#1 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 7043

Post icon  Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:50 PM

Ello
its me again
and im in the same situation as last year!!
so please take the time and read this

this is going to be my 5th year and the past 3 years ive gone
ive always met a bunch of really awsome people
but this year i was hoping to met some people here on the forms first and met up with them at the con.
and met up with the people i met last year as well!!

idc if ur a girl or a guy
guys are better *wink-wink* lol jk!!!!!

but im here to met up with people who just wanan have a good time hang out and met someone new

lol the other reason is
my girlfriends that are rooming with me all have there bf's going to the con
lol and im the only one without one lol *YET AGAIN LIKE LAST YEAR*
so im tryin not to be a tag along and hoping ill met someone on here whoever
that will met up with me and hang out during the con.
WHICH PLEASE DONT BE SHY IDC WHAT AGE OR WHATEVER IM COOL WITH EVERYONE <3
*well not like creepy ages like u know when ur too old to talk to me lol >_< (hope that doesnt sound mean) lolz*
well message me in a PM w/e
or reply to this

alright everyone hope to met someone soon
byes
~Chii~
if u message me please tell me about ur self and ill do the same
also my aim and msn messengers are posted on my profile along with my myspace link
<3

p.s. idk if my age or gender is a problem but im 18 ill be 19 before acen arrives and im a female
lol byes
My name is Rin and I'm hoping to make this Acen extra special cuz......IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND THIS YEAR AT ACEN!
~COSPLAY~
I am hoping to do Mari from Evangelion-But I need major cosplay help/advice!
Chii- I have been cosplaying chii for the past 7 years this will be my 8th. and a new outfit for chii from the manga every year. I have about 6 different outfits of chiis now.
Also for the ACEN SOUP BUBBLE/DAY COSPLAY NOW! I'm a RED/BLACK CYBER GOTH if u see a girl with red and black hair and added dreads and fuzzy red n black combat boots and a black nurse mask with a red cross on it, its more than likly me with the Chii name on her badge come say hi to me and lets dance!!!
If you wanna add me on Facebook PM me. Aim- X2xDarkAngelx6X Xbox gamertag- X2xRinx6X

#2 User is offline   aerialist 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 8019

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

Hey I'm Jason =D Also a constant Acen attendee. Although I'm not looking, I'd be more than happy to spend time and hang out with you and get to know you during acen just so you won't feel alone and such ^_^ I love meeting new people at acen. It's a refresher from life. But yea....reply to this if you want. We can talk about anything or whatever you like. If you need to reach me, my myspace is right there, my AIM is in my profile, and i'll hand over my phone number later. so until then, leave a message!!! =D
facebook.com/aryth.xin

AIM : Shadowflare385

You'll see me everywhere, but you won't see me there
I'll be there, but I'll be everywhere.

That wasn't a riddle. I'm being serious. but if you managed to answer it, you get a cookie either way.

#3 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:56 AM

View Postaerialist, on Oct 14 2008, 12:24 PM, said:

Hey I'm Jason =D Also a constant Acen attendee. Although I'm not looking, I'd be more than happy to spend time and hang out with you and get to know you during acen just so you won't feel alone and such ^_^ I love meeting new people at acen. It's a refresher from life. But yea....reply to this if you want. We can talk about anything or whatever you like. If you need to reach me, my myspace is right there, my AIM is in my profile, and i'll hand over my phone number later. so until then, leave a message!!! =D

giggles talk to me on aim <3
My name is Rin and I'm hoping to make this Acen extra special cuz......IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND THIS YEAR AT ACEN!
~COSPLAY~
Chii- I have been cosplaying chii for the past 7 years this will be my 8th. and a new outfit for chii from the manga every year. I have about 6 different outfits of chiis now.
Also for the ACEN SOUP BUBBLE/DAY COSPLAY NOW! I'm a RED/BLACK CYBER GOTH if u see a girl with red and black hair and added dreads and fuzzy red n black combat boots and a black nurse mask with a red cross on it, its more than likly me with the Chii name on her badge come say hi to me and lets dance!!!
If you wanna add me on Facebook PM me. Aim- X2xDarkAngelx6X Xbox gamertag- X2xRinx6X

#4 User is offline   YouWaShock 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19648

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Hey all,

Yeah, I'm always looking for cool new people from ACen to talk to; aside from my close group of high school friends, I don't really know anyone else that goes to ACen. I don't like to feel lonely, so if anyone wants to talk or whatever, I'm somewhat entertaining to talk to, haha.
My ACen Cosplay History:
2004- Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
2005- Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
2006- Nabeshin (Excel Saga)
2007/2008- Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X2)
2008/2009- Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
2010- A secret. For now ^_^

#5 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

hmmm...lol
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#6 User is offline   LADY SAKURA 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18295

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:24 AM

*pokes Kasin in the eye* shouldnt you be contributing to this thread :P
well im available to chat actually i have my best guy friend in Detroit coming to acen with me next year because i was unlucky to not have anyone accompany me to my first ACEN experience but also the meetups are a good way to meet new friends as well im kind of an oldie ill be 27 next month but as long as anyone im around is over 18 im fine lol
The Forum Seductress ^_~To be a Tekosexual you must first become one with the tentacles

Facebook Me
Check Art My Dev art page
AIM ME: dsbabygyrl2021

#7 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:37 AM

maybe! but i'm just to awesome!
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#8 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

lol
well thank u guys for responding

if u at all wanna met up or whatever or chat
message me or go to my profile and message me on aim or myspace!!

thanks again <3

and btw very funny kasin!!

~Chii~
~COSPLAY~

#9 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

hmmm, www.animefriendfinder.com

i should make this website some day!

#10 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

View PostKasin, on Oct 27 2008, 02:50 AM, said:

hmmm, www.animefriendfinder.com

i should make this website some day!

id say so
~COSPLAY~

#11 User is offline   diab soule 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3671

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

alrigt,,

I got blown off last acen, im looking to have better luck spending the con with someone exceptionally cool.
im a guy
Im an illustrator, and ill more than likely have a few things up at an AA table, but i doubt ill spend the whole con there like i did last year.
im really picky with anine. I dont like it all just because its anime.
Evangelion
5cm per second
anything by miyasaki
samurai champloo
death note
azu manga daioh? i cant spell, but its sickeningly cute
idk, i just like good stuff
im a huge music nerd
mostly technical metal, doom, sludge death, grind, EBM, trance,industrial
Im an avid cyclist, bmx and Track and im in pretty damn good shape because of it. though my knees and back hate me.
im big into tattoos and piercings.
my earlobes are stretched pretty big.
soo. goth, industrial, metal people are encouraged to respond

looking for someone who isnt a flake. seriously.
no drugs. i dont want to hear how wasted you got last night.
however, whiskey is a pretty good friend of mine.

ill probably have my own room with a friend or 2.

so pm me.
and it feels like we're living in that split-second of a car crash..

aim : ehtnisbaabsinthe
y! : Hemothymia

#12 User is offline   riseoftheotaku 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 5519

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

heh..... I ended up getting blown off for soap bubble this year... maybe we could meet up for it. after all, raving is much more fun when you can share it closely to someone else

This post has been edited by riseoftheotaku: 04 December 2008 - 02:09 AM

Leader of ACen's Prinny Squad: Hero Prinny 000
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=131...amp;ref=profile
Myspace (don't check it too much, here it is): http://www.myspace.com/otakuruler77
add me if you have the chance
Join Us DOOD!

#13 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:04 PM

View Postchii2626, on Oct 28 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

id say so

I found one otakubooty.com. doesn't look to good though

#14 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

View PostKasin, on Dec 4 2008, 04:04 PM, said:

yeah, otakubooty is pretty terrible.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#15 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:35 PM

Looks like it

#16 User is offline   keitaro-849 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9285

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

View Postchii2626, on Oct 13 2008, 11:50 PM, said:

Ello
its me again
and im in the same situation as last year!!
so please take the time and read this

this is going to be my 5th year and the past 3 years ive gone
ive always met a bunch of really awsome people
but this year i was hoping to met some people here on the forms first and met up with them at the con.
and met up with the people i met last year as well!!

idc if ur a girl or a guy
guys are better *wink-wink* lol jk!!!!!

but im here to met up with people who just wanan have a good time hang out and met someone new

lol the other reason is
my girlfriends that are rooming with me all have there bf's going to the con
lol and im the only one without one lol *YET AGAIN LIKE LAST YEAR*
so im tryin not to be a tag along and hoping ill met someone on here whoever
that will met up with me and hang out during the con.
WHICH PLEASE DONT BE SHY IDC WHAT AGE OR WHATEVER IM COOL WITH EVERYONE <3
*well not like creepy ages like u know when ur too old to talk to me lol >_< (hope that doesnt sound mean) lolz*
well message me in a PM w/e
or reply to this

alright everyone hope to met someone soon
byes
~Chii~
if u message me please tell me about ur self and ill do the same
also my aim and msn messengers are posted on my profile along with my myspace link
<3

p.s. idk if my age or gender is a problem but im 18 ill be 19 before acen arrives and im a female
lol byes

hey i'm still single ;) wanna go out with me?
If you wanna chat to me ;)
aim: keitaro849
msn: alan849@hotmail.com
yahoo: dejiko849
facebook: http://facebook.com/Dashy.of.harmony

#17 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

View Postdiab soule, on Oct 28 2008, 12:27 PM, said:

alrigt,,

I got blown off last acen, im looking to have better luck spending the con with someone exceptionally cool.
im a guy
Im an illustrator, and ill more than likely have a few things up at an AA table, but i doubt ill spend the whole con there like i did last year.
im really picky with anine. I dont like it all just because its anime.
Evangelion
5cm per second
anything by miyasaki
samurai champloo
death note
azu manga daioh? i cant spell, but its sickeningly cute
idk, i just like good stuff
im a huge music nerd
mostly technical metal, doom, sludge death, grind, EBM, trance,industrial
Im an avid cyclist, bmx and Track and im in pretty damn good shape because of it. though my knees and back hate me.
im big into tattoos and piercings.
my earlobes are stretched pretty big.
soo. goth, industrial, metal people are encouraged to respond

looking for someone who isnt a flake. seriously.
no drugs. i dont want to hear how wasted you got last night.
however, whiskey is a pretty good friend of mine.

ill probably have my own room with a friend or 2.

so pm me.

wow awesome!!

btw i need to check this more!

View Postriseoftheotaku, on Dec 4 2008, 04:07 AM, said:

heh..... I ended up getting blown off for soap bubble this year... maybe we could meet up for it. after all, raving is much more fun when you can share it closely to someone else

lolz
alright sure

View PostKasin, on Dec 4 2008, 05:04 PM, said:

lol
wow thats bad

anyways sorry everyone for not checking this in a while
i feel really bad
but ive been hella busy with finals and stuff with college and ect

so sorry!!

<3
~COSPLAY~

#18 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

I want friends. Where are these friends?
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#19 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:12 AM

View Postnouseforaname, on Dec 5 2008, 04:10 AM, said:

I want friends. Where are these friends?

lol
u gotta sign up
meanie
lolz
~COSPLAY~

#20 User is offline   PoshiPocket 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18212

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:20 AM

Hmmm.. I think i can meet up for a bit. i already have a bunch of people i'm going to astleast hang out with for a bit, before i have to rush off to do/buy something. XD Next time i can get on i'll add you on msn. :3
EPICrecruit in Excel's Dark ArmyACEN 2010:
Confirmed: Toboe furry (Wolf's Rain), Red or Blu Soldier (TF2).
Unconfirmed: Arioch (Drakengard), Yukina (Yu Yu Hakusho)
ACen 09 pictures
Fangirl of the Bishie Brigade!

#21 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

View PostPoshiPocket, on Dec 5 2008, 01:20 PM, said:

Hmmm.. I think i can meet up for a bit. i already have a bunch of people i'm going to astleast hang out with for a bit, before i have to rush off to do/buy something. XD Next time i can get on i'll add you on msn. :3

alrighty then
sounds good to me
~COSPLAY~

#22 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:05 PM

View Postchii2626, on Dec 5 2008, 10:12 AM, said:

lol
u gotta sign up
meanie
lolz

Where's the paper to sign up? As long as you're not asking for my ssn lol
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#23 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

View Postnouseforaname, on Dec 5 2008, 02:05 PM, said:

Where's the paper to sign up? As long as you're not asking for my ssn lol

well its a personal stocking list
so i need ur first and last name
ur phone number
home and cell
ur address
place of work
ur social security number
lolz
jk
~COSPLAY~

#24 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

View Postchii2626, on Dec 5 2008, 01:07 PM, said:

well its a personal stocking list
so i need ur first and last name
ur phone number
home and cell
ur address
place of work
ur social security number
lolz
jk

Seems like I'm applying for a job all over again.
I have a name, cell, home, address, place of work and social security number. If I didn't have any of those, I probably wouldn't be online wasting people's time lol

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#25 User is offline   chii2626 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

View Postnouseforaname, on Dec 5 2008, 03:10 PM, said:

Seems like I'm applying for a job all over again.
I have a name, cell, home, address, place of work and social security number. If I didn't have any of those, I probably wouldn't be online wasting people's time lol

well just cuz u say u have them doesnt mean u do
u might as well give them all to me
that way i can check and make sure its real and ur not lieing to me
lolz
~COSPLAY~

#26 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:43 AM

I have no reason to lie lol I don't like upsetting people so I avoid lying altogether.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#27 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

#28 User is offline   nitephire 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 21323

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

is this the thread where we sign up for friends? i'm in.
There is no patch for human stupidity.
In order for there to be good, there must be evil.

#29 User is offline   `Aygen` 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4646

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

Friends? I'd like friends, ... they can be tasty in a stew.

Oh and also, I'm obligated to state the following:

A HOOKUP THREAD. IN OUR FORUMS?! WHAT?A?@!?!?!?@J#!L@?#J!@?#

*yells* TEKU, GET OVA HERE!

日の出では、大麻が舞う そこでラム酒を1パイントを上げると別のガブ飲みする モルガン船長の呪いこの運命に導いている
ない恐れがあるので、ドントルックバック 来世を待って!

_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_
Wii Code - 3597 5584 7250 3042
Xbox Live Tag - Kohato

_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_

#30 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:00 PM

www.otakubooty.com
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users