Anime Central Forums: Strawberry And Voice's Of Chaos Bday Meet Up - Anime Central Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Strawberry And Voice's Of Chaos Bday Meet Up come celebrate with us. :)

#331 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:23 AM

View PostAnimepix, on Oct 19 2008, 11:02 PM, said:

di- you ever have the chance to up the vids?

I'm having major issues with Facebook and computing in general. So I'm burning a couple CDs with all the content I wanna upload to various places and one of the next couple days I plan to hog one of the nice Macs at school and upload like mad. Yay for being a student!

....though, I wonder if my laptop would behave better with Facebook? *heads off to try*
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#332 Guest_Animepix_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

View PostKnitChick, on Oct 20 2008, 02:23 AM, said:

I'm having major issues with Facebook and computing in general. So I'm burning a couple CDs with all the content I wanna upload to various places and one of the next couple days I plan to hog one of the nice Macs at school and upload like mad. Yay for being a student!

....though, I wonder if my laptop would behave better with Facebook? *heads off to try*

... fail?

#333 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:42 PM

Facebook behaves better on the nice iMacs at school than at home.

Got the photos all uploaded though not all are tagged. I did a speed tag on some tho. Feel free to add tags I missed, I gotta go to class. I'll start in on the videos tomorrow.

I did get two videos uploaded to YouTube (that's being fail too....), just check my YouTube profile, I'm KnitChick1979 there. I'll try and get more uploaded later.
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users