Anime Central Forums: Aa Pricing And Stuff - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Aa Pricing And Stuff Okay, here's my situation....

#1 User is offline   CLK 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19280

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:40 PM

My friend and I are both 14 years old. I would like to know the price if both of us would share a table in the artist alley. I'd also know if we would need a full table or a half table. Are we even allowed to share a table if we both planned on selling our own stuff? And if we can't share, is there a way to reserve two tables next to each other??? Let me know, ASAP; I wanna register as soon as I can. ^___^ Thanks so much!

Cassidy

#2 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

View PostCLK, on Nov 23 2008, 05:40 PM, said:

My friend and I are both 14 years old. I would like to know the price if both of us would share a table in the artist alley. I'd also know if we would need a full table or a half table. Are we even allowed to share a table if we both planned on selling our own stuff? And if we can't share, is there a way to reserve two tables next to each other??? Let me know, ASAP; I wanna register as soon as I can. ^___^ Thanks so much!

Cassidy

I don't think you're old enough to own one.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#3 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• MAPS Director & Art and Publications Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:45 PM

Moved here to the proper forum.

Art and Publications Manager
Convention Officer:Secretary 2008-2014
M.A.P.S. Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#4 User is offline   Millions_Knives 

• Masquerade Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 8636

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:42 PM

i think you have to be 18 to sign the contract
want to learn about cosplay materials? click here->my youtube cosplay tips and tricks<-click here

#5 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:28 PM

View PostCLK, on Nov 23 2008, 05:40 PM, said:

Cassidy

I can answer your questions and more.
The price if you share a table or not is still the same. You can share a table or even a half table if you want.
A Full table is $60
A Half table is $30
If you both are planning to sell your artwork, that is ok as long as you both are registered for the table.
To answer your other question pertaining to reserving tables next to each other, you can do that as well. Although we can not garanty that the request will be meet. Registration starts late 08 - early 09.

We have never had an age minimum to rent a table. That said the contract that would be signed to obtain a table would need to be valid. It would greatly benefit you and your friend to have a guardian while at the con and while selling in the alley to be legally bound by the contract.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#6 User is offline   arina_shirakawa 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 81

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

I just happen to read this...

But my question is, would the minimum age to work (16 I believe?) in the state dictate how old they can sell items? Or is this considered almost like girl scouts selling cookies or babysitting that age won't matter? After all, money is being made and such. Would ACen get into trouble with this?

Arina Shirakawa (and don't take it as my real name, lol :p ) Registration Staff 2003-2004/ Production/ Semi -Registration Staff 2005

Cheesy with my Cutie Since Dec 14, 2005 <3

Gonna try to get a table @ Artist Alley in 09~ Come Visit me <3

http://arina-shirakawa.deviantart.com

#7 User is offline   Lady Luck 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17675

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

View Postarina_shirakawa, on Dec 14 2008, 03:43 PM, said:

I just happen to read this...

But my question is, would the minimum age to work (16 I believe?) in the state dictate how old they can sell items? Or is this considered almost like girl scouts selling cookies or babysitting that age won't matter? After all, money is being made and such. Would ACen get into trouble with this?

Girl Scouts are usually along some sort of volunteer guidelines and the money goes to the NFP (aka their Scout Troop) and not to the girls themselves.

I would probably parody this a little more along the lines of neighborhood lemonade stands.

This post has been edited by Lady Luck: 14 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

Pokettokon - January 10-11, 2009 - East Peoria, IL

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users