Anime Central Forums: Calling All Fantasy J-rock Bands! - Anime Central Forums

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Calling All Fantasy J-rock Bands! A thread for the...3-5 fantasy J-Rock bands out there! ^_^

#31 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

View Postrini, on Jun 14 2008, 02:23 PM, said:

::Aika clings to Ama-chan::
i sick ;-;

Well, don't get me sick!! However, in real life (switching back to "KusanagiRobin" mode) I do make this odd tea for my friend whenever he's sick. I made it completely by a fluke one day, but he got better in no time. He got sick two more times, and both times my tea helped him heal faster. The only problem is, my intuition tells me that I've been using ingredients specifically designed for him. But I think I can come up with a recipe for you. Just tell me what aches and what ails you (and if you're allergic to anything).

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Jun 14 2008, 03:20 PM, said:

SuSuSai as an opener?
Excuse me...I think you made a typo with that...

But we'll gladly go on tour with you ^_^

(Back to Amaya mode) It's only fair. We've only been touring for (calculates real-time and pretend-time) about a year I'd say. ACen will be our first overseas tour; we want to start slow. And if we get a big enough following, only THEN can we think about headlining. Yuki made that mistake. He didn't use his connections and decide to jump straight to headlining. He DOES have quite a large ego.

Yuki: Someone talking about me?

Amaya: Yes, we were talking about how your bigheadedness split up Snow Black.

Yuki: We had a crappy contract! That had nothing to do with me!

Amaya: Well, pray that SuSuSai doesn't get in that same mess, or it's your head. (reaches for Pocky katana, thinks about it, then pulls out a REAL katana, and he skirts out of the room)

And now, for a random amalgamation of our bands' names:

Sweet Naked Bloody Demented Cyanide Lullaby. Yeah, I don't know where I was going with that.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#32 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:10 PM

-pouts and falls back in the chair-
I hate when you make sense... but I guess you're right..this time. We'll be their opener for now and when they become yesterday's news, we'll return the favor. <-- is not evil and conceited at all.

Anyway, Amaya-chan. About that name. Think we should make a song with all of us on it?
SuSuSai could rock it and I suppose for the sake of the others I could let a few more people sing lead with me...
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay Plans:Sooyoung [No. 08] (Girls' Generation) / Angewomon (Digimon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) / Sailor Luna(Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)/
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2008: Victoria Amon Sena (Original) //// Yoruchi (cat form)////Kuukaku Shiba////Kuroko Aoki - Original J-rock
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#33 User is offline   RitsukasMemory 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9399

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

::Tooru raises a brow::

-Remember this, if you are a talent that no one likes, you are a talent that no one will listen to. Learn to humble yourself before your elders and your peers. There is a reason that our bands have gotten as far as we have, and it has not been by each of us fighting for the center light on stage. You should respect the people that you can learn from.-

<- tends to be more blunt than necessary (Although, strangely enough, I've said something somewhat similar to that to a choir member before.)

~~~~~

Haha, I can totally see Kaminari and Tooru pretty much trying to kill each other! I've been updating Tooru's bio (not online, though), and actually added conceited people to his dislikes a while ago... He also likes to sing 'I feel pretty' when putting on all of his make up... I've been really bored.
Do you fancy Billie Piper, Sir?

#34 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

yeah yeah...

~~~~~

I'm still trying to get the perfect blend cocky and conceited but smart for Kaminari without making her too much like me >.<
I want her to be conceited but it should be toned down...I think I'll leave it where it's at though. With Amaya being like her ...moral anchor....
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay Plans:Sooyoung [No. 08] (Girls' Generation) / Angewomon (Digimon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) / Sailor Luna(Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)/
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2008: Victoria Amon Sena (Original) //// Yoruchi (cat form)////Kuukaku Shiba////Kuroko Aoki - Original J-rock

#35 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:47 AM

I like being the moral anchor. Thank you for your supporting words, Tooru. I KNEW there was something about you I liked. (steps two feet closer) That's my way of showing affection....I move two feet closer.
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#36 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

uh oh. Amaya like someone. Is the apocolypse coming?

#37 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

-Hideki clings to Yei-chan and pouts at Tooru-

Tooru is mean! Trying to give Hideki away to another band!
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#38 User is offline   RitsukasMemory 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9399

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

::Tooru pats Hideki on the head a little harder than necessary, which is odd looking due to their difference in height::

-Don't worry, the band wouldn't be the same without you... Besides, I need someone else to take the brunt of Naoki and Hoshi's pranks.-

~~~~~
That's Tooru's way of showing affection, he pats you on the head rather awkwardly. ^^;
Do you fancy Billie Piper, Sir?

#39 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:18 PM

View PostCrimsonAnime, on Jun 15 2008, 11:11 AM, said:

uh oh. Amaya like someone. Is the apocolypse coming?

<_<

I wonder if Aika's feeling better; she never got back to me about a tea recipe.

#40 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:59 PM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on Jun 15 2008, 08:18 PM, said:

<_<

I wonder if Aika's feeling better; she never got back to me about a tea recipe.

....I think I'm being ignored.....

~~~~

hmm...I should txt her....

#41 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

Oh you're not being ignored; you're just getting an evil look. :3

#42 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Oh. I see how it is. Well then....-returns evil look-
Take that.

#43 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:44 AM

>:3

No one can resist teh EVIL KITTY!!!

#44 User is offline   jackspicer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3522

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:46 AM

:Yukio walks and sets in the corner:

They cant get me if i don't put my back to them...
Proud member of the Bishe Brigade

#45 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:30 AM

Aa, Yuki-kun!

::Naoki's eyes light up as he walks over to Yukio's corner, dragging his chair and notebook behind him::

::suddenly, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his...::

DS!! Did you bring yours? I owe you from last time--this time, I WILL win! ::mischievous grin::

This post has been edited by this_chick25: 18 June 2008 - 09:28 AM

Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#46 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:29 AM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on Jun 16 2008, 10:44 AM, said:

>:3

No one can resist teh EVIL KITTY!!!

Is that so? Hmph...I resist....
~~~~~~
Nya! Robin-chan! I LOVE those two extra cosplays in our signature! I'd love to see them! PLEASE bring on for 2009! If Im in charge of the SM shoot...Ill let you be in it ^_^

View Postjackspicer, on Jun 18 2008, 07:46 AM, said:

:Yukio walks and sets in the corner:

They cant get me if i don't put my back to them...
-looks at Yukio- hmmm...Kaito...Yukio...Kaito...
-ditches Aika's brother and walks over to Yukio. Holds out hand- Why hello there.

#47 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:44 AM

(looks down at her updated list of '09/Beyond cosplays) Yeah, Sailor Robin I thought of way longer than Sailor Hinata, but they are both cool ideas. The only problem is I'm limiting myself to two new cosplay projects each year, and the first one's Yoruichi.

But back to Jrock matters. I recently dug up my violin case from the basement. Violin still looks in pretty good shape, thank goodness; if it passes standards I can probably bring the case itself. I found my black obi from my kimono from senior prom. Black roses shouldn't be a problem...if I can manage it I might style my own wig. (makes a list)

The Pocky katana itself should be easy; it's the sheath that'll be a problem.

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 18 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

#48 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

You could always leave it sheathless...

^_^ I'm making my lists as well. Right now it's the buying /making list
IE - buying the sailor pluto tiara, gloves and possibly earings and possibly leotard.
making the skirt, collar, shoes, glove border, choker, staff

I'm glad I finally settled on Kaminari's wig. but I need to buy something to make it...floofy...and I need to get feathers and beads to add to the tiara which I want to get now before Claire's get's rid of their prom stuff.

#49 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8685

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

View PostKusanagiRobin, on Jun 18 2008, 11:44 AM, said:

(looks down at her updated list of '09/Beyond cosplays) Yeah, Sailor Robin I thought of way longer than Sailor Hinata, but they are both cool ideas. The only problem is I'm limiting myself to two new cosplay projects each year, and the first one's Yoruichi.

But back to Jrock matters. I recently dug up my violin case from the basement. Violin still looks in pretty good shape, thank goodness; if it passes standards I can probably bring the case itself. I found my black obi from my kimono from senior prom. Black roses shouldn't be a problem...if I can manage it I might style my own wig. (makes a list)

The Pocky katana itself should be easy; it's the sheath that'll be a problem.

You....JUST dug it up from the basement?! You mean to tell me you haven't played it in a while?!?!?! TT__TT

::cradles her violin like a small child::

I...I would...never...my...poor, poor...baby.....Never let go of...baby TT__TT
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#50 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:18 PM

View Postmens_pocky06, on Jun 18 2008, 01:11 PM, said:

You....JUST dug it up from the basement?! You mean to tell me you haven't played it in a while?!?!?! TT__TT

::cradles her violin like a small child::

I...I would...never...my...poor, poor...baby.....Never let go of...baby TT__TT

I like my violin, too!!! :sad: I've been trying for the longest time to get lessons; maybe then I can actually know how to play it in time for ACen '09, but it's been rough going--money, of course, being the leading reason. So it's been sitting there. Don't worry; I dusted it off, it's all good. Okay, well one of the tuners are loose, but that happened a LONG time ago.

#51 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8685

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

*sniff* T_T...well...ok...that's not too bad :P

I actually haven't played in a major concert for a bit over 2 years now...but I keep practicing on my own. I'm thinking of taking some violin classes next spring semester ^_^...that way I can brush up on live performances in time for Acen ^_^<3

I am going to buy some sheet music within the next few weeks ^_^...
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#52 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:28 PM

ooh!ooh!
I really think we should all write a song together and perform it A-cen!
Hopefully by then I 'll be over my nerves ^_^

#53 User is offline   WhippedTasuki 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 17664

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:41 PM

I'm baacckkk!!! ^_^ And Tsukiko doesn't play bass, just guitar.

Sooo...do we need a drummer? ....*shifty eyes* Could we accept a crossplaying drummer????

~Tasuki
The Akatsuki Mom

My Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/darkangelswings (Feel free to friend me! Just tell me where you're from when you do)
My Photobucket: http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/Rav...r/A-Cen%202008/

Cosplays:
A-Cen '09: Queen Dahlia, ?Shippuden Tenten?, ?Mew Mew Zankuro?, ?Mia from FE:PoR/RD?, Tsukiko Saki (original jrock)
ASTL '09: Urd from OMG, Paine from FFX-2, Konan, ?Umi from MKR or Yazoo from FF7:AC?
Naka-kon '09: Elena the Turk, Rave Konan, Shippuden Temari
A-Cen '08: Konan, Shippuden Temari, Hippie Akatsuki

#54 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:46 PM

*Amaya raises an eyebrow* Depends. If they make a REALLY convincing woman...and they need candy in their outfit! (is intrigued by Tsukiko's suggestion)

This post has been edited by KusanagiRobin: 21 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

#55 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:24 AM

I know some people that make convincing women....
not on here...
but I kn ow some people...

#56 User is offline   Rini 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17020

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:26 AM

Aika/rini can write us some songs!

::aika and kaito walk in, kaito's all tan but aika is still pale::

its soooo not fair.
;-;
<(^_^)> Rewr :3

#57 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

Apparently I make a really convincing man... *is not quite proud of that, and learned this the hard way from ACen '08*

#58 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:31 AM

we can all make convincing men...
well...those of us without huge boobs....

#59 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

Depends on what your definition of "man" is....butt-scratching man, beefy man, bishounen... :lol: I'm a beefy man with a sensitive side. :D

#60 User is offline   Rini 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17020

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

mm i tried to dress like a boy wednesday, i taped my chest down and everything

ethan said i was too pretty to ever pass for a boy ^^

and yet bran didnt recognize me xD
<(^_^)> Rewr :3

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »