WAY better. Wouldn't know though.

Yes I too watched the whole thing, this is how the scene would typically go

Yugi: I activate monster reborn, which lets me bring back one monster from the graveyard.

Bad Guy: No, now he can summon any monster from the graveyard!

People Watching
1: MOnster Reborn? what does that do.
2:IT lets him pick a monster from the grave and bring it back.

Yugi: and now I bring back (insert name here)
Youtube

#43 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

View PostVarun, on Jan 2 2009, 12:39 AM, said:

Yes I too watched the whole thing, this is how the scene would typically go

Yugi: I activate monster reborn, which lets me bring back one monster from the graveyard.

Bad Guy: No, now he can summon any monster from the graveyard!

People Watching
1: MOnster Reborn? what does that do.
2:IT lets him pick a monster from the grave and bring it back.

Yugi: and now I bring back (insert name here)

This reminds me: have you see the abridged series? LOL

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#44 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

haha! I agree. x3 Oh Yuugiou. Marik and Otogi were the sexiest guys. :3
ACen '14 Cosplay

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#45 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:56 AM

Shut down, even though I'm a human being. What made me curious was how Mae Valentine? was looking so hot like that, hanging around with kids.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#46 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

LOL! I dunno. x3 She was like, so OLD! x3
ACen '14 Cosplay

#47 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

What a pedophile. She should hang out with lucky Ash. He's what, 20 now? And she'd make him more of a man than Misty ever could.

I'm kind of done with that.

Yeah, what a old woman.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#48 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:29 AM

She totally IS a pedophile! x3
ACen '14 Cosplay

#49 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:25 AM

So am I. Too bad I'm not an anime character then this topic would be about me.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#50 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:32 AM

The thing about Yu Gi Oh that drove me nuts to no end was that the card battles were Dragonball Z esque. The card battles would take 2 or 4 episodes. Then during the battle they would explain how their card works in pointless dribble and then they would talk more about their orgin and the talk takes up more than the battle and then you have to wait until the next episode. UGH just battle and shut up. And dont get me started on the "Believe in the hear of the cards." crap.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#51 User is offline   YokaiShinigami  

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:44 AM

View Postnouseforaname, on Jan 2 2009, 12:50 AM, said:

This reminds me: have you see the abridged series? LOL

Yes, I have... so much better than the original.
Youtube

#52 User is offline   YokaiShinigami  

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:47 AM

View Postexcel excel, on Jan 2 2009, 07:32 AM, said:

The thing about Yu Gi Oh that drove me nuts to no end was that the card battles were Dragonball Z esque. The card battles would take 2 or 4 episodes. Then during the battle they would explain how their card works in pointless dribble and then they would talk more about their orgin and the talk takes up more than the battle and then you have to wait until the next episode. UGH just battle and shut up. And dont get me started on the "Believe in the hear of the cards." crap.

The best part was that after all their explaining and stuff... they still failed to play the game properly.
Youtube

#53 User is offline   Mr. Turnabout 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19057

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Wow.
What a Turnabout.
lol
I say that Digimon was good until season 3.
A little bit after.
Ummm.
Season 4 made me Puke.

Yugioh was alright for a little bit.
Then like many people said, Reborn The Monster, Or Monster Reborn...
Ugh.
Name is Jadwin. No. It's not fake. Seriously.
My Man. If only I was /THIS/ good.
I'd call myself a Cos-player, but that means I've really cos-played, and well... that hasn't happened yet.

Well, I'd like to Cos-play at some point.

#54 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

some one said orange islands...that was actually something different pokemon did. yet it sucked.
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#55 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

I gave up on pokemon after the first season. \: Though I like some of the pokemon in the new season. Like the hippo one. x3 I forget the name. And Piplup is the BEST cuz Piplup is a penguin and penguins are the BEST! :3

I watched all of Digimon because I'm such a HUGE fan, but the first season was definitely the best. :3 The second season was second. I think, that It got progressively worse after each season. My order from best to worst: 1, 2, 3, 4. xD

I liked season 0 and 1 and a little bit of battle city and then I gave up after that. Did they have a season about the ancient egyptian thing yet? I dunno. I gave up on Yu-Gi-Oh! after battle city.

ACen '14 Cosplay

#56 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:08 PM

View PostLina, on Jan 5 2009, 03:49 PM, said:

And Piplup is the BEST cuz Piplup is a penguin and penguins are the BEST! :3

QFT
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#57 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:11 PM

QFT?
ACen '14 Cosplay

#58 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:01 PM

I got the oppertunity to see Yu-Gi-Oh as it was in Japan and not made into the suggary sweet, P** P** they put on tv. It was much better and made more sense.

I liked Digimon myself watched all the seasons but I thought three was the best.

QFT (quoted for truth)
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#59 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Season 0 was the best because it wasn't the sweet crap that you see on the tv.

Season 3 was blah. \: But that's your opinion and I will respect that. :3

Ohhhh~~!! Okies! :3

Sankyu FlyingElf! :3

ACen '14 Cosplay

#60 User is offline   chamgirl89 

• Tentacle Glomper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10098

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:55 PM

I agree. Piplup owns. Penguins = love *snuggles penguin plush*
Tekosexual

cosplay plans for '14- Friday: Battle City Mai Valentine (Yugioh), gijinka Tentacool (Pokemon). Saturday: Casual Mamoru (Sailor Moon), Gracia Hughes (original FMA), Lady Bow (Paper Mario), Fluttershy (MLP: Friendship is Magic)

add me on Facebook!

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users