Anime Central Forums: Pics Of Zombies, Resident Evil Photoshoot, And White Mage? - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Pics Of Zombies, Resident Evil Photoshoot, And White Mage? My camera broke the first day - anyone get pics of me?

#1 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:40 AM

Hey there!

I was the "Race for the Cure" Raccoon City zombie on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Friday and Saturday I had more zombies with me (FF7 Cloud!Zombie and two others).

We went to the Resident Evil photoshoot on Friday and the one on Saturday - I'd really like some pictures of the Saturday photoshoot. :D

If anyone took some individual or group shots, I'd definitely be interested in seeing them, too. Otherwise I don't have any pictures of this costume. D: (Pictures taken later in the weekend are probably the best ones, as I got better at doing the makeup and my hair every time I did it, but any pictures are great anyway.)


I was also the Final Fantasy Tactics female White Mage with the huge triangles on the cloak and dress, and the blue-grey staff. I know there were some individual pictures taken of me, and I'd really like to see them.


Thanks so much for all your picture help! <3
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#2 User is offline   R1KKu 

  • Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 601
  • Posts: 865
  • Joined: 24-May 03
  • Location:The City of Racoons

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:23 AM

Yeah, I should have some pictures of the photoshoot from Friday. I still need to go through the 2 cards worth of pictures and resize them, and Ill post a link once theyre up. I just hope they turned out ok.

I loved how your shirt turned out, btw. :lol:
I have zombies and I'm not afraid to use them!!

#3 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

View PostR1KKu, on May 19 2008, 09:23 AM, said:

Yeah, I should have some pictures of the photoshoot from Friday. I still need to go through the 2 cards worth of pictures and resize them, and Ill post a link once theyre up. I just hope they turned out ok.

I loved how your shirt turned out, btw. :lol:

Hey, any pictures are better than no pictures! xD

Aw, thanks! It looked a lot better than I expected - even though a lot of people didn't get the joke, but it was great when they did! <3!
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#4 Guest_kidd_*

  • Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

I have the Resident Evil photoshoot! *points at signature* It's there!!!

I was the Yuffie there ^^

#5 User is offline   Ghost 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 6255
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 14-February 06
  • Location:Tatsumi Port Island

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

I'm pretty sure you've seen mine, but I'll post the link here for reference anyway!
Acen 08
ACen 2013:
Shadow Adachi - Persona 4
Jonny Ariga - Catherine

#6 User is offline   john2p0 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17488
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: 12-March 08
  • Location:midwest, Indy

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

here ya go! sorry I couldn't email em to ya, there's a LOT of pics to send! best part: there's more to sift through!
ACEN '09 cosplays
confirmed:
HUNK, Vacation-Action Ninja
possible:
Henchman 24, Rude, Wesker, Junpei, Frank West

#7 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:35 AM

View Postkidd, on May 19 2008, 02:21 PM, said:

I have the Resident Evil photoshoot! *points at signature* It's there!!!

I was the Yuffie there ^^

Ahh, Yuffie! -Glomp!-

Thanks for the photos! That 'shoot was ridiculously fun. xD

View PostGhost, on May 19 2008, 04:30 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure you've seen mine, but I'll post the link here for reference anyway!
Acen 08

Ooh, thanks! You've got some good pictures there! <3!

View Postjohn2p0, on May 20 2008, 11:21 PM, said:

here ya go! sorry I couldn't email em to ya, there's a LOT of pics to send! best part: there's more to sift through!

But... no link? D:

-Waits patiently for the link.- xD
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#8 User is offline   jackspicer 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3522
  • Posts: 2,631
  • Joined: 05-January 05
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:53 AM

I was there i have pretty much the whole shoot, so I'm sure I have pics.
Proud member of the Bishe Brigade

#9 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:00 AM

View Postjackspicer, on May 21 2008, 08:53 AM, said:

I was there i have pretty much the whole shoot, so I'm sure I have pics.

-Does a little happy-Zombie dance.-

Looking forward to getting the link! <3!
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#10 User is offline   TENIME_art 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18626
  • Posts: 112
  • Joined: 19-May 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

I haven't uploaded the pics yet, but I will. They'll be in my Photobucket (click the sig)...I'll let you know when I'm done.

#11 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:06 AM

View PostTENIME_art, on May 21 2008, 10:03 AM, said:

I haven't uploaded the pics yet, but I will. They'll be in my Photobucket (click the sig)...I'll let you know when I'm done.

Ah, thanks so much! -zombieglomp-
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#12 User is offline   john2p0 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17488
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: 12-March 08
  • Location:midwest, Indy

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:48 AM

http://www.flickr.co...26906@N04/sets/

that's bull... I KNOW I hit ctrl+V during that post!

oh well, they're here now!
ACEN '09 cosplays
confirmed:
HUNK, Vacation-Action Ninja
possible:
Henchman 24, Rude, Wesker, Junpei, Frank West

#13 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

View Postjohn2p0, on May 21 2008, 10:48 AM, said:

http://www.flickr.co...26906@N04/sets/

that's bull... I KNOW I hit ctrl+V during that post!

oh well, they're here now!

Thanks! Ah, cool, there are some good ones of me. xD

So, were you the HUNK whose foot I was eating? Or the one I zombieglomped later on? xD Just curious.
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#14 User is offline   john2p0 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17488
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: 12-March 08
  • Location:midwest, Indy

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:12 AM

View PostSmeet, on May 21 2008, 12:30 PM, said:

Thanks! Ah, cool, there are some good ones of me. xD

So, were you the HUNK whose foot I was eating? Or the one I zombieglomped later on? xD Just curious.


rofl! the one you zombi-glomped towards the end. I had the S-10 mask, green shoulder straps, DARK red-ish lenses... I pointed out on friday that you were the one who made the Race for the Cure t-shirt. Most of the time I was walking around with a Jill and a Barry. Go ahead and check my DA page to see just exactly which one I was.

Good zombies, btw!
ACEN '09 cosplays
confirmed:
HUNK, Vacation-Action Ninja
possible:
Henchman 24, Rude, Wesker, Junpei, Frank West

#15 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:45 PM

View Postjohn2p0, on May 21 2008, 12:12 PM, said:

rofl! the one you zombi-glomped towards the end. I had the S-10 mask, green shoulder straps, DARK red-ish lenses... I pointed out on friday that you were the one who made the Race for the Cure t-shirt. Most of the time I was walking around with a Jill and a Barry. Go ahead and check my DA page to see just exactly which one I was.

Good zombies, btw!

Ahaha, well then, thanks for being a willing zombie-glompee! xD;

Funny thing is, somehow I looked at your DA page before - the jazz-hands picture, it slays me. I can't for the life of me remember how or why I found it before. xD Apparently I was inadvertently stalking you.

And thanks for the compliments! Out of my whole group, I was the only planned zombie. xD My brother got tired of wearing his Isshin outfit, and everyone else was just kinda assimilated into zombieness.

"Hey, wanna be a zombie?"
"Eh, sure, why not."


I think next year, I'll make a few different t-shirts. Like, my "Race for the Cure" shirt, and maybe a Raccoon City University one, or some sort of touristy Umbrella Corp "making the world a better place" one. xD Hmm, decisions, decisions...

I also need to stock up on more fake blood for next year - I went through almost two tubes this year! xD;;
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#16 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Wow, I'm a bit sad. I've been searching through all the galleries I can find, and I haven't found any pics of me in my White Mage costume. D: I wore it, uh, Thursday and again on Saturday morning, I think.
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

#17 User is offline   TENIME_art 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18626
  • Posts: 112
  • Joined: 19-May 08

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:26 PM

Sorry, I haven't gotten around to uploading the RE photoshoot pics yet...I've been sick this past week... T_T"

#18 User is offline   Smeet 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17115
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 04-February 08

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

View PostTENIME_art, on May 28 2008, 04:26 PM, said:

Sorry, I haven't gotten around to uploading the RE photoshoot pics yet...I've been sick this past week... T_T"

Hey, no problem! I haven't even gotten the few pictures I managed to take off of my camera. xD

Take your time; get well! -zombiehugs-
Leader of the Raccoon City Zombie Squad.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users