Anime Central Forums: Registering Questions - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Registering Questions post them here!!

#31 User is offline   Bloo09 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891
  • Posts: 2,255
  • Joined: 14-April 08
  • Location:Chicago ish

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

Razzle is all fixed up now :)
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#32 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11892
  • Posts: 1,201
  • Joined: 11-June 07
  • Location:Detroit Mi and Atlanta GA (SCAD)

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

I was going to register today. I got my paperwork filled out all fine and dandy. what I need to do now is register a minor (12 yr old). how can I add that onto my registration? I'm mailing in one check for both.
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#33 User is offline   Bloo09 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891
  • Posts: 2,255
  • Joined: 14-April 08
  • Location:Chicago ish

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:04 AM

View PostLord Warhammer, on Sep 9 2008, 07:04 PM, said:

I was going to register today. I got my paperwork filled out all fine and dandy. what I need to do now is register a minor (12 yr old). how can I add that onto my registration? I'm mailing in one check for both.



Create an account for both of you and (for everyone) DO NOT PAY!
Create a group with the Responsible Adult as the group leader
then invite the child to the group.
Once the group is formed then you can pay.
Always check your bill to make sure it is correct.
If the child turns 13 before the convention they will be charged the adult rate.
Make sure if you want mailing that you select it as the badge option for all accounts in the group.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#34 User is offline   Riker 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316
  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: 25-February 08
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:01 AM

View PostBloo09, on Sep 10 2008, 06:04 AM, said:

Create an account for both of you and (for everyone) DO NOT PAY!
Create a group with the Responsible Adult as the group leader
then invite the child to the group.
Once the group is formed then you can pay.
Always check your bill to make sure it is correct.
If the child turns 13 before the convention they will be charged the adult rate.
Make sure if you want mailing that you select it as the badge option for all accounts in the group.


I want to clarify what Bloo said.

You need to create two separate accounts, one for you and one for your child. Not one account for both people. That doesn't work. :) If you want your badges mailed you need to be sure to select that before paying, and the easiest time is now, while setting up the accounts. (Otherwise, you can change badge information after an account is created with the "Badge Info" link.) Badge mailing must be selected from within each individual account; it is not a group-wide setting.

To set up the group, you should create it from the adult account, and use the "Invite" link to look up the child account and invite it. Then you have to log out of that account and log into the other account to approve the invitation. (Alternately, you could look up the group from the child account and request to join it, then approve that request from the adult account, but either way, you'll need to log in to both accounts at least once to get the child into the group.)

Once the child is in the group, log back into the adult account and pay for your group (with the oh-so-cleverly named "Pay for Group" link). Billing is automatically calculated for each badge based on the age your child will be when con begins, not the age they are when you pay. If you are planning on mailing in a payment, print out the form that it gives you and mail it to the address shown on the form.

If you have any difficulty, feel free to PM me, Rabbi, or Bloo and we'll help you through it. Hope this helped.
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section


Property of SongstressLenne ♥

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#35 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:27 AM

View PostTheRabbi, on Sep 8 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

Yeah, we know that this was kind of weird. The intent was for it to be the first thing the group leader sees when he logs in, but somehow we forgot to put it in a more logical place too. ^^;; I don't know if we'll have time to fix it, as we have other projects (like the next version of the system, which is way in the early design stages) and work and other life-like substitutes (and, to be honest, 'fixing' this could result in some weird bugs and we don't want to have to take the system down at all this year).

Ah, no problem! Like I said, I just wanted to point it out for next time, and get it out there in case anyone else had problems finding it. :D Seriously though, that's my only quibble with the new system and it's a pretty minor thing anyway!

View PostTheRabbi, on Sep 8 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

Thank you! The praise really is appreciated (and I won't deny that some ego-boosting after all the bugs last year is nice). I'm glad you like it.

You guys deserve way more than just the praise and ego-boosting I'm able to generate on my own! <3

View PostTheRabbi, on Sep 8 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

Oh, and on the beta test thing (I have no idea how it started being called the 'delta test'), yeah. We felt it was stable enough to throw it out there and let you-all attack it, and we wanted to get it out as soon as possible this year, not delaying it like last year. (Don't even get me started...) But I'm glad you were anxious to help with that; remind me to look you up for the next system's testing. *grin*

I figured it was something like that! Ahah, sure thing! I'd be glad to help test anytime. Right now I've got four accounts I'm in charge of for my group, so I'd really be able to test it well. xD

Anyway, thanks again for everything!
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#36 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11892
  • Posts: 1,201
  • Joined: 11-June 07
  • Location:Detroit Mi and Atlanta GA (SCAD)

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:05 PM

View PostRiker, on Sep 10 2008, 11:01 AM, said:

I want to clarify what Bloo said.

You need to create two separate accounts, one for you and one for your child. Not one account for both people. That doesn't work. :) If you want your badges mailed you need to be sure to select that before paying, and the easiest time is now, while setting up the accounts. (Otherwise, you can change badge information after an account is created with the "Badge Info" link.) Badge mailing must be selected from within each individual account; it is not a group-wide setting.

To set up the group, you should create it from the adult account, and use the "Invite" link to look up the child account and invite it. Then you have to log out of that account and log into the other account to approve the invitation. (Alternately, you could look up the group from the child account and request to join it, then approve that request from the adult account, but either way, you'll need to log in to both accounts at least once to get the child into the group.)

Once the child is in the group, log back into the adult account and pay for your group (with the oh-so-cleverly named "Pay for Group" link). Billing is automatically calculated for each badge based on the age your child will be when con begins, not the age they are when you pay. If you are planning on mailing in a payment, print out the form that it gives you and mail it to the address shown on the form.

If you have any difficulty, feel free to PM me, Rabbi, or Bloo and we'll help you through it. Hope this helped.


ok i did all that. I managed to make a typo on the kids registration messing up his birthday. now that i hit the mail in button to pay for the registration, it wont or doesnt seem to want to change the badge amount to a kids badge. any suggestions on how i fix my latest screw up. and yes, ive gone back and edited the birthday. help please.
thanks in advance.
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#37 User is offline   Bloo09 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891
  • Posts: 2,255
  • Joined: 14-April 08
  • Location:Chicago ish

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:15 PM

Rabbi or Riker will have to fix this one. I don't have the ability to edit child badges.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#38 User is offline   Riker 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316
  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: 25-February 08
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:06 AM

We've found a bug in the mail-in payment form when used for groups. This is a minor bug, and we're already working on it, but since it has the potential to create some confusion, I want to let people know.

Specifically, if you are paying for a group with child or youth badges, those badges still show up in the itemized listing as being charged at the full badge rate. The bug does NOT affect the amount you are actually charged -- and if you look at the total, you will see that the discounts on those badges are being applied. It ONLY affects the itemized listing, where the wrong amount is being shown. Let me reiterate -- nobody is actually being overcharged. The bug is purely in the display.

We are fixing this bug currently and hope to have the fix in place by tomorrow, but for anyone experiencing confusion, I wanted to let you know what was going on. I'll post again when it's fixed.

[Edit: in case you're too lazy to read the post below this one, this bug is now fixed and everything is happy.]

(Thanks to Lord Warhammer for helping me catch this bug before it became an even weirder one! :ph34r: His accounts are all taken care of now, but this bug was causing some confusion.)
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section


Property of SongstressLenne ♥

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#39 User is offline   TheRabbi 

  • IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591
  • Posts: 1,341
  • Joined: 24-May 03
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

View PostRiker, on Sep 15 2008, 11:06 AM, said:

We've found a bug in the mail-in payment form when used for groups. This is a minor bug, and we're already working on it, but since it has the potential to create some confusion, I want to let people know.

Specifically, if you are paying for a group with child or youth badges, those badges still show up in the itemized listing as being charged at the full badge rate. The bug does NOT affect the amount you are actually charged -- and if you look at the total, you will see that the discounts on those badges are being applied. It ONLY affects the itemized listing, where the wrong amount is being shown. Let me reiterate -- nobody is actually being overcharged. The bug is purely in the display.

We are fixing this bug currently and hope to have the fix in place by tomorrow, but for anyone experiencing confusion, I wanted to let you know what was going on. I'll post again when it's fixed.

(Thanks to Lord Warhammer for helping me catch this bug before it became an even weirder one! :ph34r: His accounts are all taken care of now, but this bug was causing some confusion.)


Or, it could be that I'll post again when it's fixed. *grin* This bug is now fixed. The Mail-In Form should now show accurate prices for each badge, taking into account tier, age, and badge options.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#40 User is offline   Chiya 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7117
  • Posts: 61
  • Joined: 08-May 06
  • Location:Fox Lake

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:36 AM

I didn't see this anywhere so I'm posting it. I was trying to register me and my boyfriend for the convention, but the registration system does not remember my account or my boyfriends. All I get is invalid? Is there a way I can get an email or something of both of the accounts? Or can someone check to see if the accounts were even saved? We want to get the early bird rate, but that'll be a problem if we can't register. Can one of the staff members please contact me regarding this? I know they said to make sure you remember your account (which I did), but with the technical problems...I'm getting a little worried.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#41 User is offline   Chiya 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7117
  • Posts: 61
  • Joined: 08-May 06
  • Location:Fox Lake

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:51 AM

View PostChiya, on Sep 18 2008, 03:36 PM, said:

I didn't see this anywhere so I'm posting it. I was trying to register me and my boyfriend for the convention, but the registration system does not remember my account or my boyfriends. All I get is invalid? Is there a way I can get an email or something of both of the accounts? Or can someone check to see if the accounts were even saved? We want to get the early bird rate, but that'll be a problem if we can't register. Can one of the staff members please contact me regarding this? I know they said to make sure you remember your account (which I did), but with the technical problems...I'm getting a little worried.

Okay, I'm replying to my own. The system is now working. I just registered us, so it's all fixed. Must have been a little malfunction.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#42 User is offline   Riker 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316
  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: 25-February 08
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:52 AM

View PostChiya, on Sep 18 2008, 09:51 AM, said:

Okay, I'm replying to my own. The system is now working. I just registered us, so it's all fixed. Must have been a little malfunction.


Glad it's fixed. Let us know if you encounter any more difficulty.
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section


Property of SongstressLenne ♥

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#43 User is offline   Ghoul304 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17375
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 01-March 08
  • Location:Buffalo Grove, Illinois, US

Post icon  Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

I'm currently 17 and i would like to bring my little sister along with me this year, she is 11 years old. I'll be turning 18 in mid january. I'm ordering my badge right now, to get the early bird special rate. Thing is, do i have to be 18 right now to add my sister in with me in the same group, or will i have to wait until i'm 18 to do so.
and if so, Can i just buy her badge then (once i'm 18) even though i already ordered mine?
..Kinda seems confusing what i'm trying to say. hah. But any answers would be great
nu nu

#44 User is offline   Krystal 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 14958
  • Posts: 2,058
  • Joined: 20-October 07

Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:35 PM

I preregistered and chose the badge mailing option. When should I get my badge?
Acen 2011: I lost my red kodak camera. If you found it, PLEASE contact me. I really miss it.

#45 User is offline   Aya 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16803
  • Posts: 373
  • Joined: 16-January 08
  • Location:Madison, WI

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:15 PM

Between January and April. Sorry. I had to to tell, even though I'm not on staff.

But damn! You guy's are amazing year!

Great work!
Possible Cosplay's for ACen 2011
~Futuristic Blood Elf: World of Warcraft/Original Design.(5%)
~Team Rocket Grunt: Pokemon

~Lightning: Final Fantasy XIII (5%)
~Umbreon Gijinka: Pokemon (5%)

#46 User is offline   Riker 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316
  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: 25-February 08
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:20 PM

View PostGhoul304, on Sep 21 2008, 01:01 PM, said:

I'm currently 17 and i would like to bring my little sister along with me this year, she is 11 years old. I'll be turning 18 in mid january. I'm ordering my badge right now, to get the early bird special rate. Thing is, do i have to be 18 right now to add my sister in with me in the same group, or will i have to wait until i'm 18 to do so.
and if so, Can i just buy her badge then (once i'm 18) even though i already ordered mine?
..Kinda seems confusing what i'm trying to say. hah. But any answers would be great


The system calculates your age based on how old you will be at the beginning of the con, not how old you are right now. So this should be fine. If you encounter any problems with it, let me know.
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section


Property of SongstressLenne ♥

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#47 User is offline   kimuhalu 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17064
  • Posts: 233
  • Joined: 31-January 08
  • Location:Springfield, IL

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

Regarding paying for registration, If I choose 'Pay By Credit Card' can I use my Debit card to pay?
Kamen Rider Decade (Inspired Outfit) (Kamen Rider Decade) 4%

Twitter :: My Figure Collection :: My Cosplay Blog :: ACen 2014

#48 User is offline   Bloo09 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891
  • Posts: 2,255
  • Joined: 14-April 08
  • Location:Chicago ish

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

yes you can use debit as long as Visa, Master Card or Discover card are part of your debit card.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#49 User is offline   kimuhalu 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17064
  • Posts: 233
  • Joined: 31-January 08
  • Location:Springfield, IL

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:18 PM

Thank you, I just wanted to make sure.
Kamen Rider Decade (Inspired Outfit) (Kamen Rider Decade) 4%

Twitter :: My Figure Collection :: My Cosplay Blog :: ACen 2014

#50 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:28 AM

I just tried to pay for my group (4 people with badge mailing) with my Mastercard debit card, and got the following error:

Quote

Error

A serious error has occurred. Please hit the 'back' button on your browser and try again. If this error persists, try e-mailing tech support with the following information.

* Error Type: 0 (550 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded. d4sm7244420fga.5 )
* File: Abstract.php
* Line: 351


Any clue what this is? Should I try again tomorrow (because of the "daily sending quota exceeded" part)?

The system now shows my group as Paid, but I want to confirm that it worked - not sure what information I need to give to someone for this to be checked over. I have NOT received an email receipt for payment yet.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Also, my Badge Status is listed as "registered - unpaid", while my Group Status is "paid". Ahah, I'm quite confused! Sorry for the trouble!

This post has been edited by Smeet: 22 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#51 User is offline   Riker 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316
  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: 25-February 08
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

View PostSmeet, on Sep 22 2008, 11:28 AM, said:

I just tried to pay for my group (4 people with badge mailing) with my Mastercard debit card, and got the following error:



Any clue what this is? Should I try again tomorrow (because of the "daily sending quota exceeded" part)?

The system now shows my group as Paid, but I want to confirm that it worked - not sure what information I need to give to someone for this to be checked over. I have NOT received an email receipt for payment yet.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Also, my Badge Status is listed as "registered - unpaid", while my Group Status is "paid". Ahah, I'm quite confused! Sorry for the trouble!


I know exactly what happened. Problem is, it shouldn't be happening. I'll work on it as soon as I get home -- I'm at work right now -- and I'll double-check on exactly what's up with your account.
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section


Property of SongstressLenne ♥

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#52 User is offline   Riker 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316
  • Posts: 261
  • Joined: 25-February 08
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

Hey folks, I've started a centralized place for FAQs about Registration this year. Please read it before posting a question here -- but if you still have a question, definitely and by all means, post it here!
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section


Property of SongstressLenne ♥

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#53 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:49 AM

View PostRiker, on Sep 22 2008, 12:42 PM, said:

I know exactly what happened. Problem is, it shouldn't be happening. I'll work on it as soon as I get home -- I'm at work right now -- and I'll double-check on exactly what's up with your account.

Ah, thanks so much - if you need any info from me to find my account let me know! I really appreciate the help. Thank you!
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#54 User is offline   TheRabbi 

  • IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591
  • Posts: 1,341
  • Joined: 24-May 03
  • Location:Evanston, IL

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:30 PM

View PostSmeet, on Sep 22 2008, 12:49 PM, said:

Ah, thanks so much - if you need any info from me to find my account let me know! I really appreciate the help. Thank you!


Smeet, I'm on the case. Check your PMs.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#55 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:41 PM

Thank you, Riker and TheRabbi, for fixing my account up. <3 You guys are all great!
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#56 User is offline   DatBan 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9727
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 08-March 07

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

Hey, one of my hopeful group members just got the same error code that Smeet got, though with a different checksum listed.

[edit] When trying to join, that is, and I get the same one when dealing with trying to invite them.

This post has been edited by DatBan: 28 September 2008 - 08:12 PM


#57 User is offline   AndrewSP 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17267
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 18-February 08
  • Location:Columbus, OH

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

Same error just happened to me when I tried to pay, and I also want to make sure that my payment went through, since my badge status says "paid and pending action" now.

And my sister just got a similar message when she tried to reset her password (she just found it in her old e-mails, so she doesn't need to reset it now).
Anime Collection - Twitter - MyAnimeList
Remember to tweet @adultswim and say that you want them to #BringBackToonami!

Come to our panels at Anime Central 2012! (Tentatively final times and locations)
Top Hats, Tea, and Puzzles: Professor Layton - Friday at 11:00am in the Hyatt DaVinci A-B Room
Deculture! A Macross Panel - Saturday, 9:15 am in the Doubletree Dublin Room

#58 User is offline   Bloo09 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891
  • Posts: 2,255
  • Joined: 14-April 08
  • Location:Chicago ish

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:52 PM

if it says paid pending action it means you are paid.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#59 User is offline   AndrewSP 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17267
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 18-February 08
  • Location:Columbus, OH

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:29 PM

View PostBloo09, on Sep 28 2008, 11:52 PM, said:

if it says paid pending action it means you are paid.

Ok, thanks!
Anime Collection - Twitter - MyAnimeList
Remember to tweet @adultswim and say that you want them to #BringBackToonami!

Come to our panels at Anime Central 2012! (Tentatively final times and locations)
Top Hats, Tea, and Puzzles: Professor Layton - Friday at 11:00am in the Hyatt DaVinci A-B Room
Deculture! A Macross Panel - Saturday, 9:15 am in the Doubletree Dublin Room

#60 User is offline   DatBan 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9727
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 08-March 07

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

Should I advise people who are hoping to join my group to pay by themselves if they can, then?

  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users