Anime Central Forums: F. A. Q. - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

F. A. Q. This might help a bit. TABLE REG IS NOT OPEN Yet..!!

#31 User is offline   Worldlygate 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5907

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

Ummm...on the site it says that Artists must go through regular reg. before signing up for a table...so does that mean I have to buy a badge now before buying a table? X__X darnnn wish I knew that earlier!
DeviantART

Cosplaying as...

Haruhi Suzumiya~

#32 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

View PostWorldlygate, on Oct 6 2008, 09:28 PM, said:

Ummm...on the site it says that Artists must go through regular reg. before signing up for a table...so does that mean I have to buy a badge now before buying a table? X__X darnnn wish I knew that earlier!

Yep you will have to buy a badge before a table.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#33 User is offline   GregC 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19240

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

Voltaire30 said:

Yep 3 days :P granted that was because the site kinda died....... but yeah..... from what I can remember if the site had not stopped working it would have been 1.5-2 days

Cool. That's wide enough so it's worth taking a chance. :P
Greg Carter
Abandon: First Vampire - online graphic novel

#34 User is offline   Lezzy-cat 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 7032

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:23 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on Oct 4 2008, 10:11 PM, said:

An AA badge would be different from the regular reg badges. To receive your AA badge you must be present and will have to provide an ID for confirmation that it is in fact you. Someone from the alley will be by the reg area (they will have a balloon tied to them) to guide/let you into the alley. If you want you can both be present and receive both of your badges, or just one present and receive your own badge.

So does this mean that the leader can't claim the badges for the whole group? We were able to this year... (We just had issues because my friend's boyfriend selected to have his badge mailed after we told him not to, so we had to call him down from the room to swap badges...)
Artist for Catstered Creations
http://www.catsteredcreations.com

#35 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:25 PM

View PostLezzy-cat, on Oct 9 2008, 06:23 AM, said:

So does this mean that the leader can't claim the badges for the whole group? We were able to this year... (We just had issues because my friend's boyfriend selected to have his badge mailed after we told him not to, so we had to call him down from the room to swap badges...)

Correct. The leader can not claim all of the badges. I wish we could still be able to do this. Believe me it would make our jobs so much easier. Unfortunatly to enforce the black list these are necessary precautions. I really hope this will not hurt the alley, but people who have been placed on the black list must not be allowed back.
The ID check is just to verify your name. It is not my intention to cause you more trouble. By placing this procedure in it will prevent the violators for sneeking into the alley. My goal is to make the alley better for everyone. Sadly adding more stress for us :(

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#36 User is offline   timythekid 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19354

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:45 PM

Where can i register for a table? and if i can't, when can i?

#37 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

View Posttimythekid, on Oct 15 2008, 08:45 PM, said:

Where can i register for a table? and if i can't, when can i?

It will showup on the website when AA/AS Reg opens

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users