• This topic is locked

For Acen '09

#1 User is offline   blackcat18 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16853

Post icon  Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

my anime club was considering setting up a booth with the club artists for next year, my question is how to register the seperate members to be able to have the artist alley passes...or are they all just general passes? :mellow:
ACen 2015

Female Otoya Ittoki- 100% done
Leafeon ginjinka- 100% done
Kaoru Hitachin - 50% done (need jacket and tie yet...)

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

View Postblackcat18, on Jun 20 2008, 06:08 PM, said:

my anime club was considering setting up a booth with the club artists for next year, my question is how to register the seperate members to be able to have the artist alley passes...or are they all just general passes? :mellow:

When table registration goes online you can request a table, power drop, a prefered placement...etc. Make sure you read the rules, their will be a couple of additions. Once you have your table confirmation your badge (if you have purchased it) will be changed over as soon as possible.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   BlackWaltzPinion 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18824

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Come sit by us! It'll be our second year! And we bring yummy food, like granola bars, bananas and things of that sort!

magefeathers of Cello Raptor Studios
Love thy plague.
2012 Cosplay = Flam
My DeviantArt

#4 User is offline   Vegarin 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 19162

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:07 PM

View PostBlackWaltzPinion, on Aug 6 2008, 05:55 PM, said:

Come sit by us! It'll be our second year! And we bring yummy food, like granola bars, bananas and things of that sort!

It's gonna be my second year too! I think I'm gonna find you...cause I'm a very hungry person :ph34r:

#5 User is offline   BlackWaltzPinion 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18824

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:52 PM

That'll be fun. This year we brought lots of granola, bread and peanut butter, leftover pizza, two liters of pop and bottled water. And then apples and bananas, because those're my favorite. XD What did you sell this year? I had brought some prints, but those didn't go too well. It was mostly my friend's buttons and all the plushies I made that flew off the table. I'm thinking of bringing some painted bags too with Gir and Pikachu and cute things like that.

magefeathers of Cello Raptor Studios
Love thy plague.
2012 Cosplay = Flam
My DeviantArt

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users