• This topic is locked

The Alley/show

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

As the Alley stands now it is amazing we have been able to overcome being in the basement with few tables to being in the convention center with thousands of people walking through everyday. This Alley attracts people from all over the united states, to sell artwork. This is truly a feat that has been accomplished by the people who stood before me. They have worked for the future of the Alley. I intend to continue this progression. As the Alley gets bigger we begin to attract more people more variety. I will make an extreme effort to make the Artist's voice heard. If you have a question please ask. If you need anything please ask. I will do my absolute best to help with the problem.
In addition the Alley would be nothing without you and your input. I value your input of ideas/suggestions and comments. Some have been with ACen since its conception others are newly joined, and others are thinking about it. We as artists can be the future of anime. We are all here for one reason or another but what brings us together is that we are Artists. Artists stand the test of time, from the early cavemen to the new wave taking the world by storm.
I endeavor to make the Alley better, to improve on the improvments and to continue with progress that shaped our Alley into the Event we all know and love.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users