Anime Central Forums: D.gray-man Panel Feedback, Anyone? :3 - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

D.gray-man Panel Feedback, Anyone? :3 Did you come see us on Sat.?

#1 User is offline   Komurin II 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16688
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 08-January 08

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

Loren and I had a total blast running the panel for you guys. We'd love to hear what you liked, what you didn't, and what you'd like to see more of. I'll be running the panel again at Youmacon, though I'm not certain Loren will be able to make it.

Also, I wanted to thank all of you for making our panel such a huge success and so enjoyable to run. It was entirely the highlight of our con. If any of you guys want to keep in touch, leave a note!

We're so sorry to the Finders! We think we might have cursed your section by designating you guys as Finders. xD;;;

And, God, well. xD; Let's all just hope that the Komurin apocalypse that is nigh to be swift and painless.

#2 User is offline   CatTheTerrible 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 1054
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 16-September 03
  • Location:Florida

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

O hay. I was the really grouchy Kanda at the photoshoots. :) (I was dressed up as Lust at the panel, though). You guys cracked me up.

"Beauty and the Beast" made me hit my head repeatedly against my desk, by the way. CRACK IS CRACK. Some things your mind's ear can't un-hear. ;_; Why? Why?
-----------------------------
Cat the Terrible
Tumblr - deviantART - Cosplay.com - Twitter - Blogspot
ACen 2012 Cosplay:
Friday: God Tier Aradia
Crystal Ball: Genderbent Equius
Saturday: Signless
Sunday: Terezi... all from Homestuck. u_u

#3 User is offline   Ohki 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8930
  • Posts: 1,308
  • Joined: 02-January 07
  • Location:The Rewinding City <3

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

Oh God, that panel was absolutely GREAT. Though we must all fear for our poor lives, now that Komui rules the world...I think we can expect a Komurin apocalypse XD.
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#4 User is offline   Komurin II 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16688
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 08-January 08

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:50 AM

View PostCatTheTerrible, on May 21 2008, 12:38 PM, said:

O hay. I was the really grouchy Kanda at the photoshoots. :) (I was dressed up as Lust at the panel, though). You guys cracked me up.

"Beauty and the Beast" made me hit my head repeatedly against my desk, by the way. CRACK IS CRACK. Some things your mind's ear can't un-hear. ;_; Why? Why?


Eeee~! Grouchy Kanda! 8D I fangirl yoooou. You were easily the best Kanda at the con. :3:3:3 I'm sort of blind as Hitsugaya since the contacts don't correct my astigmatism, though, so I didn't managed to see where you were. xD God I fail. I'm glad you made it, though!

xDDDD;;; And oh, God, I'm sorry. I didn't think through all the implications of that. I didn't realize it was potentially life-ruining. *offers you brain bleach with love?*

View PostOhki, on May 21 2008, 12:58 PM, said:

Oh God, that panel was absolutely GREAT. Though we must all fear for our poor lives, now that Komui rules the world...I think we can expect a Komurin apocalypse XD.


8D Why thank you. And yes, now is the time to fear. And Heaven forbid Linali tries to start dating. The Komurin apocalypse will only come more quickly. At least the Noahs we'd have a fighting chance against. ; ~ ;

#5 User is offline   CatTheTerrible 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 1054
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 16-September 03
  • Location:Florida

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:40 PM

View PostKomurin II, on May 22 2008, 08:50 AM, said:

Eeee~! Grouchy Kanda! 8D I fangirl yoooou. You were easily the best Kanda at the con. :3:3:3 I'm sort of blind as Hitsugaya since the contacts don't correct my astigmatism, though, so I didn't managed to see where you were. xD God I fail. I'm glad you made it, though!

xDDDD;;; And oh, God, I'm sorry. I didn't think through all the implications of that. I didn't realize it was potentially life-ruining. *offers you brain bleach with love?*


Thank you. I'd bleach my brain, but just cosplaying Kanda has a negative intelligence modifier. Anything that might make me even dumber could have distressing side effects. 8D

(We all love Kanda here, but homeboy is not a genius).

I have color contacts for my Osaka cosplay. So much hate for astigmatism - sometimes that contact moves around, and I have to fish it out and... fgsfds. So much hate.

Anyway, panel was made of win and god. Thank you. I'll have my photos from the DGM shoot up here: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m97731/ When I get around to it. Any idea if someone got video of that Caramelldansen at the Saturday shoot?
-----------------------------
Cat the Terrible
Tumblr - deviantART - Cosplay.com - Twitter - Blogspot
ACen 2012 Cosplay:
Friday: God Tier Aradia
Crystal Ball: Genderbent Equius
Saturday: Signless
Sunday: Terezi... all from Homestuck. u_u

#6 User is offline   Komurin II 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16688
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 08-January 08

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:10 PM

xDDDD;;; Poor Kanda. It's the truth. Poor thing has something like a six word vocabulary.

:< And yeah. Pbbbffffft at astigmatism. And contacts. *only wears them for cosplay*

:D YAY FOR DGM SHOOT~~~~ *dives into gallery*

I heard my friend say that she saw the video on Youtube. I can ask her where she saw it if you can't find it? :o

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users