Artist Alley 09 Questions: Merged

#31 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

View PostWorldlygate, on Sep 9 2008, 07:35 PM, said:

Why was the table price highered??? =[ It's like-60$ now. I'll have to buy a half table this year then...
Btw, when does alley registration open?

The table prices are higher for a couple of reasons, the most important being:
All cons our size are more exspensive. That is a fact unfortunatly we can not change that. In addition we are the largest Artist Alley in the united states. It would make sense that we have a price close to our competetors.

The alley reg will open around the end of 08-start of 09. I am very sorry I can not be more specific.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#32 User is offline   Lady Luck 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17675

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:46 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on Sep 9 2008, 08:00 PM, said:

The table prices are higher for a couple of reasons, the most important being:
All cons our size are more exspensive. That is a fact unfortunatly we can not change that. In addition we are the largest Artist Alley in the united states. It would make sense that we have a price close to our competetors.

The alley reg will open around the end of 08-start of 09. I am very sorry I can not be more specific.

Does this mean that the date that was previously on the AA section of the new website was incorrect?
Pokettokon - January 10-11, 2009 - East Peoria, IL

#33 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:05 PM

View PostLady Luck, on Sep 9 2008, 08:46 PM, said:

Does this mean that the date that was previously on the AA section of the new website was incorrect?

yes it was. sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#34 User is offline   timythekid 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 19354

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:48 PM

I'm planning on carving my own swords (my own designs) out of wood and sell them this year. I'm ready to start my work, but i just thought of this. I've only seen drawings, paintings, and other nik-naks in artist's ally, and I'm not exactly sure if I'm allowed to sell swords of any type, even wooden.

So am i allowed to sell wooden swords?

#35 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

View Posttimythekid, on Sep 12 2008, 07:48 PM, said:

I'm planning on carving my own swords (my own designs) out of wood and sell them this year. I'm ready to start my work, but i just thought of this. I've only seen drawings, paintings, and other nik-naks in artist's ally, and I'm not exactly sure if I'm allowed to sell swords of any type, even wooden.

So am i allowed to sell wooden swords?

as long as you hand created it, yeah. granted you will have to id check for people to purchase because it is a sword.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users