• This topic is locked

Panel Badges

#1 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• MAPS Director & Art and Publications Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803

Post icon  Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

Yes i realize im bumping this from a past post but Im working on panelist badges right now and im missing info from a ton of peoples. :blink:

To get your comp badges each person getting the comp badge will need to go through the reg system to fill in all of their personal information and such. When you get to the end of the process look under badge information to get you badge number. You will need your confirmation number that matches your badge profile. Once you have gathered this information for your group draft and email in this format:

Subject line : Panelist Comp Badges
Your Panel:
Your panel members to get comped names: Your Name- Your number

Please send it to panelprogramming at acen.org. If you are worried about it not going through I will help out as well if you pm me on the boards as my email is strictly alley questions usually and I really dont want to mix your two up. I will make sure the ones i recieve as well will make it to the dh, but please please please send it to them as well.

This is super important so you can have your badges comped. If you have paid already please note that in the email as well.

remember each panel get three comped badges.

*if you want to know if we got what you sent us just ping me here and I will let you know. Thanks guys!

Art and Publications Manager
Convention Officer:Secretary 2008-2014
M.A.P.S. Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 User is offline   Brightdreamer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 1105

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

OK, have you guys figured out what to do for the people who have already paid? How are we getting refunded? I've emailed panel programming about this several times now.
"You think so too, right?"

#3 User is offline   Master Aniki 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16764

Post icon  Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:58 PM

I just PMed you with a question, and then after I did that, I realised that I wasn't sure if you get like a thousand a day and don't really look at them, so just... if you didn't get my PM just tell me, and maybe I can e-mail you or something? xD; Thanks!
Ly(ndsay)

AWOL Panelists 2010 Team Leader
No! Stop! It Feels Good!- A Hentai Panel (18+)
Yuri: Doing It the Right Way (18+)
Yaoi From Top to Bottom(18+)
Shoujo-ai: Girl Love Without the Sticky Mess(16+)

#4 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4411

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:48 AM

I sent you a PM on the 20th of April and you still havn't read it. Read your mail woman! :P

I was working with you before on everything. Do you need me to send all the info at once again?
♥ Amunet will move to Illinois! Coming Soon ♥
~ Captain of The Glomp Team ~
Official Thread of The Glomp Team ~ Click Here ~
わたしは クリス です。 ^_^

#5 User is offline   chappydamp 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17235

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:09 AM

View PostPurplegodess, on May 6 2008, 11:40 PM, said:

Yes i realize im bumping this from a past post but Im working on panelist badges right now and im missing info from a ton of peoples. :blink:

*if you want to know if we got what you sent us just ping me here and I will let you know. Thanks guys!

Hey Purplegodess, just wondering if you get my stuff. Panel "Anime Scene It"? Thanks
Cliptomania! 2010, Giving away 100 prizes!
Saturday, 5-6:30p Embassy Room 2

ACen 10 cosplay
Mihai Mihaeroff (DOGS)
Mori (Ouran Host)
Captain Shunsui Kyōraku (Bleach)

#6 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:21 AM

I would like to know whats going on with those who already paid. Are we going to be refunded or not?
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

#7 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3428

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:07 AM

View PostSpydie, on May 7 2008, 12:21 PM, said:

I would like to know whats going on with those who already paid. Are we going to be refunded or not?

That procedure has not been worked out entirely as it requires communication between a lot of speaking between departments. Right now this is pretty much intended entirely for those who need to get their badge info in so they can get the comp badge at the convention.

We will address those who paid with their badges at the convention, but our focus is the schedule and making sure everyone can get their badges on Thursday.
Lynn Hunt
Anime Central 2010 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison and Acquisitions
Anime Central 2009 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison, ADH Guest Relations Operations
Anime Central 2004-2008 Panel Programming Assistant Department Head

#8 User is offline   Crimson_Blade 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 6947

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

where at the con will we be picking up our badges? Do we have to stand in the reg line now? Or can we still pick them up at the volunteering room thing?

#9 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:56 AM

Do NOT go to reg. You will pick up your badges from panel programming operations. Once I know when we can get in our room I will give more specifics.
Lynn Hunt
Anime Central 2009 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison, ADH Guest Relations Operations

#10 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:22 AM

Ok so im just going to go down the read and answer as many questions as I can so bear with me please :heart:

- Brightdreamer- the consensus on getting a refund right now seems to be at con in panel programing youll have to fill out a reimbursement form to get badge refunds.

-Master Aniki- i pmed you back, its all good just get me the info

-Amunet- Ive gotten all of you comp badge info all three of them so dont worry

-chappydamp- I have three badges submitted to me for that panel if you want confirmation of the name pm me privately

-Spydie- see my reply to brightdreamer

-Illia Sadri- have a cookie

-Crimson Blade- dont go to reg for your badges. You will get them at panel programming's headquarter which will be inside of the hyatt. When you get there stop by the room to check in and such. If you need help finding it look for a staffer who has a guide book to look up the room or a radio to ask for it and they can help you.

:heart: love to all :heart: Please keep sending these badges in I cant make them appear if i dont have the info Thanks guys!

M.A.P.S. Director

#11 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

Just wondering if you got the information on my groups panel. "How to Sustain your Anime/Culture Club".
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#12 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

View PostSayuri-chan, on May 7 2008, 01:55 PM, said:

Just wondering if you got the information on my groups panel. "How to Sustain your Anime/Culture Club".

yep if you want to check the names pm me privately

M.A.P.S. Director

#13 User is offline   Brightdreamer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 1105

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:10 AM

View PostPurplegodess, on May 7 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

- Brightdreamer- the consensus on getting a refund right now seems to be at con in panel programing youll have to fill out a reimbursement form to get badge refunds.

OK, is that going to be good for those who paid in a group? Will the refund go back on the group leader's credit card, or will it be refunded to the attendees individually?

I need to know if I'll be needing to give my panelists cash. If the money is going back on my credit card (as group leader), I don't mind. But if they're getting cash at con or getting a check mailed to them, I would like to know that too.

Also, can one panelist pick up the badges for the entire panel group, or does each panelist have to pick their own up?
"You think so too, right?"

#14 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

View PostBrightdreamer, on May 8 2008, 11:10 AM, said:

OK, is that going to be good for those who paid in a group? Will the refund go back on the group leader's credit card, or will it be refunded to the attendees individually?

I need to know if I'll be needing to give my panelists cash. If the money is going back on my credit card (as group leader), I don't mind. But if they're getting cash at con or getting a check mailed to them, I would like to know that too.

Also, can one panelist pick up the badges for the entire panel group, or does each panelist have to pick their own up?

It would go back to the individual who's name is on the badge

and ill have to get back to you on the second question when i find out

M.A.P.S. Director

#15 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 1323

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

To answer the question, Typically we do allow one panelists to pickup all the badges, we have in the past years.

Some helpful suggestions...

I would try to bring ALL of your panelists there with you, this makes our jobs A TON easier, keep in mind once we release badges we mark them down, so lets say somebody else comes by later and looks for their badge, we will say we gave it to you, and thats it.

When you come to pickup your badge, have ID ready and forms of identification also!

Usually panelists are comped back in Check form I believe, although that is never set in stone.
Jared "Zerox20" Sangeorzan - Panel Programming ADH - ACen 2003/Present
E: panelprogramming@ACen.org || Panel Programming FAQ

#16 User is offline   Alkrea 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 8645

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

What time will panel programming ops be open until? We may not get there until evening, so I'm just curious if we'd be able to still on Thursday. Thanks!
Anime Central Galleries
2010 (part 2) | 2009 (part 2) | 2008 (part 2) | 2007 (part 2) | 2006 | 2005

#17 User is offline   Keiichi-chan 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3332

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:49 AM

Are you sure the address should be at acen.org? The email I got was from a gmail account...

#18 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3093

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:42 AM

View PostLady Utena, on May 10 2008, 04:26 AM, said:

What time will panel programming ops be open until? We may not get there until evening, so I'm just curious if we'd be able to still on Thursday. Thanks!

We are usually open pretty late, I remember in the past not getting to bed until around midnight-ish if thats any idea of how late we'll be around. Normally though, its whenever we finish our preparations for the con the night before.

Thanks.

-Chris
(Panel staff, even though the forum doesn't denote it)
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#19 User is offline   Rena-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4823

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:17 AM

Alas, I seem to be having an issue here. Every time I try to fill out the registration, it comes up with the page saying that there is an error. How would I be able to work around this?
Once the first blood is shed, there's no turning back. Loved ones can't be returned, actions can't be taken back, and no words can ever truly say 'sorry' enough. With a past drenched in blood and tomorrow obscured in a dark mist of uncertainty, I find it hard to set goals or make plans for my future--a future I'm not even sure I want to come. " - Weslyn Truce

Thanks for always making ACen so much fun, everyone!!! GOD BLESS!!!

#20 User is offline   Master Aniki 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 16764

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:23 AM

Also Purplegodess, I had tried to PM you but I didn't receive a response, and it was a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure if you too have been hit with the meteor of finals or something, or if my PMs are just stupid xD But anyways, in regards to the extra panelist in our group- even though she's going to need the refund since she pre-reg'd her badge and everything, do you still need all of her information so that when we get to con ops, people aren't going to look at us like we're stupid?
Ly(ndsay)

AWOL Panelists 2010 Team Leader
No! Stop! It Feels Good!- A Hentai Panel (18+)
Yuri: Doing It the Right Way (18+)
Yaoi From Top to Bottom(18+)
Shoujo-ai: Girl Love Without the Sticky Mess(16+)

#21 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

If they already paid do not worry about it until the convention as we will need everyone needing a refund to fill out a form.
Lynn Hunt

#22 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

View PostKeiichi-chan, on May 10 2008, 06:49 AM, said:

Are you sure the address should be at acen.org? The email I got was from a gmail account...

Yes, the acen.org accounts simply forward mail to an address. It's very useful if say, for example, we have a new department head. The alias at the acen.org address is just changed to the new person. That way attendees don't have to keep up with changes in email addresses, and it keeps the department head's email address private to the public.

Thanks.

-Chris
(Panel staff, even though the forum doesn't denote it)
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#23 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

View PostRena-Chan, on May 10 2008, 10:17 AM, said:

Alas, I seem to be having an issue here. Every time I try to fill out the registration, it comes up with the page saying that there is an error. How would I be able to work around this?

Sorry for taking so long. Have you tried using mozilla or internet 7. the reg system is a little tempremental if you dont use a compatable browser to run it. :blush:

View PostMaster Aniki, on May 10 2008, 11:23 AM, said:

Also Purplegodess, I had tried to PM you but I didn't receive a response, and it was a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure if you too have been hit with the meteor of finals or something, or if my PMs are just stupid xD But anyways, in regards to the extra panelist in our group- even though she's going to need the refund since she pre-reg'd her badge and everything, do you still need all of her information so that when we get to con ops, people aren't going to look at us like we're stupid?

i pinged you back...work eats my souls... dont go to con ops for badges thats a whole differnt department, you go to the panel programming headquarters, if you go to con ops they will look at you funny and not know what you are talking about to them :lol:

M.A.P.S. Director

#24 User is offline   Zerox20 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 1323

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

Yep, first thing to do when you arrive at acen is to check in with us at our Panel Programming Operations AKA Panel OPs, Programming OPs, THE COOLEST DEPARTMEMT EVER.

Once you check with us, we will tell you if we have the badges yet, or when we will be getting them. Our goal every year is to have them friday morning ready and waiting... but in past years we all know how that has become, hopefully we will have them.

I just do not want people to sit in that silly reg line and then have to run to us, we will give you official answers on comp badges at the convention.
Jared "Zerox20" Sangeorzan - Panel Programming ADH - ACen 2003/Present
E: panelprogramming@ACen.org || Panel Programming FAQ

#25 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 30

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

Ok, i was told this:

"panelist badges should be picked up at Lambert located in the HYATT."

Who or what is Lambert? Please advise.
Jenn
President of Japanese Anime People of Chicago, a local, independent Chicagoland anime club.
website- MyAnimeList - Tumblr
Probably the oldest member of the ST☆RISH fanclub.
Prince of Tennis ACen Cosplay Group Network on FACEBOOK

#26 User is offline   ピケギンゴ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

View Postjenchan, on May 12 2008, 09:53 PM, said:

Ok, i was told this:

"panelist badges should be picked up at Lambert located in the HYATT."

Who or what is Lambert? Please advise.

Already answered, please do not double post.

Thanks.
-Chris
Panel Programming ADH

#27 User is offline   jenchan 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 30

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

View Postピケギン, on May 12 2008, 05:07 PM, said:

Already answered, please do not double post.

Thanks.

Well, excuse me, but i didn't know where to post this question. Sorry for the intrusion.
Jenn
President of Japanese Anime People of Chicago, a local, independent Chicagoland anime club.
website- MyAnimeList - Tumblr
Probably the oldest member of the ST☆RISH fanclub.
Prince of Tennis ACen Cosplay Group Network on FACEBOOK

#28 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:41 PM

View Postjenchan, on May 12 2008, 10:20 PM, said:

Well, excuse me, but i didn't know where to post this question. Sorry for the intrusion.

http://www.ohare.hyatt.com/hyatt/images/ho...o/floorplan.pdf
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users