THE CONFIRMED DATE FOR THIS IS OCT 4TH, 2008 @ NOON!!!
McCormick Grove which is about 1/2 a mile from the Brookfield site (where the C^3 picnic was at).
If you use the satellite view for the link above, you'll see the Brookfield grove is on the left side of the parking lot. So McCormick Grove is less than 5 minutes away from the original planned location.
1. Food This will be a cook out meet up so pleaz remember to bring any kind of food. meat wise, i don't care. hot dogs, burgers, sausage's, whatever kind of meat you can bring or contribute. All i'm asking is that there is enough for everyone. I don't want people going hungry at this thing. Any kind of snack food is welcome. Cookies, cupcakes, fruit salad whatever you can create, pleaz bring it. again just make sure there is enough for everyone.
2. Cosplay It's not required but you are more then welcome to cosplay. Just remember, it will be a bit cooler in Oct i'm sure so make sure to dress warm and comfortable. We'll be outside for most of the day. I am also hoping to have a few people offer some photo shoots during the event so if your interested, Pleaz let me know and let me know if you will be available that day.
3. NO ALCOHOL!!! i know you guys won't bring it but i have to post it up. We will most likely have our younger cosplayer's attending this event so pleaz be respectful to them and to others around you. Do not bring any alcohol to this event. I don't want to have to deal with the very angry parents who place they're teen's in our hands so with all do respect do not attend my meet up drunk or semi drunk. I will not allow it and will remove you right on the spot. If anyone smokes, i am also asking you to pleaz take it to the parking lot.
4. Please Clean Up After Yourselves. This is a public park and we're prolly not going to be the only people there so i am asking you guys pleaz pick up any garbage or mess that you make. All of you are mature adults here. Lets not set a bad example for the younger ones. Pleaz clean up any trash or spills that you make.
5. Rides/Car Pooling Make sure you all have a way to get to the park if you are going. If anyone needs help getting there i will be providing the directions later on but pleaz make sure you have a ride there and back. I don't want anyone to be left behind. If you can't stay long, pleaz let me know so i can get you home on time and safely.
6. HAVE FUN!!!! The single most important rule of all is to just enjoy yourselves and have a blast.
i believe that cover's everything. Now if you have any questions about this. Ask me in this thread, Ask Xenida Or Voice's Of Chaos. And i hope to see you guys there.
This post has been edited by SloutyStrawberry: 04 September 2008 - 12:50 AM