• This topic is locked

David Wong Just a question

#1 User is offline   TheLadyRaven 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 4134

Post icon  Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:51 AM

First I want to say, if this is in the wrong forum, I'm very sorry. It seemed like this would be the best place for this topic.

Does anyone know if David Wong will be returning to ACEN 09? I sure hope so. Also, if anyone has his website, can you please give it to me? I've misplaced his card, and I can't find it by searching, anywhere. >< I'm hoping to get a commission from him this year, and I need to know if he still will be there for 09. Thanks for any help.

#2 User is offline   Manifested Dreams 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19370

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

I'm hoping to get an AA spot for the convention but also want to submit a couple of pieces for the AS. I've looked over things but am still a little confused.

Does the AS cost money to enter pieces into it? If so, how much?

What is the difference between a table and a flat?

I'm looking to submit around 5 pieces. More than likely they will be plush items and jewelry. What sort of space should I be asking for?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance.

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

View PostManifested Dreams, on Dec 1 2008, 08:29 PM, said:

I'm hoping to get an AA spot for the convention but also want to submit a couple of pieces for the AS. I've looked over things but am still a little confused.

Does the AS cost money to enter pieces into it? If so, how much?

What is the difference between a table and a flat?

I'm looking to submit around 5 pieces. More than likely they will be plush items and jewelry. What sort of space should I be asking for?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance.

No Problem, I dont patrol the forums for nothing. lol. :)

The AS costs 10$ flat (wall) 25$ table (table)
The Plush items would do best on a table and probably the same goes for the jewelry.
You will have to bring your own hanging materials if you hang things. We also endeavor to monitor the Show to prevent people from stealing, but we cant catch everyone.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   Manifested Dreams 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19370

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on Dec 1 2008, 10:31 PM, said:

No Problem, I dont patrol the forums for nothing. lol. :)

The AS costs 10$ flat (wall) 25$ table (table)
The Plush items would do best on a table and probably the same goes for the jewelry.
You will have to bring your own hanging materials if you hang things. We also endeavor to monitor the Show to prevent people from stealing, but we cant catch everyone.

Thanks a lot! I can start plotting now :3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users