Anime Central Forums: Hey Guys! Did You Meet Me? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hey Guys! Did You Meet Me? If you met me or think you may have met me and wanna get in touch!

#1 User is offline   Rizu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19081

Post icon  Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:45 PM

Hey everyone! Just looking to possibly get in touch with some people I met at ACen this year.
I was cosplaying Misa Amane from Death Note, and was with my boyfriend (Light). http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/183..._xrizuchanx.jpg
That's me, the brunnette.

So you know the drill! Drop a reply or message me if you met me, talked to me, saw me walking around, or any number of things!

Also--
A bit off topic (not really..but whatever x.x), I met a REALLY nice Chii waiting for the con to open saturday...and someone took a video of my boyfriend killing me via death note.... does anyone have access to those videos [better yet, did you take it? o.O]. Said videographer gave me and my boyfriend muffins when we were finished.

Thanks!

<3 Rizu

I'm Tanj!
Upcoming cosplays!
-Gothic Alice [100%- Debut at ACen Sunday!]
-Simca [100%- ACen '10 SATURDAY!]
-Marie Mjolnir [Planning]
ACen '10, fothermucker. Bring it.!
Tekomuto Fangirl! <3 I LOVE THE TENTACLE RAPE MONSTER

#2 User is offline   Rissid 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17783

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Hey, by nice Chii, do you mean she was handing out cookies and donuts and stuff? Because my friend was wandering around in her Chii wig, no costume, handing them out. We were waiting for our room.

#3 User is offline   Ita-chan 

• IRT
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 18016

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:55 PM

View PostRizu, on Aug 5 2008, 09:45 PM, said:

Hey everyone! Just looking to possibly get in touch with some people I met at ACen this year.
I was cosplaying Misa Amane from Death Note, and was with my boyfriend (Light). http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/183..._xrizuchanx.jpg
That's me, the brunnette.

So you know the drill! Drop a reply or message me if you met me, talked to me, saw me walking around, or any number of things!

Also--
A bit off topic (not really..but whatever x.x), I met a REALLY nice Chii waiting for the con to open saturday...and someone took a video of my boyfriend killing me via death note.... does anyone have access to those videos [better yet, did you take it? o.O]. Said videographer gave me and my boyfriend muffins when we were finished.

Thanks!

<3 Rizu

Hey misa, this is Tobi.(i was the girl with the orange mask and purse) I gave you guys blueberry muffins. and I was handing out poptarts because i had brought them for my friends who were waiting in the registration line and hadn't ate so i gave them to random people because they didn't want them. and the movie should be on youtube under the otaku quest's account just search Otaku quest 2008 and you'll be able to find it! Thanks for you time, too bad i didn't win though :'(

#4 User is offline   Rizu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19081

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

View PostIta-chan, on Oct 9 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

Hey misa, this is Tobi.(i was the girl with the orange mask and purse) I gave you guys blueberry muffins. and I was handing out poptarts because i had brought them for my friends who were waiting in the registration line and hadn't ate so i gave them to random people because they didn't want them. and the movie should be on youtube under the otaku quest's account just search Otaku quest 2008 and you'll be able to find it! Thanks for you time, too bad i didn't win though :'(

Awww...I can't find it. ;_;

I'm Tanj!
Upcoming cosplays!
-Gothic Alice [100%- Debut at ACen Sunday!]
-Simca [100%- ACen '10 SATURDAY!]
-Marie Mjolnir [Planning]
ACen '10, fothermucker. Bring it.!
Tekomuto Fangirl! <3 I LOVE THE TENTACLE RAPE MONSTER

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic