Anime Central Forums: Cosplayers Needed For Fashion Show @ Columbia College Chicago - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cosplayers Needed For Fashion Show @ Columbia College Chicago Center for Asian Arts and Media (C.A.A.M) Cosplay Fashion Show

#1 User is offline   andaloo 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9631

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

Hey Everyone,

The Center for Asian Arts and Media (http://www.colum.edu...anartsandmedia/) is putting on a Japanese Street Fashion and Cosplay Fashion show on September 25th.

We are in need of cosplayers who would like to either model their cosplay or lend a design for our show. We have about 10 open slots and are looking for couplings (i.e. male and female cosplay from the same anime, manga, video game or whatever).

We are looking to finalize the list of participants this week. This is a non-paying job but the event will be taped and photographed so this would be a great addition to anyone's portfolio.

If you are interested please PM me and I will contact you further via e-mail. While PMing me please keep in mind the following:

-the event is Sept 25th at 6:00pm at 1104 S. Wabash, Chicago, IL 60605
-non-paying but photo op's (you will receive copies)
-you will need to be available the following days (possibly all day) Thursdays 11th, 18th, and (definitely all day) 25th
-in your PM let me know who you would be cosplaying or what cosplay you are lending
-you will be accredited for your work

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you guys!

#2 User is offline   ~Sarah-Chan~ 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17387

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:44 AM

I would consider posting this in the meetup zone. It will get much more attention and there are always people checking those threads. You could keep two threads but that is sort of pointless.

This post has been edited by Sarah: 01 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

#3 User is offline   andaloo 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9631

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:04 AM

I'll try posting it there too. Never hurts. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users