Anime Central Forums: Artist Alley / Art Show Mailing List - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Artist Alley / Art Show Mailing List This will be purged then updated

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

I have the ML (Mailing list) up and running. I have sent out a welcome to the list to everyone, who was on it. I have also added the people who wanted on it, they got that email as well. If you want to be on it PM me or Email me. I will add you and send you a confirmation email letting you know you are on. :) please enjoy. I will also let you know updates about the Alley/Show like when reg will go live, FAQ, and anything else you will want to know. Make sure you will be able to receive emails from the domain acen.org .Yet if you dont want to join and know it sooner the Alley/Show Reg will open around end of 08- beginning of 09.

Once again if you got questions, comments, and/or concerns email me or pm me. :)
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#2 User is offline   vicemage 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 10902

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hi, I was wondering if, when you send out announcements for the mailing list, you can add "Acen" to the subject line somewhere... I almost mistook the most recent announcement for spam, and it took a little checking to see which con it was from (GMail hides headers by default). Thank you!

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

View Postvicemage, on Sep 18 2008, 10:49 AM, said:

Hi, I was wondering if, when you send out announcements for the mailing list, you can add "Acen" to the subject line somewhere... I almost mistook the most recent announcement for spam, and it took a little checking to see which con it was from (GMail hides headers by default). Thank you!

Yep no problem. Will do :)

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   smtemp 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2379

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:45 AM

Not sure if I'm on it. I received a message through FaceBook and that's about it. I hope I didn't miss anything :(
http://www.anicoz.com
Costumes for 2010:
- Zero Suit Samus
- Dr. Mrs. The Monarch
- Dr. Girlfriend

#5 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

View Postsmtemp, on Sep 29 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

Not sure if I'm on it. I received a message through FaceBook and that's about it. I hope I didn't miss anything :(

I did not send anything through facebook. srry. If you would like to sign up sent me a pm or email

As a general notice. Please make sure you can accept emails from acen.org I have a couple of people that emailed me addresses that couldnt, and emails that no longer exist...... sooo yeah.

#6 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

Alley / Show Reg is open

#7 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:38 PM

Artist Alley IS FULL, THE WAIT LIST HAS STARTED.
The mailing list will be purged of all who do not have an AA table or AS Flat/Table.
There will be 2 mailing lists.
1. Those who are REGed
2. Those who are on the Wait list

I will do these updates to the Mailing list some time this weekend.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users