Anime Central Forums: Aa 09 Signups? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Aa 09 Signups? Yes, I know it's early...

#1 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

Around what time of the year will they put up the '09 Artist's Alley signups?

I really, really, really want a table for next year, but I don't want to miss my chance! I know it's going to be quite a ways off, but I just want to rest knowing what to expect. :)
Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#2 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:18 AM

Keep checking the forums towards the end of the year, beginning of 2009. More information is posted around then. I believe you may also PM the DH Voltaire30, to be put on the email subscription for news and updates. I'm sure closer to the end of the year, there will be a comprehensive sticky of Q&A's. :D
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#3 User is offline   BlackWaltzPinion 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18824

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:03 PM

Last year they put it up right before Thanksgiving. I remember my cousin telling me to get in before it filled up at our family turkey gathering and I was like, 'Dude, I got on the list like a week ago'. But I heard it fills up pretty fast after they open it.

magefeathers of Cello Raptor Studios
Love thy plague.
2012 Cosplay = Flam
My DeviantArt

#4 User is offline   Nayias 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19255

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

Just out of curiousity, could someone reg for the AA, then add people to their table once they found out who all was going?

I understand it's kind of a longshot, so I'll be sure I've got this straight soon-ish..
Whatever happens, happens...
My devART Page

Creator - Generations Come check it out in my deviant art gallery!!1

#5 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:48 PM

Yes just pm me with your email. The list should go live around the time the FAQ goes up on the forums, hopefully sooner if everything goes according to plan. You will want to make sure you can receive emails from the domain of acen.org
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#6 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:01 AM

View PostNayias, on Sep 2 2008, 12:33 AM, said:

Just out of curiousity, could someone reg for the AA, then add people to their table once they found out who all was going?

I understand it's kind of a longshot, so I'll be sure I've got this straight soon-ish..

Yes you can add people after you sign up, unfortunately only 4 people can be attached to a full table. That is 3 other people plus you. To speed up the process of you receiving your Artist Alley Badge/Table it is advisable that you get me that information on the ArtistAlley reg form.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#7 User is offline   Nayias 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19255

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:04 AM

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification, Voltaire, I'm sure I'll be asking you a few more questions for clarification before Acen, :P
Whatever happens, happens...
My devART Page

Creator - Generations Come check it out in my deviant art gallery!!1

#8 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:22 PM

You will be able to get an update and knowledge from the ML list, and it will also be posted on the forums. When the Alley reg opens.
See the topic ML list to sign up. A general idea is around the end of 08 - the beginning of 09.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users