Anime Central Forums: Rosario + Vampire Cosplays - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Rosario + Vampire Cosplays Who is going to cosplay Rosario + Vampire Characters?

#1 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 19467

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:29 PM

Hi all who entered this forum, I was wondering what Rosario + Vampire cosplayers are going to be at this years acen.

I am going as Ghoul Tsukune (If you don't understand Read the Manga, the Anime leaves that bit out)

My girlfriend is/was going to be moka, but her outfit is too hard to find and the wig is gonna be expensive, so she decided to try Mizore, we'll see how that goes.

Anyone else who are you going as or who else would you like to see from this series?
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Shut up, I want to disect you... ROOM! SHAMBLES!"

"Captain no!!!!"
(Hints to what I'm cosplaying ACen 2013 above HAHA!!!)

#2 User is offline   Kitsu-chan 

• 2+2 = 5
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6190
  • Location:Hiding from my Sewing machine. Shh... Don't tell it I'm under the bed.

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

I definitely will be crossplaying Moka & my girlfriend is still undecided. I managed to find fabric for the skirts & a pattern for Moka's jacket. The skirt fabric isn't perfect, but is close enough.

Now I just need to find the wigs.
Resident Ladyboy of the ACen Forums

Sadly won't be attending ACen 2012. So I'll be taking my cosplay up a notch for 2013.

#3 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

I'm possibly going as Moka.

#4 User is offline   Ashikana 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 5452

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

*pout* i didnt say the wig would be expensive i said it would be harder to care or. lol. but i think Mizore would be more fun. ^-^
ACen 2013
Nami:: One Piece
Lucy: Fairy Tail
Gaige:: Borderlands 2

#5 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

I won't spoil anything other than... KITSUCHAN if you're reading this you NEED to catch up on the manga... in season 2 of the manga, Tsukune cross dresses as a girl, just thought I'd let you know... I won't tell you why or for what reason it'll spoil that part of the series...

BY the way to catch up you can read both seasons on Onemanga.com its awesome...

Are spoiler costumes ok to do at acen or is that completely frowned upon?
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#6 User is offline   Kitsu-chan 

• 2+2 = 5
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 6190
  • Location:Hiding from my Sewing machine. Shh... Don't tell it I'm under the bed.

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

View PostTsukune, on Oct 7 2008, 08:05 PM, said:

I won't spoil anything other than... KITSUCHAN if you're reading this you NEED to catch up on the manga... in season 2 of the manga, Tsukune cross dresses as a girl, just thought I'd let you know... I won't tell you why or for what reason it'll spoil that part of the series...

BY the way to catch up you can read both seasons on Onemanga.com its awesome...

Are spoiler costumes ok to do at acen or is that completely frowned upon?

We'll people have been doing Shinji from Bleach for I don't know how long, so I think it's fine. Now I've really gotta go read ahead. I've been trying not to due to being busy, but now I have to :lol:
Resident Ladyboy of the ACen Forums

Sadly won't be attending ACen 2012. So I'll be taking my cosplay up a notch for 2013.

#7 User is offline   Ashikana 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 5452

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:51 PM

when should we have the photoshoot? and where?
ACen 2013
Nami:: One Piece
Lucy: Fairy Tail
Gaige:: Borderlands 2

#8 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

View PostTakuya_Neko, on Dec 17 2008, 10:51 PM, said:

when should we have the photoshoot? and where?

YES WHERE SHOULD WE PHOTOSHOOT?
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#9 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:23 AM

T_T I was so looking forward to this and now I can't even do it...
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#10 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Jan 28 2009, 01:23 AM, said:

T_T I was so looking forward to this and now I can't even do it...

WHAT DO you mean you can't do it Nooo's

anywho... anyone want to meet up for a small photoshoot?
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#11 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17387

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

If it wasnt for the fact that I have about a billion and one cosplays to do, I would probably do Moka but sadly I have far too much on my plate so all of 2009 and into 2010 is pretty planned out.

#12 User is offline   Jgo Factor 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 64

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Hello all! My friend & I are gonna be cosplaying from Rosario + Vampire too this year (Moka x Tsukune) and am interested in having a gathering too (even if its a small one). What would everyone think of having a night time gathering? It fits the mood of the series

Oh and to answer the thread stater's question, Who else would I like to see from this series? How bout an Anti-Thesis group in their monster forms!

#13 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 24594

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

I'll be there as Jgo's Moka, haha. My vote is for a Friday evening shoot. I don't know about where though (first ACen, yay!). I'm guessing that it will have to be indoors near windows if we're going to do it at night.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!
Vivi Nefertari (One Piece) Fionna (Adventure Time!) Bruce Banner (Avengers) Rebecca Chambers (RE) Kanaya if there's time (Homestuck)
I'm offering free shoots this year so send me a message if you're interested!

#14 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

View PostJgo Factor, on Feb 15 2009, 07:35 PM, said:

Hello all! My friend & I are gonna be cosplaying from Rosario + Vampire too this year (Moka x Tsukune) and am interested in having a gathering too (even if its a small one). What would everyone think of having a night time gathering? It fits the mood of the series

Oh and to answer the thread stater's question, Who else would I like to see from this series? How bout an Anti-Thesis group in their monster forms!

OK I am all for the night time Friday shoot... I was honestly thinking of doing it Friday, and I totally agree with the mood of this Anime at night time, that's seriously BAD butt.. I'm surprised there are quite a few of us...

View PostLuna_Riven, on Feb 27 2009, 12:19 AM, said:

I'll be there as Jgo's Moka, haha. My vote is for a Friday evening shoot. I don't know about where though (first ACen, yay!). I'm guessing that it will have to be indoors near windows if we're going to do it at night.

I agree that it might need to be near windows and stuff since we will need some light, I'm trying to remember (thanks to god awful winter) what time "DARK" is, and it might be kinda cool to do it at sunset, (since a lot of the series has sunsets and sunrises alot,)

I'm just throwing this out there and PLEASE tell me what you guys think we can move it or decide later, but how does THE Fountain area work? if not there I'm thinking of in front of the Hyatt where a lot of photo ops take place, being "night" there won't be as many people there, I'll check the official time sheet soon enough and see if that works for them too...

I'm really excited for this! YAY so many from my favorite anime series... I just hope to god my girlfriend can get her costume worked out, she can't find different parts of it but otherwise I'd have a mizore!

I'll try to check up on this I know I didn't for a while, schools been a pain and all so I'll try and get back to you guys as fast as I can...

Til then
Later
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#15 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

just for the reference, I started this thread, LOL

seriously if someone else wants to be "in command" go ahead, don't feel like you guys have to okay everything with me with times and everything, just if you guys come up to a decision that changes everything around let me know, that's all... so I know what's going on so I'm not lost on my own plans... :)

this should be fun! :) woot acen!
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#16 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

OKAY... need to know as soon as I can.... Friday night the 9Pm slot is completely open!!!!! no one is anywhere.... does that work if not we can still work it out.... I recommend the garden area where as there will be the resturaunt lights... and there are trees and ledges and things that might make the pictures look more... (god what's the word?) eerie?

let me know what you guys all think and get back to me soon... cause then I can snag that spot...!
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#17 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:50 PM

That sounds cool! We could migrate inside for some of the shots too.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!
Vivi Nefertari (One Piece) Fionna (Adventure Time!) Bruce Banner (Avengers) Rebecca Chambers (RE) Kanaya if there's time (Homestuck)

#18 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:10 PM

View PostLuna_Riven, on Mar 13 2009, 04:50 PM, said:

That sounds cool! We could migrate inside for some of the shots too.

ok even though you're the only response I have... I'm gonna put in for that time now, if we decide to change it I'll let them know....

I really hope my gf does Mizore... otherwise I'm gonna look pretty stupid LOL I'm going as Ghoul tsukune... but I can't do the contact thingy, only problem...

Don't read this part unless you have read the chapter in Rosario + Vampire 2 when they go after Mizore
Spoiler

So excited about this one though!
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#19 User is offline   Jgo Factor 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

Friday Night at 9pm by the garden area + fountain sounds good to me. I pretty sure none of the major events except for the masquerade ball may be going on around that time anyways.

#20 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

wow Jgo you're doing 5 costumes... you're crazy! but that's awesome... you're doing Zuko? were you zuko last year... there were 2 pretty cool ones (I think there was only 2... i could be wrong)

Anyway... sounds good, I'll see you all there then!
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#21 User is offline   Celeste_Orchid 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16979

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

I'd like to do Vampire Moka on one of the cover arts.. but Im not sure if I can get it done in time
If God and I got into an arguement, we'd both end up laughing...HULK SMASH BLUR BLUR BLUR!!!

#22 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

I keep telling him he's crazy, but he never listens to me.

Good luck with your costume, Celeste! It'll be fun to have another Moka there. ^^
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#23 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

View PostCeleste_Orchid, on Mar 18 2009, 03:48 PM, said:

I'd like to do Vampire Moka on one of the cover arts.. but Im not sure if I can get it done in time

Don't worry Celeste, there's still quite a bit of time... I'm here to give you moral support!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! KEEP IT UP, you'll get it done (like i told someone else ealier in this post, IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY)... LOL if you build it you can come!!!! LOL!!! good luck and keep pulling it together... and you know what? I'll see you when it's finished at 9 at the garden! I have faith in you... LOL

Wow too much energy today from me... And I was thinking of drinking coffee this morning LOL! I just really am happy to hear people wanting to do this series! YAY! I invite anyone to come to the photoshoot too... if you're not cosplaying from the series come and see us and get your pics! It'll be a blast! Let's get this series known!

Don't worry though Celeste... My girlfriend is trying to put together mizore... but not sure if she'll be able to, I'm trying my best to help her so she can... (OH if anyone knows where to find dark purple on light purple thigh highs PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP!!!! LOL we can't find them anywhere!)

View PostLuna_Riven, on Mar 18 2009, 06:55 PM, said:

I keep telling him he's crazy, but he never listens to me.

Good luck with your costume, Celeste! It'll be fun to have another Moka there. ^^

Jgo is freakin nuts! I had 3 almost 4 last year and it nearly killed me... I guess I'm not one to talk... this year I have 3 again, however am contemplating on doing a fourth and possibly even a fifth... but really am looking against it.... BLEH!

Well good luck Jgo, and good luck Celeste, and LUNA I wish you luck too even though you already sound like you're set!
WOOT!
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#24 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I counted wrong JGO are you doing 8!!!!!!??????? 2 zukos and 2 blue spirit versions as well??????? OK if that;s the case then you're no longer crazy.... you're psycho! LOL I envy your dedication man!!!!
I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#25 User is offline   Jgo Factor 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

Just to let everyone know, we will have a full moon during the gathering (unless its cloudy or raining) that night. So all you would be Rosario + Vampire cosplayers better be ready!

~Tsukune, Yes, I was DoBS Zuko last year. Are you going as Aang again this year? We can sure use one. I mean what's an Avatar gathering without the Avatar? Haha your going as
Spoiler
? That should be interesting to see.

Lol, you think I'm crazy? Well I will be there from Thursday to Sunday after all so I have the space to spread out them out & not to mention the fact that one costume is actually two with the swap of one prop.

Oh and I found this on cosplay.com's Rosario + Vampire thread. It may help you http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/pages/sock...oductID_366.php

~Luna_Riven, Haha you think I'm crazy too? Well I hope you can keep up with me then!

~Celeste_Orchid, Good luck working against time! It would be great if you can join us at the gathering.

#26 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

I'll try not to slow you down, Jgo. I'll probably need your help with some of my costume changes since my costumes take longer to put on than your's do.

Good luck with your four or possibly five costume, Tsukune. I'll only have three costumes, but I'll only be there for Friday, Saturday, and an hour or two Sunday since my bus leaves around 11am (Monday morning classes and a long bus trip*grumbles*).

By the way, has anyone come up with some shot ideas we could do during the shoot? It might be good to come up with a few before hand.

This post has been edited by Luna_Riven: 22 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#27 User is offline   Jgo Factor 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

Shot sequences? Its too bad no one's going as Ginei or Ruby. We could've done the Ginei vs Moka or Ruby vs Everyone fight scenes.

We could always have a newspaper club meeting...at night, what? :lol:

#28 User is offline   audaciouska241 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 10462

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

I'm a definite for going as Moka Akashiya. I'm making the jacket and skirt myself (pain in the arse). I'm going as her "human" version, I would like to try to find a "vampire" version to do a few pictures with. Unfortunately I can only go Saturday and Sunday this year. ;_; If somebody would like to meet up with me, please PM me, I don't get a chance to come on here very much....

#29 User is offline   Tsukune 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

View PostJgo Factor, on Mar 19 2009, 07:00 PM, said:

Just to let everyone know, we will have a full moon during the gathering (unless its cloudy or raining) that night. So all you would be Rosario + Vampire cosplayers better be ready!
~Tsukune, Yes, I was DoBS Zuko last year. Are you going as Aang again this year? We can sure use one. I mean what's an Avatar gathering without the Avatar? Haha your going as
Spoiler
? That should be interesting to see.
Lol, you think I'm crazy? Well I will be there from Thursday to Sunday after all so I have the space to spread out them out & not to mention the fact that one costume is actually two with the swap of one prop.
Oh and I found this on cosplay.com's Rosario + Vampire thread. It may help you http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/pages/sock...oductID_366.php
~Luna_Riven, Haha you think I'm crazy too? Well I hope you can keep up with me then!
~Celeste_Orchid, Good luck working against time! It would be great if you can join us at the gathering.

That's cool Jgo, No i'm not going as Drag Tsukune... I thought about it... LOL, I'm going as ghoul tsukune... The damn lock is taking forever to make though and keeps falling apart. and I can't wear red contacts sorry!
The site you mentioned... I think we've been there before... we are currently using that as our fail safe, just she has to order them soon or I'm doing it for her, because it's getting way too late...
Unfortunately I cannot do aang this year... I had this problem last year... the makeup it took to do aang took forever to take off... I spent the time at the photoshoot, Ran like a frantic maniac to my GF's hotel, changed into Zoro (one piece), and ran frantically to the panel/"birthday party for Luffy"/Photoshoot in less than an hour. This year, those shoot times are even closer than last year... so NO THANK YOU LOL.... but I was there last year... I was the Aang with the robe and battle wounds from season 3 when he first wakes up... and I think I remember you....

View PostLuna_Riven, on Mar 22 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

I'll try not to slow you down, Jgo. I'll probably need your help with some of my costume changes since my costumes take longer to put on than your's do.
Good luck with your four or possibly five costume, Tsukune. I'll only have three costumes, but I'll only be there for Friday, Saturday, and an hour or two Sunday since my bus leaves around 11am (Monday morning classes and a long bus trip*grumbles*).
By the way, has anyone come up with some shot ideas we could do during the shoot? It might be good to come up with a few before hand.

Thank you, good luck to you too... Idea's... well we need to see who else will be there. I overheard someone saying something about Gin(ei) being at Acen, whether or not they were going to be able to go to the shoot was beyond me. I think it would be cool to get (Moka (human or vampire) X Tsukune (human, then vampire) <--- most important for sake of SHOW).... (Tsukune with girls... because obviously make sense).... (if Ginei shows up: a collection of the girls, gin peeking from behind bushes) (if we have it a Kurumu Vs Moka... They love/hate each other... could get good) (Mizore vs Moka, another battle that took place) (Ruby vs everyone, if a ruby shows up) (For the YURI fans *if there will be any present?*
Spoiler
all though that might be a spoiler) (First manga, Vampire Moka VS Ghoul Tsukune) (Moka and Vampire Moka) (Group shots OBVIOUSLY) (Requests)

seriously add/manipulate the list anyway anyone sees fit... I'm totally cool with whatever, Nothing here is written in stone... (except the time for the shoot LOL) location however, we can move that to where ever we see fit... the moon might not show up near the fountain, so let's move somewhere it does if that happens... the only thing I say, is that if we are deciding to move... let's chill at the original location for 10-15 min so that we can gather everyone who might show up late.... :)

(I would love to get this shot if at all possible since I have a feeling someone will since some people dress up as NON anime and acen... but I want a Tsukune/Moka fighting Edward Cullen or members of Twilight... LMAO!!!! battle of the vampires.... LOL just for Irony sakes, but I don't see this happening I'll just keep that a dream)

View Postaudaciouska241, on Mar 26 2009, 11:40 PM, said:

I'm a definite for going as Moka Akashiya. I'm making the jacket and skirt myself (pain in the arse). I'm going as her "human" version, I would like to try to find a "vampire" version to do a few pictures with. Unfortunately I can only go Saturday and Sunday this year. ;_; If somebody would like to meet up with me, please PM me, I don't get a chance to come on here very much....

YAY! another moka!... oh damn, We're being taken over by Moka's!!! LOL :) ... that's all cool... the more the merrier! YAY! I hope to see you at the shoot! good luck with the skirt and jacket, sorry I know the feeling about costumes being pains! STUPID RAGGLE FRAGGLE CHAIN!!!! Oh and hey, we're doing the shoot at night, you said you can only do sat and sunday... if you're there Friday come! you can do it LOL! if not come back here and find me I'll give you my pics at least if you miss the shoot... and if you want... on Sat night, I can try and meet up with you somewhere to get a few pics, I'll PM you my phone before the con if you want to. Unfortunately Tsukune can only come out at night for me LOL..... Friday in the morning I'm trying to make Kankuro Happen again, Sat = either Mama Zoro or Trafalgar Law From one piece, sun = the opposite of saturday's costume... so tsukune can only come out at night on either of those days (minus sunday) so hopefully we can meet up, if not I'll definitely try to find you wandering the Con sometime... :) good luck audacious

This post has been edited by Tsukune: 30 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

I am so happy
for ACen 20 13
I can hardly wait

"Captain no!!!!"

#30 User is offline   Luna_Riven 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:16 PM

My friend might be coming as Ruby if she can get her costume done in time. Your shot ideas sound really good, Tsukune, and good luck with the holy lock. How are you making the chain?

How is everyone else doing, costume progress-wise? I'm pretty much done with my Moka costume, except for some finishing touches on the jacket. I cut the wig this weekend but can't get the bangs to cooperate. Is anyone very good with wig styling and could give me a few pointers. I'm trying to go for a more natural look (without a lot of gel or glue).
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users