• This topic is locked

Sharing A Table?

#1 User is offline   Hellmaster Bean 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9131

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

Thought I might as well throw this out as early as I can.

My studio (made up of myself and one of my best friends) have been working the Artist Alley at Anime Iowa for a few years now. We'd really like to take a shot at the Acen AA.

The trouble is there is so much other stuff we want to do at Acen it makes it hard for us to run a table and still play, ya know. Yes, I know we can always have table watchers, we have friends willing to help us with that. But we both tend to be so dedicated (or in my case a little OCD) that when it's our goods being sold we want to stay at the table for the majority of time.

What I was wondering if if there might be another small studio/artist who would be interested in sharing a table with us. By that I DO NOT mean each studio just gets half a table...what I had in mind is one table being used by two different studios at different times.

Example: Studio A takes the table for the 1st half of Artist Alley hours on Friday, Studio B takes the table for the second half till close. Saturday one takes morning, one takes afternoon. Sunday, again, half the hours are split.

That way people gets lots of time to enjoy various things at the con without feeling like they're forsaking there studio or making someone else sell there stuff for them. Does that make any sense.

Anyone possibly interested or if you have any thoughts/suggestions for me, please let me know. Domo
Ya darn kids with your One Piece and your rock n' roll music! Get offa my Upper Yard!!

Cosplay for ACen '13
- Rarity: My Little Pony FIM
Come see my work at the art show! Plush bentos and Ponies!

Visit my DeviantArt Gallery for my latest plush creations and My Etsy Shop for sales

#2 User is offline   Duocyun999 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19071

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:34 AM

Dude I'm so in with you! I was JUST thinking about this problem! I would gladly take you up on your deal. Heck I would even pay for the table in full if needed. I just want a day or something of time so I can get my name out there. Post back if your still interested (because I sure am)

#3 User is offline   Hellmaster Bean 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9131

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

View PostDuocyun999, on Oct 4 2008, 02:34 PM, said:

Dude I'm so in with you! I was JUST thinking about this problem! I would gladly take you up on your deal. Heck I would even pay for the table in full if needed. I just want a day or something of time so I can get my name out there. Post back if your still interested (because I sure am)

Our Studio is gonna try to work something different out but thanks for your interest. If we manage to get a table at the con next year stop by though
Ya darn kids with your One Piece and your rock n' roll music! Get offa my Upper Yard!!

Cosplay for ACen '13
- Rarity: My Little Pony FIM
Come see my work at the art show! Plush bentos and Ponies!

Visit my DeviantArt Gallery for my latest plush creations and My Etsy Shop for sales

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users