Anime Central Forums: Official Hallway Contest Suggestions - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Hallway Contest Suggestions Feedback from 2008's contest

#1 User is offline   ThatOneChick 

• Masquerade ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2371

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:46 PM

Hey guys, your friendly neighborhood Hallway Contest Coordinator here, Jessie. Hope you guys have had a nice break from ACen activities. It's about time I mosey my way over here and start doing my job. If you saw a small girl hovering over the judges last year or the Witch Hunter Robin handing out awards during the masq, you saw me!

Last year was a great success and I hope to have another successful year! Listed below in ITALIC are LAST YEAR'S rules and times. Below them in RED are my revisions.

Times:
Friday 3-7 and Saturday 11-3

Rules:
-Costume must be made by the person participating or the person who made it is present to speak with the judges.
-Participants MUST bring photo reference of the character they are portraying.
-NO original designs. Must be anime, manga, video game related, Japanese related or in limited quantities, Korean related.
-Entry line will be cut off no later than the times given. No exceptions.
-Costumes MUST be compliant with the IRT hallway cosplay rules. (A.K.A. 4'/6" rules) (NO EXCEPTIONS) If your costume breaks this rule, please enter it in the masquerade.

Awards:
Three Judges awards
Best Hallway (Individual)
Best Hallway (Group)
Best Character Likeness

Times:
Friday
3pm-4pm
6pm-7:30pm

Saturday
11am-1pm
2pm-3:30pm

Awards:
Three Judges awards
Best Hallway (Individual)
Best Hallway (Group)
Best Prop

I am adding another award to the list, but it will not be listed publicly, since it is an award I do not want people to strive for. It will be handed out by me personally with suggestions from my lovely judges.

I am also in talks with Jazz over some wonderful things during the masq itself and possibly some really nice prizes for the winners.

What I'm looking for from you guys are questions or concerns, rule change or award suggestions.
What I'm NOT looking for: questions on whether you can compete in your costume. Please send that to my PM box or wait until the Hallway Contest thread is open.

Thanks guys!
Don't forget the rabies. Everything taste better with rabies. YAY rabies!

JessiePridemore.com Cosplay deviantART

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users