Anime Central Forums: Who Wants Resident Evil To Have An Official Photoshoot In 2009? - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who Wants Resident Evil To Have An Official Photoshoot In 2009? For the sake of organization, who thinks we should?

#31 User is offline   R1KKu 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 601

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:40 AM

I wanted to do it this year, but kinda forgot to bring my big bottle of fake blood... anyways. I think we should have some gory action in our photoshoot(s), like stuff you would see in the games or the movies, whether it be having everyone (that is or was alive) lying on the ground in a pool of blood or being attacked by a zombie or 2. Im talking like more realistic looking action, not just the stuff we did this year at the dome, where everyone posed like how they did. I think it would be awesome. :heart: Hell, Id even do this outside of a convention.
I have zombies and I'm not afraid to use them!!

#32 User is offline   Smeet 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

View PostR1KKu, on Jun 6 2008, 11:40 AM, said:

I wanted to do it this year, but kinda forgot to bring my big bottle of fake blood... anyways. I think we should have some gory action in our photoshoot(s), like stuff you would see in the games or the movies, whether it be having everyone (that is or was alive) lying on the ground in a pool of blood or being attacked by a zombie or 2. Im talking like more realistic looking action, not just the stuff we did this year at the dome, where everyone posed like how they did. I think it would be awesome. :heart: Hell, Id even do this outside of a convention.

Sounds awesome, and I'd be willing to supply the blood. Only problem is, where would we be able to do it? We can't very well cover the dome floor with blood, fake or otherwise. xD;

I'm still picking up supplies for my portable Zombie Creation Station - hopefully when Halloween comes 'round I'll be able to find one of those really nice fake arms. Y'know, the ones that look like they've been ripped off of the body, with tendons and skin, not just a bit of bone at the end? </offTopic>

xD

This post has been edited by Smeet: 06 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#33 User is offline   R1KKu 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 601

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

View PostSmeet, on Jun 6 2008, 12:09 PM, said:

Sounds awesome, and I'd be willing to supply the blood. Only problem is, where would we be able to do it? We can't very well cover the dome floor with blood, fake or otherwise. xD;

I'm still picking up supplies for my portable Zombie Creation Station - hopefully when Halloween comes 'round I'll be able to find one of those really nice fake arms. Y'know, the ones that look like they've been ripped off of the body, with tendons and skin, not just a bit of bone at the end? </offTopic>

xD

Id say maybe one of the parking garages, or there was this outdoor ramp area we found by mistake that's down one of the halls in the basement, even by the loading docks near the convention center might work. We should also bring something to clean up the blood afterwards, maybe just some water will do it. :blush:
I have zombies and I'm not afraid to use them!!

#34 User is offline   Smeet 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

View PostR1KKu, on Jun 6 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

Id say maybe one of the parking garages, or there was this outdoor ramp area we found by mistake that's down one of the halls in the basement, even by the loading docks near the convention center might work. We should also bring something to clean up the blood afterwards, maybe just some water will do it. :blush:

I'd still be really leery of staining anything - I can't imagine the property owners would be pleased.

-Maybe- if someone brought a big tarp or something to put over the area... but I don't know how practical that is.

And as for cleaning up the fake blood - heh, you going to bring some super soakers or something? xD

I think I'll definitely leave the decision making on that up to the photoshoot organizer. xP

I don't know, I'll be happy if we can just get a nice group like we did this year. We just need more zombies so we can have some nice zombie-rush pictures. :D MOAR ZOMBIES! -waves fist in air-

This post has been edited by Smeet: 06 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

#35 User is offline   Smeet 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:45 AM

Ok, I've decided that I will have a "major" cosplay next year that isn't a zombie, but I'll definitely change into the zombie costume for the photoshoot.

Question - are we going to wait a bit before trying to decide on a time and date for the 'shoot? I know right now is ridiculously early for planning convention stuff, but hey, <insert proverb about being early here>. xD

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users